Player Movements & Rumours 2016/17

I just don't get it . Who are they protecting ? It's an open forum. It's the biggest load of garbage . Headquarters needs a freshen up I think
Seems pretty pointless suspending anyone for a social media issue if they aint gonna make it public themselves.....how does it deter anyone if they make no statement?? do the dvca admin realise we've gone past 1990 yet? People have a thirst for information...the dvca social media is non existent..almost all comps have score updates on facebook during a sat arvo..dvca??? Hello!!!!

What a joke, when were they notified? Obviously appealing it Vinnie?

If the powers that be are so in tune with what goes on on here then why the hell is the Website still so pathetic? It's worse than majority of Club websites!
At the risk of deleted. The DVCA radio show page was set up by Andy Lovett under a private email address with no affiliation to the DVCA itself. When Callum O'Connor came on board he took over the page, changed passwords and has complete control over the content. He was informed of the content that was on it and indeed had seen some of it himself. The opportunity was there to avoid any controversy but it was not taken. I'll be interested to see if any action is taken on that front.

At the risk of deleted. The DVCA radio show page was set up by Andy Lovett under a private email address with no affiliation to the DVCA itself. When Callum O'Connor came on board he took over the page, changed passwords and has complete control over the content. He was informed of the content that was on it and indeed had seen some of it himself. The opportunity was there to avoid any controversy but it was not taken. I'll be interested to see if any action is taken on that front.
Lol there his blood on his hands too, if they go down he goes down

Lol there his blood on his hands too, if they go down he goes down

Exactly what happened to me. Comments were made by a couple of posters on here about an umpire. The DVCA in their wisdom decided that they wanted to vet what was allowed to be said on here, and demanded I delete the comments or reveal to them the identity of those who have made the comments. I refused, and was subsequently deregistered from the comp indefinitely for not removing the comments. No tribunal, no please explain just a straight out deregistration. Not surprised how they've handled this one. The head of the comp is a gutless joke.

Worrying about the important things aren't they. Suspending players for whats said on a Facebook page is an absolute joke (unless racist, highly offensive or libel). The comp should get the relevant parties to apologise IF it caused offence but it should end there.

I personally get offended every time I see that repeated $hit gag about someone in a high chair get re-posted every single week on that page, surely after all these years it's time for some new gags.

Nothing like a couple of facebook related suspensions and a chucker on the move to get things flowing. I cant help but smile thinking about those blokes getting suspended. Smile because surely it is a belated April Fools gag. What an absolute ducking joke. if that were me i wouldn't want to play in the DV any longer, who the duck is running this circus?! IF John Bubis requires an apology letter for some banter posted on facebook then Aaron Amos' right arm is straighter my uncles Grappa! These events alone highlight the current admin are completely out of touch with what is necessary to run a competition in the modern day. Don't get me started on the god damn website. Overhaul needed

Nothing like a couple of facebook related suspensions and a chucker on the move to get things flowing. I cant help but smile thinking about those blokes getting suspended. Smile because surely it is a belated April Fools gag. What an absolute ducking joke. if that were me i wouldn't want to play in the DV any longer, who the duck is running this circus?! IF John Bubis requires an apology letter for some banter posted on facebook then Aaron Amos' right arm is straighter my uncles Grappa! These events alone highlight the current admin are completely out of touch with what is necessary to run a competition in the modern day. Don't get me started on the god damn website. Overhaul needed
Banter is all good and well. But posting in a public forum that a DVCA exec member, umpire and life member take part in sexual acts with players is a dumb move. Especially when there is a social media policy out there. Ignorance is no excuse.

Back