Player Movements & Rumours 2016/17

Haven't been on here for years but nothing's changed. Tongs has built himself a little kingdom, a universe in which he has relevance.

Pity the ratio between reasonable cricket talk and schit talk isn't closer to 50/50.

We've had a constructive conversation on here for the last few hours, and then you contribute that. Way to increase the cricket talk. :thumbsu:

We've had a constructive conversation on here for the last few hours, and then you contribute that. Way to increase the cricket talk. :thumbsu:
So tongs, you mentioned to brutal that GT wasn't getting paid what everyone thought. Can you confirm he was paid less than approx $16K for the season?

So tongs, you mentioned to brutal that GT wasn't getting paid what everyone thought. Can you confirm he was paid less than approx $16K for the season?

I don't "know" what he was being paid, I obviously wasn't in those discussions. I can only go off what I am told and it was substantially lower than what people said he was getting ($16k).

I don't "know" what he was being paid, I obviously wasn't in those discussions. I can only go off what I am told and it was substantially lower than what people said he was getting ($16k).
Do Eltham pay everyone, whether it be incentive based or contract based, or would he be the only one? I would think it would be less, if what you've said is true and he initiated the talks there is no chance he was on that much

Back