Player Movements & Rumours 2016/17

hasn't this page got much better with no brutal. I bet research and lower plenty wish they could get rid of him to. might make them go better like this page has without him. no turner. burton suspended. what a rabble.

Media manager has the cushiest gig in Victoria, what the hell does he do? Anyone know if its a remunerated position? Surely it is, what a waste of money the website still hasn't been updated since the competition preso, wouldn't that be a clear and obvious task for the media manager to do ?
Spot on, I wouldn't mind seeing the full vote count from each game like they actually managed to do last year either. Dont even get me started on how they cant manage to have at least some form of score updates from around the grounds in each Shield grade. Laughable

Plenty valley captain brad Mitchell to play at research Eltham collegians. Also linked with Simon bray . Brad signing a 3 year deal
That's a pretty good get if true. Don't think he had the greatest of seasons with the bat this year but his previous 2 seasons he averaged 52 and 39 and made about 900 runs combined. He's pretty young still, probably 24ish, so plenty of years left. Probably wish they'd had him 12 months ago though.

That's a pretty good get if true. Don't think he had the greatest of seasons with the bat this year but his previous 2 seasons he averaged 52 and 39 and made about 900 runs combined. He's pretty young still, probably 24ish, so plenty of years left. Probably wish they'd had him 12 months ago though.
have chased him a couple of times. Think they nearly got him previously. Its a good get no doubt. Can't make a 175* in Subbies ones unless you can seriously bat.

Simon Bray would also be a good get. Dunno what he's still doing there. Doesn't look like he will establish himself in their ones, and too good for twos. Doesn't seem to bowl much these days though.

At least they have replaced a wicket keeper. Averages around 10 with the bat. Not sure he is going to improve their situation although.

Struggled last season with a back injury and batted himself down the order i'm told, interesting to leave after a GF appearance.

Can play, hits a hard ball when he's going and tidy pair of hands.

Will be a good get for the boys on top of the hill!

Bray also a very handy cricketer with bat and ball, will be hard to beat if they gain these 2 and retain their current group.

Obviously this isn't coming from a club point of view as I can no longer comment on that behalf but I'd be surprised if brad was at NEW. Whilst there is some friendships there , after the club paying a player good $$ then having that player not play in a semi has seen them take a different approach this year and are no longer paying anybody sign on figures or fixed payments from what I've been told. So unless he's prepared to play for incentives then he won't be there. Research it will be

Back