RUSSIA INVADES UKRAINE.

I stand corrected over the Chinese lease of the Darwin Port Ritchie.
I think it was a 99 year lease that our Federal government and the US were aghast at as it was done without their knowledge. 😲 ************!

My true News stations showed a fleet of Grain ships queued up near the few remaining Ukraine ports. That's good but Putin boasts he's sending Russian grain to Syria, their tin pot ally who has (?) sent Russia some of their troops. Even some top Iraqi troops are being scouted as they're fearful of the Taliban exacting revenge, as they do. Another tin pot failed state.

Out of spite, I hear, as he can't win on the battlefield, Putin's now targetting infrastures like power, water, civillians, hospitals, schools, ... he is souless.
When Hitler did that to England, mainly the Blirz on London and Coventry, it backfired on the Nazis in several ways. I reckon Putin's also made huge strategic mistakes and now the little piggy-eyed ^put~in* is throwing a hissy-fit tantrum like a spoiled child.
Meanwhile, European non NATO members including Ukraine are knocking hard on NATO's door for a speedy entry. Putin didn't anticipate that I bet. Nor did he anticipate the huge support in Europe and globally for Ukraine. I'm proud my Australia has given support in many ways, especially our famous Bushmaster armoured troop carriers. Move over Hummers, we got this one. We're even sending army trainers over. We support the independance of a free and democratic Ukraine, as I hope we would likewise support Taiwan with China's similar totalitarian imperialistic ambitions which are crimes against Humanity, especially in times of great climate upheavals, floods, droughts, mega storms, famines, pollution, stock markets shaking downwards, Global inflation, ... I am hoping this coming Summer is not like last's with weeks of scorching days in the mid forties. It was awful as will be the coming winter in the Ukraine.
The world cannot afford to tolerate megalomaniacs, now especially.

Good to see Brazil's fascist president Bolsonaro lost to a more compassionate Lula. "its NOT just a little cold!"
I think Lula said he'd slow/stop the destruction of their Amazon forests some call the 'Lungs of the Earth'.

No more greedy lunatics running things please. 🙏

I stand corrected over the Chinese lease of the Darwin Port Ritchie.
I think it was a 99 year lease that our Federal government and the US were aghast at as it was done without their knowledge. 😲 ************!

My true News stations showed a fleet of Grain ships queued up near the few remaining Ukraine ports. That's good but Putin boasts he's sending Russian grain to Syria, their tin pot ally who has (?) sent Russia some of their troops. Even some top Iraqi troops are being scouted as they're fearful of the Taliban exacting revenge, as they do. Another tin pot failed state.

Out of spite, I hear, as he can't win on the battlefield, Putin's now targetting infrastures like power, water, civillians, hospitals, schools, ... he is souless.
When Hitler did that to England, mainly the Blirz on London and Coventry, it backfired on the Nazis in several ways. I reckon Putin's also made huge strategic mistakes and now the little piggy-eyed ^put~in* is throwing a hissy-fit tantrum like a spoiled child.
Meanwhile, European non NATO members including Ukraine are knocking hard on NATO's door for a speedy entry. Putin didn't anticipate that I bet. Nor did he anticipate the huge support in Europe and globally for Ukraine. I'm proud my Australia has given support in many ways, especially our famous Bushmaster armoured troop carriers. Move over Hummers, we got this one. We're even sending army trainers over. We support the independance of a free and democratic Ukraine, as I hope we would likewise support Taiwan with China's similar totalitarian imperialistic ambitions which are crimes against Humanity, especially in times of great climate upheavals, floods, droughts, mega storms, famines, pollution, stock markets shaking downwards, Global inflation, ... I am hoping this coming Summer is not like last's with weeks of scorching days in the mid forties. It was awful as will be the coming winter in the Ukraine.
The world cannot afford to tolerate megalomaniacs, now especially.

Good to see Brazil's fascist president Bolsonaro lost to a more compassionate Lula. "its NOT just a little cold!"
I think Lula said he'd slow/stop the destruction of their Amazon forests some call the 'Lungs of the Earth'.

No more greedy lunatics running things please. 🙏
Brilliant analysis Terry. Bloody Iran has to go. They are now supplying Mad Vlad with weapons.. drones now missiles as the Ukrainians keep shooting most of his own from the sky.
The new bloke in Brazil is a pinko, hopefully not a full blown commie for the peoples sake.

Last edited:
I just read and listen a lot to reputable news services Ritchie and regurgitate those common themes as best I can.

Not really familiar with the 'winner' Lula in Brazil but, politics aside, Bolsonaro was a nasty and callous man who made it fine to plunder the Amazon, felling ancient rain forests and then burning the dead trees further adding to CO2 levels and destroying the great CO2 sink the thick tropical Amazon is still, tenuously?
The Amazon is much more than a Carbon sink. It has an incredible diversity of flora (and fauna) that have great benefit in the way of medical research.... , best I get off that soap box but do believe rich first world nations should help preserve the Amazon, even say leasing big tracts of the Amazon to them to keep pristine natural.

Sorry to get off track Ritchie.

Putin seems to have become one of those evil Dictators with little compassion towards the world, even his own people. He and his kind (of similar Dictators) are a liability our planet cannot afford, especially now. He's even worse than Mugabe I believe.

The world's got hard. Elderly folk, mums with kids, ....in our wealthy Australia now we see so often homeless people living in tents, under bridges or cars or couch surfing. A lot of that pain is down to Putin's evil machinations upsetting the precarious fiscal balance in global economies. With rampant inflation and a sinking of global share prices, even my conservative little retirement nest egg has taken a bad beating because of petty piggy putin. I'd love to give him Glasgow kiss. A Scottish friend once explained that to me. It's not really a loving thing. ..... :oops: ...not at all..

Last edited:
Back