Senior Division 10/11

re: Senior Division 10/11

Too Old Body Broke;372275 said:
Ease up tiger..... didnt see your selections??? Not such a big surprise at Spotty. We have a pretty good line up this year. An excellent bowling attack. And have strengthened in the batting. It is a long season but a good start thats for sure... funny game cricket...

ahh sorry mate. I'm just in awe of the AP/W side... sometimes its hard to see them losing. Same with us mate, Keilor will do alright this year. It's going to be very even all year. And Yarraville Club aren't that far ahead anymore... Very even competition.. Be a good match this week between us. Pity i'm not eligible to play

Vicious and Well Directed;372282 said:
Sorry, saw Pearson's name and assumed Hampton.

Na mate, Pearson jumped ship becoming McKinnons gun recruit for the 2009/10 season.

Carrying on his 2008/09 season form, 20 odd one week Sweet FA the next and getting pumped with the ball.

Bet McKinnon can't wait for steve mullaney to arrive to have a QUALITY allrounder in the side.

as for the hampton skipper, Docksey didn't bowl in the first game either so can't quite work out that part of your comment!!!!

Kev Davis;372310 said:
Na mate, Pearson jumped ship becoming McKinnons gun recruit for the 2009/10 season.

Carrying on his 2008/09 season form, 20 odd one week Sweet FA the next and getting pumped with the ball.

Bet McKinnon can't wait for steve mullaney to arrive to have a QUALITY allrounder in the side.

as for the hampton skipper, Docksey didn't bowl in the first game either so can't quite work out that part of your comment!!!!

Yeah, why hasn't Docksey been bowling?!

cherried_lid;372304 said:
ahh sorry mate. I'm just in awe of the AP/W side... sometimes its hard to see them losing. Same with us mate, Keilor will do alright this year. It's going to be very even all year. And Yarraville Club aren't that far ahead anymore... Very even competition.. Be a good match this week between us. Pity i'm not eligible to play

No dramas. APW were made to look pretty ordinary by the look of it?? They still have a good side on paper, but we all know what we do with paper??
Why are you not eligble to play? In what grade are you playing?

Vicious and Well Directed;372332 said:
Yeah, why hasn't Docksey been bowling?!

Mate i guess he's like all of us, getting older and pulling up tight each week. Like all clubs, this may a good chance to blood some youngsters into first XI cricket, Ryan west, adam hutton and a couple of promising young bowlers at the club so don't be surprised if they don't break into the 1's soon.

southern sledge;372277 said:
9 overs none for 39 in the first dig and 1 for 7 in the second.

looked after himself then ,as he didnt want to bowl and took himself off at the business end of the innings ,surely your club pro bowls at the death !!

southern sledge;371580 said:
So sorry to miss a game which i will pick Old Essendon !!!!!
But at least i am having a crack not like your good self

wrong again smart guy. st ber v rpb.

so you picked youlden then picked oeg.... leave the funny stuff to others

Too Old Body Broke;372386 said:
No dramas. APW were made to look pretty ordinary by the look of it?? They still have a good side on paper, but we all know what we do with paper??
Why are you not eligble to play? In what grade are you playing?

Senior Div, but injured at the moment... Cuts like a knife watching and not playing. Yeah, 1/200 odd, definitely a good deck at Spotswood if scores like are being made

cherried_lid;372304 said:

And Yarraville Club aren't that far ahead anymore... Very even competition.. Be a good match this week between us. Pity i'm not eligible to play

Whats happened to the green trackie brigade?Money must have run
out,No Bronca,Cristafaro,Pope,Jones,Patcholi and O'Keffe played for Werribee
on tuesday night in 20/20 comp did he get cleared?:confused::rolleyes:

century scorer;372859 said:
And Yarraville Club aren't that far ahead anymore... Very even competition.. Be a good match this week between us. Pity i'm not eligible to play

Whats happened to the green trackie brigade?Money must have run
out,No Bronca,Cristafaro,Pope,Jones,Patcholi and O'Keffe played for Werribee
on tuesday night in 20/20 comp did he get cleared?:confused::rolleyes:

Good to see u back Mr Turner

What do you guys reckon will happen this week in senior div then ?these are my tips imo .

Williamstown v's royal park / Willy cy's to get up
APW v's Altona north / APW to get up
Mckinnon v's st bernards / tough call but Mckinnon just
Youlden Parkville v's Yarraville Club / YC easily
Old essendon v's south caulfield /Old Essendon in a tight one
Spotty v's Keilor / Keilor to squeeze home

good luck to all this weekend !!

Max;374122 said:
What do you guys reckon will happen this week in senior div then ?these are my tips imo .

Williamstown v's royal park / Willy cy's to get up NO
APW v's Altona north / APW to get up YS
Mckinnon v's st bernards / tough call but Mckinnon just NO
Youlden Parkville v's Yarraville Club / YC easily YES
Old essendon v's south caulfield /Old Essendon in a tight one NO
Spotty v's Keilor / Keilor to squeeze home YES

good luck to all this weekend !!

3 from 3 max.... think it could be pretty even this year. A few big results on the weekend. Sth Caulf and RPB getting their 1st wins. Y Club money paying off again with Ion getting runs. Keilor getting big scores without Porter.

Just quietly, Adam Contessa... Good form or what. 2nd big ton in a row, and not out both times... Could he do a Scott Porter and get 900+??

Kev Davis;375471 said:
Altona north had 10 penalty runs against them according to my cricket, anyone know why?

As usual the umpores over officiate, the runs were for running down the middle of the wickets. Clearly not going to have any effect at their ground.

I heard one of the guys was wearing runners anyway.

Lets hope they are red hot both ways and dont have a bearing on the result!

southern sledge;375529 said:
Not playing in the ones anymore Kev ?
Must have been a good deck at South Caulfield yesterday as the home side were 6/43 and recovered to make 185 and Spotty in reply 7/55.

Back