Senior Division 10/11

re: Senior Division 10/11

southern sledge;380483 said:
I hear on the grapevine that a couple of Senior games got a bit willing. Keilor and RPB had a bit going on off the ground and a fair bit of sledgeing in the Youlden V APW game.

RP/B rolled for 80.... why would they get involved in anything for?

I hear on the grapevine that a couple of Senior games got a bit willing. Keilor and RPB had a bit going on off the ground and a fair bit of sledgeing in the Youlden V APW game.

APW involved in excessive sledging?!... I can't believe such a thing from a fine, upstanding club :p

Hear that Jimmy Mckay started carrying on. Couldnt see him doing that!!!!!!!!!! Absolute goose that bloke

Also heard A/West just went overboard - maybe they were trying to outdo each other seeing the many egos they have in that side.

This league doesnt need that rubbish. Did the umpires hand out any cards??

Cricket will be off on Saturday, handy if you had the points already on day 1, what going to happen to all the Christmas parties? No santa this year for the kids.

Opening Batsman;380922 said:
Cricket will be off on Saturday, handy if you had the points already on day 1, what going to happen to all the Christmas parties? No santa this year for the kids.

Baaah humbug..........:(

Why will it be off

We got a text and email to put covers down yesterday.

Our wicket was as hard as a rock yesterday morning, if know water got under the covers we will def play

Minimal rain forecast today and tomorow and if it does come its expected to be tonight after the covers will be put down again. Sunny and windy today I'd suspect all clubs should at least have their main grounds up and running.

southern sledge;380974 said:
Why will it be off

7/564;381015 said:
We got a text and email to put covers down yesterday.

Our wicket was as hard as a rock yesterday morning, if know water got under the covers we will def play

Battler;381050 said:
Minimal rain forecast today and tomorow and if it does come its expected to be tonight after the covers will be put down again. Sunny and windy today I'd suspect all clubs should at least have their main grounds up and running.

Yes you are all correct cricket should be on tomorrow, with the covers already put down Thursday afternnoon and the wind and sun out today, will be a good day play and then Santa will come along to the Christmas party.

Opening Batsman;381051 said:
Yes you are all correct cricket should be on tomorrow, with the covers already put down Thursday afternnoon and the wind and sun out today, will be a good day play and then Santa will come along to the Christmas party.

Mate you seem keen on seeing Santa?? Has he got a bag of runs/wickets/cricket ability in his sack for you?:D

A mate down Footscray told me that APW have signed one of the Footscray lads for the second half of the season. Anyone esle heard this?

reliable sources confirm mullany playing at mckinnon this week, interesting in how many allrounders they take into the game.

could my great mate be in the 2's? speaking of him, he wants to return to david st, approached the committee before xmas and i had the prez ask me what i thought of him returning, seeing as i'm the reason he left in the first place.

maybe the reality has sunk in finally

wigertodds;381808 said:
A mate down Footscray told me that APW have signed one of the Footscray lads for the second half of the season. Anyone esle heard this?

Mail seems to be right, but you wouldn't expect a bloke who had played Premier 1's and 2's this year to be playing VTCA 2nds, even at APW ?

Maybe the points system is working, as it did for Port Melbourne yesterday when they had to play their President who is zero points. Great to see the system is starting to work!

APW playing a few blokes that are on 2 or less points and despite the big names would be well under the cap. Could bring another "expensive" (points wise) player in without too much drama id say!

ImpartialOnlooker;383865 said:
APW playing a few blokes that are on 2 or less points and despite the big names would be well under the cap. Could bring another "expensive" (points wise) player in without too much drama id say!

A quick look at the points had APW in the mid 30's only.

Genuine_No12;383847 said:
Mail seems to be right, but you wouldn't expect a bloke who had played Premier 1's and 2's this year to be playing VTCA 2nds, even at APW ?

Don't worry about the bloke from Footscray, there are rumours that APW have signed a much bigger name than him to play one game possibly. Watch this space.

Kev Davis;383517 said:
reliable sources confirm mullany playing at mckinnon this week, interesting in how many allrounders they take into the game.

could my great mate be in the 2's? speaking of him, he wants to return to david st, approached the committee before xmas and i had the prez ask me what i thought of him returning, seeing as i'm the reason he left in the first place.

maybe the reality has sunk in finally

Guess we can add liar to the long list of personalities you have Kev, you and your imagination should just focus on keeping Hampton out of South A champ!

All round class;383906 said:
Guess we can add liar to the long list of personalities you have Kev, you and your imagination should just focus on keeping Hampton out of South A champ!

I didn't lie i just left the bit about you cracking the poo's at being overlooked as captain and vice captain as the other reason you left.

if you didnt want to return to hampton, why continually turn up at club functions? surely mckinnon host functions you can go to? then again, we're happy to take your money over the bar.

xoxox

Back