South Africa in Australia

Re: South Africa in Australia

Evenly poised you would have to say.

Essentially the aussies are 4/200.

Anything over 350 will be mentally tough, but I reckon the aussies are going to need to push it up to 450....

Wickets have fallen in clumps in this match so lets hope it's not the case this time around.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Symonds got a 100 after the past few months he has had.

Hopefully Haddin can combine with the tail for another 100 or so to put us in the box seat.

God I hate Harris:mad:

He's a good bowler. Ordinary shot though.

Haddin needs to hang in there and hold onto the strike.

Australia 7/228 at stumps, a lead of 322.
Haddin 39*
Krejza 29*

A 66 run partnership so far. Hopefully these two can see the lead get over 350 tomorrow morning.

I would almost call Krejza a bowling all rounder, should be batting ahead of Lee, as Biggie said, very solid technique.

Krejza looked very solid for a number 9, some nice shots. Haddin really settling in as well proving the the doubters wrong with his batting and keeping. Should be a great days play tomorrow and hopefully Australia will get right on top :cool:

breeno;296427 said:
I would almost call Krejza a bowling all rounder, should be batting ahead of Lee, as Biggie said, very solid technique.

Was in the junior national/state setup as a batsman.

Lee is finished after this series so Krezja will be higher up the order.

Yep, agreed.

Krejza made a good double century for the NSW U19's when playing for them. He batted 5 or 6 but was promoted to opener for the match.

He should be batting at 8. He's a bowling all rounder. He has a great base, good range of shots and with some work, I believe, could become a genuine all rounder.

Back