South Africa In New Zealand

I thought they were half a chance. If McCullum and Taylor had have got going they would have had a real shot at winning. Unofrtunately we'll never know now thanks to the rain.

Have to admit South Africa looked a little vulnerable there in the first couple of days, could be a sign that New Zealand have imporved a bit or that South Africa were caught off guard.

Well no surprise that Southee has been given the bullet after copping a pasting in the 1st Test, Mark Gillespie in.

Well no surprise that Southee has been given the bullet after copping a pasting in the 1st Test, Mark Gillespie in.

A fair call, he has been rubbish post Christmas but Mark Gillespie? WTF

He hasn't even been in the top 10 domestic bowlers over the last few years

I rate Southee as a bowler but he has hit a rough patch of form. I'm sure he'll be back in the test side soon enough.

As for Gillespie, he's taken 20 wickets in the last three matches of the Plunket Shield (NZ's 4-day comp), so he's in some form.

After McCullum blowing a promising innings away with a loose shot NZ lose 4 wickets off 17 balls without scoring a run.. Kiwis slump to 6 for 133.

lol and another one, 5 wickets for zero runs :oops:

Never get tired of seeing dismissals where the batsman loses their off stump letting the ball go.

Great fightback from NZ, hopefully we are now set up for a good contest.

Oh dear, now McCullum trapped absolutely plumb and Guptill caught clipping a ball straight to mid-wicket.

3 for 7.

Back