South Division 2011/12

Old mentone do regain tolley, his brother is also coming down too, they also picked up James Fisher, he used to play at dandenong i believe. Could be a handy pick up as whispers are they lose the middle order maestro keith kell to having a young family.

Chelsea are going to struggle- Losing Chapple, McDonald & Maggs. They don't have the depth to replace them (all quality players!). Eastwood is a handy player coming back, but isn't going to make them competitive. They'll be relying heavily on Lancaster and Kanagarra.

McDonald and Chapps had a fall out over a football issue i believe, but if Chaps is retired, McDonald might play some games after Christmas if it doesnt intefere with his football preseason.

Old mentone do regain tolley, his brother is also coming down too, they also picked up James Fisher, he used to play at dandenong i believe. Could be a handy pick up as whispers are they lose the middle order maestro keith kell to having a young family.

played in the dandenong league or for dandenong?

Winners for Round 1? (if they get on)

8 Oct(1:00 PM) Mentone v Cheltenham Hogben / Meckiff Oval

8 Oct(1:00 PM) Chelsea v Parkdale Chelsea Rec Reserve

8 Oct(1:00 PM) Hampton v Bonbeach Tangy Castlefield Reserve

8 Oct(1:00 PM) Port Melbourne v Brighton District Woodruff Oval - Mu...

8 Oct(1:00 PM) Murrumbeena v Old Mentonians Peter Robertson Oval

Mentone have been talking up their chances of improvement, they might get up in a close one at home first up. Mentone by 10 runs.

Parkdale will be there abouts this season with a bowling attack too strong for the depleted chelsea. Parkdale by 5 wickets

Bonbeach is a real tight tussle with Hampton. Bon Tang by 2 wickets

Port Melbourne to flex their money, i mean muscle against the District. Port by 80 runs

Old Mentone to win, just..their one day form is no where near as good as their 2 day form. OM'S by 25 runs

GMB- no idea, just heard from my sources in the winter he asked for 10k and a flat in prahran rent paid for... Beena wouldn't be doing that I would thought?!

GMB- no idea, just heard from my sources in the winter he asked for 10k and a flat in prahran rent paid for... Beena wouldn't be doing that I would thought?!

Looks like they don't need him anyways good win for beena over Old mentonians...

Praise should go to the Chelsea curator awesome deck, hitting drives on the up in the first round... Awesome knock by the Pom smashes it!

Back