South Division 2011/12

It seems the higher the grade they play more. Is the fellow that got 4/0 for Parky the new Murali ?

The fellow being Parkdale's offie, I was having a beer with after a game a few years back, severed just about all the nerves and muscles at his elbow on his bowling arm, looks a bloody mess and still has nerve loss in his hand. Does well to get the ball down the track I reckon. Didn't bowl much last season it looks like.

The fellow being Parkdale's offie, I was having a beer with after a game a few years back, severed just about all the nerves and muscles at his elbow on his bowling arm, looks a bloody mess and still has nerve loss in his hand. Does well to get the ball down the track I reckon. Didn't bowl much last season it looks like.
Where else has he played

Apart from Dougherty chucking a few to have 4/0, how'd the track play in the first innings Redefine?

I'm sure been a will admit they played some shit shots and seriously I haven't seen us bowl Better. The ball that got lamb out wouldve got everyone out! If we hadn't dropped 3 catches and got 2 wickets off no balls we wouldve rolled them for 40 track was fine all day good even bounce just a seriously good bowling effort and Dougherty got his wickets caught at mid wicket terrible shot hit hardam in the pads with a quicker so out smarted the big fella Paton tried to sweep him lbw and no 11 left a ball that pitched on middle and hit middle so I would get off his action because it shouldn't be an issue

Guys, enough of the rubbish, it's ruining the thread. Get back to the cricket chat and stop attacking each other otherwise I'll have to start handing out a few holidays.

Ljp86 - can't be taken seriously with a profile pic like that!

Will Parky declare early and have a crack at an outright?

Heard a story too that a couple of Chelsea 1XI team mates, after a belly full of JB & Cola, squared off and drew blood while watching their 2nd's... What a rabble!

Heard a story too that a couple of Chelsea 1XI team mates, after a belly full of JB & Cola, squared off and drew blood while watching their 2nd's... What a rabble!
Did you actually see it SS, seeing it was at your ground

Chapple??

Back