South Division 2011/12

Ljp86 - can't be taken seriously with a profile pic like that!

Will Parky declare early and have a crack at an outright?

Heard a story too that a couple of Chelsea 1XI team mates, after a belly full of JB & Cola, squared off and drew blood while watching their 2nd's... What a rabble!

Surely Parkdale will go for an outright - imagine getting a game and a half clear in a comp where the 4 other games are 1 dayers? Get Lamb early again and the Beena fold like a pack of cards like they did in the first innings..its a no brainer.

Parky could be this year's Hoppers Crossing. Hoppers were to be relegated (ie playing in a lower division), got the late call up after Parkville District left for the MCA, and won North Division. Parky were due to play South A but with MHSOB leaving and Ajax wanting to stay down, have found themselves top of South Division and early favourites to go up to Senior. Would it be their first time in Senior does anyone know? Anyway, well done to them on a great start, look the team to beat so far.

Guys, enough of the rubbish, it's ruining the thread. Get back to the cricket chat and stop attacking each other otherwise I'll have to start handing out a few holidays.
Get fair dinkum, I have not seen any "rubbish" on any of the vtca threads Ljp. Seriously, if you are going to ban posters for anything that has been said on this board over the last 2 pages, I think it is time your gave me a spell. There are PLENTY of other boards that need cleaning up before you look at the vtca's. But then again, it had been a while since you posted on here so if it was just to send the message that "big bro" is around the corner, then point taken.......

Get fair dinkum, I have not seen any "rubbish" on any of the vtca threads Ljp. Seriously, if you are going to ban posters for anything that has been said on this board over the last 2 pages, I think it is time your gave me a spell. There are PLENTY of other boards that need cleaning up before you look at the vtca's. But then again, it had been a while since you posted on here so if it was just to send the message that "big bro" is around the corner, then point taken.......
I think he deleted a couple of posts TOBB

Surely Parkdale will go for an outright - imagine getting a game and a half clear in a comp where the 4 other games are 1 dayers? Get Lamb early again and the Beena fold like a pack of cards like they did in the first innings..its a no brainer.

Parky could be this year's Hoppers Crossing. Hoppers were to be relegated (ie playing in a lower division), got the late call up after Parkville District left for the MCA, and won North Division. Parky were due to play South A but with MHSOB leaving and Ajax wanting to stay down, have found themselves top of South Division and early favourites to go up to Senior. Would it be their first time in Senior does anyone know? Anyway, well done to them on a great start, look the team to beat so far.

It's parkys first time higher than south A...

Does Southern Son play for Chelsea then? You'd expect Parkdale to have a 15- 20 over dash at some big runs and then have 65 -60 overs at Beena. Its normally a good deck so might not be as easy in the 2nd dig. According to earlir posts Chapple and Mcdonald were not best of mates....considering they are named in the side this round the post was either fantasy or it was them biffing on.

Does Southern Son play for Chelsea then? You'd expect Parkdale to have a 15- 20 over dash at some big runs and then have 65 -60 overs at Beena. Its normally a good deck so might not be as easy in the 2nd dig. According to earlir posts Chapple and Mcdonald were not best of mates....considering they are named in the side this round the post was either fantasy or it was them biffing on.
No he doesn't

I removed five or six posts previously which had resorted to abuse and frequent swearing. I'm all for a bit of banter on here but abusing each other and avoiding the swear filter is not on.

As for the other areas, I've spent the last week or so cleaning everything up around the site so there shouldn't be many problems with regards to posts being out of line. I may not post much in here but I read these threads so I'm always around.

Or was that another Chapple from Chelsea that announced his retirement earlier this year in the leading edge. That bloke would fight anyone, he's crazy.

Think Parky and Port are the two standout teams , Parky have good variety in their bowling and their batting is ok but a lot depends on the pom. But as we know with Parky they always seem to fall over at the second last or last hurdle.

Or was that another Chapple from Chelsea that announced his retirement earlier this year in the leading edge. That bloke would fight anyone, he's crazy.

Think Parky and Port are the two standout teams , Parky have good variety in their bowling and their batting is ok but a lot depends on the pom. But as we know with Parky they always seem to fall over at the second last or last hurdle.
Port look to be in a bit of trouble with numbers

Any team with Daykin and Kwaja are going to go ok plus their poms seem to be pretty handy All the other teams look to be evenly matched execpt for maybe Hampton and the tang who i think will struggle as the season goes on.
Interesting that one of your standouts and one of your struggling teams played a game last week that was won 9 wickets down.

Back