Subbies 2010-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
saints.JPG
St Albans Breakwater cc (Geelong Cricket Association) is seeking a playing senior batting coach & 1st XI captain for the 2011/12 season.
Applicants must have level 1 accreditation or be willing to undergo training.
The successful applicant will have last season’s premiership winning captain/coach Justin Miller to remain as bowling coach and player.
Remuneration will be negotiable.
Please forward interest and/or resume to jayaa2012@hotmail.com or contact John Irvine 0433634099

Well done to Craig Sheedy on winning the Hatch Medal, well deserved!! Congratulations to Mick Allen on being named captain of the year also. Great night can't wait for next season all ready.

Well done to Craig Sheedy on winning the Hatch Medal, well deserved!! Congratulations to Mick Allen on being named captain of the year also. Great night can't wait for next season all ready.

Agree with all that YWL, very worthy winners all round, and kudos to all those who attended and made it a great night. A lot of work was put in to changing the format and I think it worked really well in recognising and acknowledging more people than ever before.
The brownlow styled count was much better than previous years, and in a close count year will be very exciting.

well done to the great man.......looks like im going around again......haha

well done to my old mate kirky as well........

also hodgey well done son!!!!

I heard a staggering stat today................. Craig Sheedy is the 1st Hatch medalist in Williamstowns long history? Can anyone confirm this???

Great result. I can't remember a more popular winner. However the room was abuzz with rumors of a massive player signing by Melton. Has anybody got a name to go with the rumor or any other information, mainly, IS IT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very deserved winner,are you talking about t5he Harwood rumour S&W?,been around for ages and I think is pretty accurate.
Did hear Geisler is going to North with Love so there's $25k freed up.

Very deserved winner,are you talking about t5he Harwood rumour S&W?,been around for ages and I think is pretty accurate.
Did hear Geisler is going to North with Love so there's $25k freed up.

Thank's for the quick response, PB. Strewth. Harwood is a scary propostion for any one and will just make them all the stronger.
I would anticipate a surge in helmet sales if he turns up. Would be a fair attack with him, Jones & Wheelahan and yet every one talks about their batting strength. Have to be at short odds to go back to back.

I am supprised that Geisler would consider leaving such a strong club to join that "basket case" in North Melbourne.

Thank's for the quick response, PB. Strewth. Harwood is a scary propostion for any one and will just make them all the stronger.
I would anticipate a surge in helmet sales if he turns up. Would be a fair attack with him, Jones & Wheelahan and yet every one talks about their batting strength. Have to be at short odds to go back to back.

I am supprised that Geisler would consider leaving such a strong club to join that "basket case" in North Melbourne.

Lots of Harwood wispers going around and as PB said have been for a while but his first class career has come to an end. Ive also heard though that Geisler is definitely staying. Love may be taking a couple of the yound charges at Yarra with him to North though.

Gotta love all these rumours,even if half of them are ****************,keep em coming boys.
Would have have thought the talent pool at the Eagles was a bit thin for Love to be taking anyone with him?
Mind you my nana would get a game for North

Gotta love all these rumours,even if half of them are ****************,keep em coming boys.
Would have have thought the talent pool at the Eagles was a bit thin for Love to be taking anyone with him?
Mind you my nana would get a game for North

It would leave them extremely thin, your spot on and spot on about North. Carl Sandri is going to captain them, enough said. Good on them for getting Love back and having a crack at Geisler if that's true because they need all the help they can get.

Heard that Yarraville were claiming to have signed Dickinson from Carlton, now hearing that he is going to Melton? anyone got anything else on that one? If so how much money have the boys out west got? getting a little rediculous......

Heard that Yarraville were claiming to have signed Dickinson from Carlton, now hearing that he is going to Melton? anyone got anything else on that one? If so how much money have the boys out west got? getting a little rediculous......

Yarraville would now have the money to do that and I know Dickinson was looking to leave but surely Melton can't afford him as well, if they get him and Harwood we may as well hand them the trophy now.

Yarraville would now have the money to do that and I know Dickinson was looking to leave but surely Melton can't afford him as well, if they get him and Harwood we may as well hand them the trophy now.

Perhaps Melton have approached both and are hoping to attract one of them.I agree, I don't think there is a club in the competition that could afford both of them. And why would Melton want both when you still have Jones & Wheelahan? I guess they like the view from the top and are planning on staying there for a while.

Perhaps Melton have approached both and are hoping to attract one of them.I agree, I don't think there is a club in the competition that could afford both of them. And why would Melton want both when you still have Jones & Wheelahan? I guess they like the view from the top and are planning on staying there for a while.

wheelahan........pppfffftttt cmon.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back