Subbies 2011/12

Apologies for my ignorance, but what are the changes to the 3s and 4s?
Sorry FASTFARNEE, probably a little misleading by me above. What I meant was that over the past few years the 4th XI fixture has evolved to include more split rounds with 2 one dayers fixtured rather than two-day games, and also with the 3rd & 4th XI's always playing in the S/E and N/W groups this creates some logistical nightmares for the fixturing committee.

A few others leaving Footscray as well from all reports
Aother couple I should have mentioned are Harrison from Melton to asst coach at F/E where he will also captain their 2nd X1 with their former twos captain, Hollis, (a slow leggie) going to Coburg. Harrison will be assistant to new senior coach Steve Chapman, the former Dandenong coach, who has also been appointed the club's curator. I will be watching the practical outworking of that unique and curious combination of duties with interest. I know a number of players who hailed from subbies clubs are not happy at the replacement of the popular Barry Neivant as head coach and his assistant Bruce Waldron, but am unaware of any returning to their subbies clubs over the matter.

Back