Subbies 2011/12

Apologies for the low resolution, but you should all be able to read these.

A few interesting points to note:

* No T20 fixtured in Pennant competition
* T20 Semi Finals & Final fixtured on the same day, will also coincide wiht VSDCA 200 Club function on Sunday, February 9th.
* Kingston Saints First XI matches will all be played at opposition ground due to Walter Galt not being available
* RPB will play at their new ground, Lakeside Drive Reserve
* Only Saturday/Sunday Fixture in Round 4 (First & Second XI only)
* February 16 Reserve Day (First & Second XI only)

Attachments

• FirstXI_SecondXI_2013-14.pdf
    83.4 KB · Views: 29
  • ThirdXI_FourthXI_2013-14.pdf
    83.6 KB · Views: 7
  • T20_2013-14.pdf
    58.3 KB · Views: 15
Apologies for the low resolution, but you should all be able to read these.

A few interesting points to note:

* No T20 fixtured in Pennant competition
* T20 Semi Finals & Final fixtured on the same day, will also coincide wiht VSDCA 200 Club function on Sunday, February 9th.
* Kingston Saints First XI matches will all be played at opposition ground due to Walter Galt not being available
* RPB will play at their new ground, Lakeside Drive Reserve
* Only Saturday/Sunday Fixture in Round 4 (First & Second XI only)
* February 16 Reserve Day (First & Second XI only)
Am I reading that right 4 one day games?

The word is, Altona will go alright? Yarraville to improve also.

Didnt Altona lose their skipper to Melton? Yarraville will be a serious contender this year. Werribee will be good again.
Oakleigh will certainly be tested.
In the the other group its wide open, with anyone from Caulfield, Plenty Valley and Coburg could give it a tilt.

Who has the biggest cock in Subbies Cricket?

Whoever this is needs to delete this immediately and deactivate the account.

And for those of you replying and giving credence to the remark you're just as bad, anyone that knows Craig would know that this isn't him and that he would take great offence to this.

And for those of you replying and giving credence to the remark you're just as bad, anyone that knows Craig would know that this isn't him and that he would take great offence to this.
I actually don't think im just as bad thanks mate, its quite obvious its not craig so just relax champ.

Settle down mate. I trust you are not including me in the above for I intentionally replied under hussler's post to convey I also think it wasn't Craig. The appropriate nom de plume for whoever was responsible, is Richard Cranium. What has happened here is yet another abuse of social media.

Fair enough the bloke is obviously an idiot, i think you need to relax a little. I don't think its that bad, just a stupid troll - the internet is full of them. He just wants you to bite.

Back to cricket on this forum I think - Lets hear some predictions for the upcoming season. Fixtures are out, there is no excuse now!

Jordy, Jordy, Jordy, Take a step back son!! EVERY ONE who replied to that reptile who took Sheeds name as a nom de plume gave him no oxygen. Even the Hussler, from another forum took time out to give him a spray.

Jordy, Jordy, Jordy, Take a step back son!! EVERY ONE who replied to that reptile who took Sheeds name as a nom de plume gave him no oxygen. Even the Hussler, from another forum took time out to give him a spray.

Duncan, Duncan, Duncan, Hussler like me has been in contact with Sheeds over the past couple of days and knows that the great man is not very happy with what has gone on.

Apologies if anyone took offence to the previous post.

Back