Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

slogsweep100;222028 said:
Ellabroz i reckon you will find
Edwards is Captain of Coburg and i think Billy Blair is coach

Other news (to be confirmed)

Sullivan from Sunshine to Altona

Radford to Brunswick !!!!

heard that Holmes may be an out at Yarraville as well , but they may have picked up a quality allrounder as captain coach ,The type thats not intimidated by anyone

Brian Wheelahan back to Melton , with Blake Ivory , Brad Jones From Essendon and a premier 1st XI bowler from down south.

You seem refreshed 161 , "break" seems to have done you plenty of good

sullivan a definate........

radford playing somewhere else.......stay tuned........

GO WILLY@|

slogsweep100;222028 said:
Ellabroz i reckon you will find
Edwards is Captain of Coburg and i think Billy Blair is coach

Other news (to be confirmed)

Sullivan from Sunshine to Altona

Radford to Brunswick !!!!

heard that Holmes may be an out at Yarraville as well , but they may have picked up a quality allrounder as captain coach ,The type thats not intimidated by anyone

Brian Wheelahan back to Melton , with Blake Ivory , Brad Jones From Essendon and a premier 1st XI bowler from down south.

You seem refreshed 161 , "break" seems to have done you plenty of good

GO WILLY@|

weapons05/06;222382 said:

GO WILLY@|

You seem to spend alot of time on subbie sites for a bloke going to north west make a clean break weapons

weapons05/06;222382 said:

GO WILLY@|

You seem to spend alot of time on subbie sites for a bloke going to north west make a clean break weapons

Hello punters.Knobjockey has been on an extensive fitness regime in Brisbane but hears on the vine that Stuart Wilson is ripped,fit and ready to go in 2008-09!!!

Hello punters.Knobjockey has been on an extensive fitness regime in Brisbane but hears on the vine that Stuart Wilson is ripped,fit and ready to go in 2008-09!!!

here's 1 for for you bigcricket lover's........

now on the grape vine i have herd some very interesting news ''BUT'' i an unsure how true it is........if it is true this is MASSIVE...........

herd that mighty mick lewis signed with coburg took the sign on fee and went and signed himself up at another club unsure of who.........can this happen?????im not a paid player and probably never will be.......i spose it depends on the agreement and sign up terms........

thoughts?

now on the grape vine i have herd some very interesting news ''BUT'' i an unsure how true it is........if it is true this is MASSIVE...........

herd that mighty mick lewis signed with coburg took the sign on fee and went and signed himself up at another club unsure of who.........can this happen?????im not a paid player and probably never will be.......i spose it depends on the agreement and sign up terms........

thoughts?

haha that would be kinda funny if it's true :D
but i dont think he would be allowed to do it
unlucky Coburg if it's true|@

haha that would be kinda funny if it's true :D
but i dont think he would be allowed to do it
unlucky Coburg if it's true|@

weapons05/06;222733 said:

thoughts?

Lol stiff Coburg.
Could just be rumour though, we will have to wait and see.
Watch this space as they call it now@|

weapons05/06;222733 said:

thoughts?

Lol stiff Coburg.
Could just be rumour though, we will have to wait and see.
Watch this space as they call it now@|

Good to see former Williamstown player Brad Hodges(brother of Brenton) on the front page of the Sun today.
Must have been a very slow news day.

Good to see former Williamstown player Brad Hodges(brother of Brenton) on the front page of the Sun today.

Young Willi Lad;223450 said:

yes yes yes......any rumblings of who are the new players down at willy.......ywl????

Young Willi Lad;223450 said:

yes yes yes......any rumblings of who are the new players down at willy.......ywl????

weapons05/06;223458 said:

To tell you the truth dogga i haven't heard much at all.
What have you been hearing?
I'm sure you have something for me.

weapons05/06;223458 said:

To tell you the truth dogga i haven't heard much at all.
What have you been hearing?
I'm sure you have something for me.

*DaNcE HeRo*;223608 said:
can everyone please familiarise themselves with rule 8.2 in the constatution, thankyou. A.P

Thanks A.P I read up on it in the constitution and it will help with all of my further decision making. 8.2 is something we should all be looking at to help all of us have a great background information.

*DaNcE HeRo*;223608 said:
can everyone please familiarise themselves with rule 8.2 in the constatution, thankyou. A.P

Thanks A.P I read up on it in the constitution and it will help with all of my further decision making. 8.2 is something we should all be looking at to help all of us have a great background information.

p-toe;224514 said:
What is Rule 8.2?

Rules
8 PROFESSIONAL PLAYERS
RULE 8: PROFESSIONAL PLAYERS

8.1. Each Club may be allowed only one Professional Player each season.

8.2. A Professional Player each season must apply in writing to obtain the prior consent of the Sub-Association to play with a nominated Club. Such application must be endorsed in writing by the nominated Club.

p-toe;224514 said:
What is Rule 8.2?

Rules
8 PROFESSIONAL PLAYERS
RULE 8: PROFESSIONAL PLAYERS

8.1. Each Club may be allowed only one Professional Player each season.

8.2. A Professional Player each season must apply in writing to obtain the prior consent of the Sub-Association to play with a nominated Club. Such application must be endorsed in writing by the nominated Club.

No definatley not money man , Rule 9.3 clearly states - " all players must bat before any member may return to their place of residence"

i remember their was a guy at the club Discus or something like that , who was a repeat offender and was asked to leave.

No definatley not money man , Rule 9.3 clearly states - " all players must bat before any member may return to their place of residence"

i remember their was a guy at the club Discus or something like that , who was a repeat offender and was asked to leave.

slogsweep100;226671 said:

Yeah i remember that bloke his last name was willow or something. He was given the club nothin.

slogsweep100;226671 said:

Yeah i remember that bloke his last name was willow or something. He was given the club nothin.

getting closer to everyone resuming training,got any gossip piston on any sides this year.i know on our side that i'm happy with travel arrangements.heard that ferguson from mt might be on the move to kew,plus all the normal website gossip.anyone with any positive conformation on transfers or recruits ?

getting closer to everyone resuming training,got any gossip piston on any sides this year.i know on our side that i'm happy with travel arrangements.heard that ferguson from mt might be on the move to kew,plus all the normal website gossip.anyone with any positive conformation on transfers or recruits ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back