subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

Some quick tips for tomorrow,
Bops v Broady-both disappointing in round 1,toss a coin job,maybe Bops at home
Willy v Coburg-stick with the Gulls,could be close with Lewis in a 2 dayer and no restrictions though.
Melton v Kew-can't go past the Lions after their demolition of Coburg,Kew with a couple of District recruits may surprise.
Preston v Werribee-good test for the Bees,I reckon they might get home in a tight one.
B'wick v Sunshine-The Wicks too good,YWL,your right aboutrRadford,either a big one or ************ all,might be his day.
Balwyn-Altona-match of the day,might tell us if the A's have arrived or just teasing again,maybe go with Balwyn especially if bat 1st.
Ivanhoe v Y'ville-don't think the Hoes are anything to write home about but will still be too good for a struggling Eagles outfit.
Good luck

Some quick tips for tomorrow,
Bops v Broady-both disappointing in round 1,toss a coin job,maybe Bops at home
Willy v Coburg-stick with the Gulls,could be close with Lewis in a 2 dayer and no restrictions though.
Melton v Kew-can't go past the Lions after their demolition of Coburg,Kew with a couple of District recruits may surprise.
Preston v Werribee-good test for the Bees,I reckon they might get home in a tight one.
B'wick v Sunshine-The Wicks too good,YWL,your right aboutrRadford,either a big one or ************ all,might be his day.
Balwyn-Altona-match of the day,might tell us if the A's have arrived or just teasing again,maybe go with Balwyn especially if bat 1st.
Ivanhoe v Y'ville-don't think the Hoes are anything to write home about but will still be too good for a struggling Eagles outfit.
Good luck

mick lewis out for 3 with a hammy, was looking forward to him getting stuck into willy!

piston... i dont have a problem with your posts however it is really starting to annoy me with these stupid nicknames your giving clubs.. the 'bees' the 'hoes' the 'wicks' give it a rest cob, i dont hear werribee referring to themselves as the 'bees' either werribee or the tigers!

mick lewis out for 3 with a hammy, was looking forward to him getting stuck into willy!

piston... i dont have a problem with your posts however it is really starting to annoy me with these stupid nicknames your giving clubs.. the 'bees' the 'hoes' the 'wicks' give it a rest cob, i dont hear werribee referring to themselves as the 'bees' either werribee or the tigers!

ALSO.... YWL.... where do we start.... where r u playing at the moment? by all reports (coming from you) you should be making a name for yourself in the 1's this year, looks like a couple of others have beat you to the punch.... secondly, congratulating d.kight on 50not... that must have hurt to write that mate after saying last year he wasnt up to it opening in the ones... even if he doesnt get another run for the year its a fair effort for a 16yo to get 58no against a vic/aus fast bowler. also the way you write these posts about all the teams has me confused... have you ever seen half these players play cricket that you comment on?? you sounds like hutchy.. a tool

ALSO.... YWL.... where do we start.... where r u playing at the moment? by all reports (coming from you) you should be making a name for yourself in the 1's this year, looks like a couple of others have beat you to the punch.... secondly, congratulating d.kight on 50not... that must have hurt to write that mate after saying last year he wasnt up to it opening in the ones... even if he doesnt get another run for the year its a fair effort for a 16yo to get 58no against a vic/aus fast bowler. also the way you write these posts about all the teams has me confused... have you ever seen half these players play cricket that you comment on?? you sounds like hutchy.. a tool

Terribly sorry if I've offended your sensitivity DH,just trying to liven up what has become a rather tame site since you "Meltonians"have gone to ground.
I promise to only use correct terminology henceforth.
By the way,the 4 legged Dance Hero was just another typically overrated Gai Waterhouse cat.

Terribly sorry if I've offended your sensitivity DH,just trying to liven up what has become a rather tame site since you "Meltonians"have gone to ground.
By the way,the 4 legged Dance Hero was just another typically overrated Gai Waterhouse cat.

Piston Broke;272866 said:

quality reply p/b............as funny as d/h thinks he is he got found out not that i was far off it but im sure others at his club think he is a bit of a load taker..........:eek:

keep up your good work you dont fail when the heat gets turned up a notch......

Piston Broke;272866 said:

quality reply p/b............as funny as d/h thinks he is he got found out not that i was far off it but im sure others at his club think he is a bit of a load taker..........:eek:

keep up your good work you dont fail when the heat gets turned up a notch......

Someone's being a little naughty here lads,DH reports Mick Lewis out for 3 with a hammy yet Coburgs' web site has him in their side.????
All will become clear tomorrow I suppose.

Someone's being a little naughty here lads,DH reports Mick Lewis out for 3 with a hammy yet Coburgs' web site has him in their side.????

*DaNcE HeRo*;272838 said:

Sheesh, try not to cry too much dh.

You obviously knew what he was on about.

On another note, have you still got that stupid thing stuck in your head? Last time I played against you the whole side cracked up just by the look of you.

Biggest mouth in the field on day one, didnt say much when the runs were there to be made on day two though.

Old saying is if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, its a duck. (Probably replace the word duck with fairy though...) Anyways...you got a duck :p

*DaNcE HeRo*;272838 said:

On another note, have you still got that stupid thing stuck in your head? Last time I played against you the whole side cracked up just by the look of you.

Biggest mouth in the field on day one, didnt say much when the runs were there to be made on day two though.

Old saying is if it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, its a duck. (Probably replace the word duck with fairy though...) Anyways...you got a duck :p

tcnthat;272959 said:

you never made a duck tcn? must be a good player then

tcnthat;272959 said:

concrete;272989 said:

Enjoyed reading back over this thread boys very entertaining (quiet saturday night, not allowed out). Have to say, fair effort from those melton boys seeing off micky lewis last w/end, especially if they are kids as reported.

Weapons sounds like a prize goose and from all reports he is, but then again though the melton boys dont exactly cover themselves in glory on here.

Geezus...melton.....went to Pure once thought i'd accidentally stumbled across a car-stealers-anonymous meeting. Shocking town.....few good cricketers there now obviously Allen etc. but terrible place.

concrete;272989 said:

Enjoyed reading back over this thread boys very entertaining (quiet saturday night, not allowed out). Have to say, fair effort from those melton boys seeing off micky lewis last w/end, especially if they are kids as reported.

Weapons sounds like a prize goose and from all reports he is, but then again though the melton boys dont exactly cover themselves in glory on here.

Geezus...melton.....went to Pure once thought i'd accidentally stumbled across a car-stealers-anonymous meeting. Shocking town.....few good cricketers there now obviously Allen etc. but terrible place.

Re: subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

cant say ive ever heard of that 'old' saying about the duck tcnthat ********. so did lewis play?? and did brown play?? and piston, obviously u think your a news reporter by your posts why dont you find out how many group 1's the horse won?? did the job for me plenty a time 1 out in the quaddie ;)

Re: subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

cant say ive ever heard of that 'old' saying about the duck tcnthat ********. so did lewis play?? and did brown play?? and piston, obviously u think your a news reporter by your posts why dont you find out how many group 1's the horse won?? did the job for me plenty a time 1 out in the quaddie ;)

*DaNcE HeRo*;272841 said:

Didn't hurt a bit mate.
Well done to him.
I won't go back on my words though, he wasn't up to it last year, his results prove that but the experience he gained from last year holds him in good stead for this year.

Didn't hurt a bit mate.
Well done to him.
I won't go back on my words though, he wasn't up to it last year, his results prove that but the experience he gained from last year holds him in good stead for this year.

Oh and to answer your question, i'm still in the 2s but i got 70 yesterday so hopefully with a another couple of big scores i will get into the ones. I never said i'd make a name for myslef either i said hopefully i can get into the side at some stage.

Oh and to answer your question, i'm still in the 2s but i got 70 yesterday so hopefully with a another couple of big scores i will get into the ones. I never said i'd make a name for myslef either i said hopefully i can get into the side at some stage.

Piston Broke;272926 said:

DH was spot on mate. Don't know why they posted him up as playing because he didnt and the ones team that was up on their board didn't have his name on it either.

Piston Broke;272926 said:

DH was spot on mate. Don't know why they posted him up as playing because he didnt and the ones team that was up on their board didn't have his name on it either.

woodo;273083 said:

hahaha yer good on ya.........from all reports........if your ganna talk about me at least to have the balls to put a name behind the alias you coward........or get back to the vtca thread and talk your rubbish there.........your 5 posts have been terrible..........i just hope your not from a club who i talked to over the winter.............

you trying to be funny about melton town.........gee whizz id like to see the book you copied that joke from..........even you might get a laugh from it.....your a comedian keep em comming................

i will say 1 thing.................no micky lewis........hammy..........spot on d/h good work...........and it was good to see him there...........lol 20 gorrila's and a no show............

good stuff red..............young d'altera looked the goods on the weekend too............

early tip for hatch medal...........boglis.............

um in the paper today seen melton 3rds or 4ths made over 4 hunge.........davis with 229............is this true...........????if it is WOW.....not a bad effort......

woodo;273083 said:

hahaha yer good on ya.........from all reports........if your ganna talk about me at least to have the balls to put a name behind the alias you coward........or get back to the vtca thread and talk your rubbish there.........your 5 posts have been terrible..........i just hope your not from a club who i talked to over the winter.............

you trying to be funny about melton town.........gee whizz id like to see the book you copied that joke from..........even you might get a laugh from it.....your a comedian keep em comming................

i will say 1 thing.................no micky lewis........hammy..........spot on d/h good work...........and it was good to see him there...........lol 20 gorrila's and a no show............

good stuff red..............young d'altera looked the goods on the weekend too............

um in the paper today seen melton 3rds or 4ths made over 4 hunge.........davis with 229............is this true...........????if it is WOW.....not a bad effort......

weapons05/06;273333 said:

Lol.
Boglis, not a bad tip, another 6 for on the weekend.
Quality bowler.

Lol.
Boglis, not a bad tip, another 6 for on the weekend.
Quality bowler.

Mate it is true. Troy Davis aka seamer got 229 in the 4ths. Well done to him but what is he doing in the 4ths, from memory he got 60odd in the 2s last year. Also our other mate bubba played in the 4ths last week and only made 15, average form from bub. And Justin Siedlecki is also in the 4ths at melton another 2s player from last year.

What is going on down there D.H?

Mate it is true. Troy Davis aka seamer got 229 in the 4ths. Well done to him but what is he doing in the 4ths, from memory he got 60odd in the 2s last year. Also our other mate bubba played in the 4ths last week and only made 15, average form from bub. And Justin Siedlecki is also in the 4ths at melton another 2s player from last year.

What is going on down there D.H?

Watcher can tell you that there are quite a few players playing low at Melton due to not doing any pre seson training,poor commitment etc.I went for a look at the twos and boy its a much much different look.

Watcher can tell you that there are quite a few players playing low at Melton due to not doing any pre seson training,poor commitment etc.I went for a look at the twos and boy its a much much different look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back