subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

techno4;196199 said:
ah mate shane jones=fill in,dave thomson=your right,b wheelahan=playing soon,skinksy=your right and steeny=twos player

plus use picked up jarrod kennedy and Blessing..

just would like to know how is stoo going? can anyone give me any information on hows his form been?

weapons05/06;196187 said:
speaking of teams how did your team go yesterday........?win/lose?

Dont think i ever said anything about any keepers,but i think they should go with the malvern bloke to keep to monto....dont need 11 blokes that can bat and believe me kremer is not that good. not everyone makes themselves available at this time of year weapons... i know i didnt!

*DaNcE HeRo*;196195 said:
yes your spot on there weapons, well picked up, i am the original techno but i cant log on under techno anymore because i forgot the password and email i used for it, it use to automatically log in but then one day it didnt. DH hey?? 2 days ago i was disco... haha u fool

hahaha......im over all the banter these days with cowards like you.....you call me a fool......lol......D.H......you probably think im saying duncan harrison.......you tool are the 2 initials of your big cricket name........?D.H yes or no????

dont really care who you are@|

bucket head;196216 said:
Dont think i ever said anything about any keepers,but i think they should go with the malvern bloke to keep to monto....dont need 11 blokes that can bat and believe me kremer is not that good. not everyone makes themselves available at this time of year weapons... i know i didnt!

how true.......what you are saying is you were asked to play???

kremer is a good keeper......

the bloke from broardy is a better bowler than monto.......

concrete;196226 said:
strugglin a bit there cocko

look i batted well.........probably the best all year in a nothing situation really.....was out to a dubious discision.......not happy jan anyway's all is good in the seagulls nest so to speak.........as they say when your going bad things dont always fall into place......

just cause it's a second innings mate you still try your best to make as many runs as you can! never a nothing situation..
keep working hard cocko, i'm sure you'll get back to the 1's one day
need alot more than 20's though

Boaty;196197 said:
Andy O'Brien is a much better player than Sheedy.. solid defence, very wristy

I dont know about much better than sheedy boaty... very similar styles of batsmen i would suggest. both attacking styles and willing to take any bowlers on from ball one.. both players from what ive seen from playing against sheedy and also playing with big obsey is that their class just oozes out at the crease..

concrete;196229 said:
just cause it's a second innings mate you still try your best to make as many runs as you can! never a nothing situation..
keep working hard cocko, i'm sure you'll get back to the 1's one day
need alot more than 20's though

yer dont worry trying hard was watching a young bloke up the other end destroy their attack.......no hodgson though.........

it is a nothing situation but i spose good batting practice which it was......had to face 23 overs was there 21

if andy obrien was fit and did a full pre-season he would be the best bat in the comp at the moment, gun bat just needs a couple of games now to get back into it, look out for his name

techno4;196200 said:
so thats only 2 your right about

Brian Wheelahan wont play this year. steeny played 1's last year and would be in the team this year and Jonesy played 5 games and played finals with us so i count that.

*DaNcE HeRo*;196388 said:
Brian Wheelahan wont play this year. steeny played 1's last year and would be in the team this year and Jonesy played 5 games and played finals with us so i count that.

Dance Hero.
How did you go this weekend?
Melton 1s and 2s had good wins which was good to see.
I hope you 2s keep winning so we can destroy them in the finals@|

weapons05/06;196232 said:
yer dont worry trying hard was watching a young bloke up the other end destroy their attack.......no hodgson though.........

it is a nothing situation but i spose good batting practice which it was......had to face 23 overs was there 21

gday weapo... your ones at bayswater this week? if they are and get the wicket that we had on saturday an yous bat first you will make 3/475 a nice sized ground and a peach of a wicket lovely to play on...@|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back