subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

weapons05/06

subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

right new thread no crap talk....

new season new players and a championship to win.......@|

Re: subbies season 07/08

Are these two just coaching?,Graf's 50 and Saker's 40 plus,they better not trip over their beards.
Not much happening around the traps,heard Cristoforo from Footscray to Altona,Hopkins ex Northcote to CC at Brunswick.Anyone else got any news?

bucket head;172202 said:
Saker and Graf to Caulfield

to get this thread off to a good start dont have to give names but where you 2 new boys are from would be good.....@|

trained today 25 boys there which is suprising for willy first up had a hit bit of a trundle nothing much to say........no newies..... plenty of talk of new players will tell all when they train.............clemo having an op over winter to fix his hip will be back in full flight off the long run for the first game.......

GO WILLY

weapons05/06;172600 said:
trained today 25 boys there which is suprising for willy first up had a hit bit of a trundle nothing much to say........no newies..... plenty of talk of new players will tell all when they train.............clemo having an op over winter to fix his hip will be back in full flight off the long run for the first game.......

GO WILLY
is Luke Darcy coming down to willy now he has pulled the pin to stop embarassing his family with his pitiful comeback from a knee.

oldmate;172686 said:
is Luke Darcy coming down to willy now he has pulled the pin to stop embarassing his family with his pitiful comeback from a knee.

read the first post........im sure his other 278 AFL games hasnt embarassed his family........its a fair achievment coming back from a knee no mater who you are........

oldmate get fairdinkum...... if not go somewhere else or make up a new thread for yourself........cricket season is just around the corner we have had our fun in the off season its time to talk cricket seriously.........;)

2 new faces at willy tonight.........no i wont name names just yet......

26 at training with a great workout put together by the king........

GO WILLY

weapons05/06;173321 said:
2 new faces at willy tonight.........no i wont name names just yet......

26 at training with a great workout put together by the king........

GO WILLY

why say it if you not gonna name it?

Broady i reckon will challenge for the club championship this year. They are planning huge ideas with young talent time situation green. We bought a fryer which will attract lots crowds and the hottest chicks around melbourne. We are looking pretty solid this year purple monkey dishwasher. xox:eek:

Agree with your 1st sentence Carey,I think Broady are a progressive club going places.Not sure whether they can challenge for top honours this year but will be thereabouts.
Wunhym has gone and young Streiff may be headed to FECC?
As for the rest of your post ,please explain,it's like some sort of public school code or something?,fryers,dishwashers etc,?

B-DOS;173322 said:
why say it if you not gonna name it?

not just yet my friend if you read properly....it or them lol....just keeping things interesting for you all..........

GO WILLY

carey_hero;173467 said:
Broady i reckon will challenge for the club championship this year. They are planning huge ideas with young talent time situation green. We bought a fryer which will attract lots crowds and the hottest chicks around melbourne. We are looking pretty solid this year purple monkey dishwasher. xox:eek:

if wunhym has gone any news on the new coach then...ive herd you guys tryed to poach craig sheedy from us....... agree also with your youth at the club which looks promising for the future......but that will take some time and i dont thik you guys could match it with the melton's,oakliegh's,caulfield's,box hill's and coburg's cause these teams probably do have jnrs playing but alot more experianced campainers in the lower 11's which makes them very strong and very hard to beat...........am i on the right track or not.........thats what i believe any way.......

GO WILLY

Steve Goodwin is the new captain coach,been there a fair while,runner up in the madal 2 years ago.
Would prefer to remain anonymous Weapon,as you say keeps it more interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back