subbies season 07/08 & 08/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: subbies season 07/08

pistons -> sounds like you know your stuff and players, ok you have assessed each team in that group but you didnt say your opinion of who will be there at the end of the year, by reading through that it sounds like there are 10 teams you fancy for the flag?? care to narrow it down?

dont worry ive been made to look silly on this site at least youve had a crack.....
just on broady do you rate goodwin????[/QUOTE]

its not only on this site you have been made to look silly weapons! goodwin is quality, very similar to cook. dont you think you have to be quality to finish second in medal 2 years ago??

hey WEAPONS why dont you have a read of this you goose,

Oxton’s first defeat in Division One

OXTON suffered their first defeat of the season in Division One, by the margin of six wickets at Timperley, collecting only eight points. Oxton were dismissed for 166, Chris Davies scoring 65, while Mark Leathley returned an impressive 6-51 after which Timperley fairly sailed home at 168-4, the in-form Jean-Pierre Lee 73, Mike Bishop 55.
Leaders Macclesfield managed only a losing draw at Didsbury after the home side had rattled up 226-8, Paul Sperring 88, Paul Slattery 62. Macc got near, but had to settle for 12 points at 212-9, their ever-consistent Aussie Evan Gulbis scoring 118 not out and man of the match Sperring taking 4-36.

Now try and tell me Evan Gulbis is running arounf for keilor footy club you fool. try get your facts right before running your mouth

weapons05/06;174400 said:
must be another evan gulbis.......lol

just wanted somebody elses opinion on goodwin thanks for yours.......
please tell me in full why goodo is quality........???

Unless he's Superman,Gulbis definately played with Macclesfield last Saturday,perhaps it really does make you go blind Weapons.Sorry Techno ,should have clarified that ,sides were listed in what I reckon to be finishing order.

weapons05/06;173969 said:
i dont see how our jnr develpment is stupid........c.sheedy,d.clemson,b.hodges,e.gulbis and r.smith are all former jnrs that have come back to the club............and we have got 7 at various levels at district clubs...........
i am the king of corona's...........12 slabs mad monday.......as you were drowning your sorrows........we were drinking the customs out of corona's...........
some good lickers going buddy in the womens team........even the king takes them for training sometimes...........so they must be allright.........lol.....

na bubba's finished.........about the pic every time i see it sends a shiver down my spine...........its there for you..... to see MY teams cup.........ive got a better 1 but we ill save it for later........

this is where you hinted that gulbis was coming back weapons... another mistake from you |@

hey pistons have malvern picked up anyone? i know monto is captain now and obviously ayres is gone.. i heard they had money to throw around, is johnson still there after getting the ass from captaincy?

Monto will probably open from both ends now,unsure if Jonsson is staying,Ayres to Bundoora,you're right about the money though Techno,I think it's their Pres who's a multi,big racehorse owner so they'll have the cheque book out

techno;174403 said:
this is where you hinted that gulbis was coming back weapons... another mistake from you |@

gee your good.........stirring the pot i was.........ive also told you before havnt i.......

who do u recon is gonna be in the top 4 this year in the west/east group?????

Piston Broke;174402 said:
Unless he's Superman,Gulbis definately played with Macclesfield last Saturday,perhaps it really does make you go blind Weapons.Sorry Techno ,should have clarified that ,sides were listed in what I reckon to be finishing order.

yes i know and he has been STARRING........

just a question what makes me go blind????

I know I shouldn't tumble in Weapons,but you know the one about the bloke who goes to the optician and the optician says"mate,you'll have to stop wanking",and the bloke says "why,will I go blind"?,and the optician says "dunno but you're upsetting everyone in the waiting room".
Sorry,that's the lasttime I'll stray from the serious stuff.:)

Piston Broke;174520 said:
I know I shouldn't tumble in Weapons,but you know the one about the bloke who goes to the optician and the optician says"mate,you'll have to stop wanking",and the bloke says "why,will I go blind"?,and the optician says "dunno but you're upsetting everyone in the waiting room".
Sorry,that's the lasttime I'll stray from the serious stuff.:)

na i dont know the 1........sorry what for???hahaha

ive just built a bridge and im over it........;)

last time it was the east/west group it was the same top 4 you had in your early pediction for the ladder at the end of this year.........interesting....

on another note has your club started training yet..........?
who do you believe is the strongest group???us or east???

weapons05/06;174406 said:
gee your good.........stirring the pot i was.........ive also told you before havnt i.......

who do u recon is gonna be in the top 4 this year in the west/east group?????

i dont know if your stirring the pot or your just going around in circles browndog..... im with pistons i think he is on the money with the way the teams will finish around however i think maybe bayswater might go better than were he had them, i think he had them middle of roaf if i can remember, im pretty sure they went well in this group 3 year ago...

yer bayswater are a good side in my opinion.......great ground and a good track dont know about the traveling though......lol......

whats the furthest ground in the compitition is it endevour hills???? i have played there and it took an eternity to get there same as bayswater........what about mt waverly i havnt played there before its sounds far.........

how do people think preston will go this year in the subbies? lowe is a freakshow and will lead from the front again id say

maaarvelous;174982 said:
how do people think preston will go this year in the subbies? lowe is a freakshow and will lead from the front again id say

always a tough side to come up against.....havnt played against him before his 30 wickets and 341 runs suggest he is more of a bowler am i correct in saying this????

interesting stat for preston 8 penalty overs which was the most of any side in the first 11 last season......finished 7th a game and a half behind and a heap of % from 4th which to me says they wernt too far away from making the finals........a finals side has 2 or 3 over the 330 runs for the year preston had 1 so in saying that they need more batting depth.........what do you think about that assumption......?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back