Subbies season 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Subbies season 09/10

weapons05/06;392963 said:
is the grass going to be cut is the big question..........:confused:

gee my bunnies caulfield another mad monday a week early after finishing on top again.......

melton....(kirk) to star
coburg.....hope he is still playing (scott) to star.........

Scotty is still playing dawg!

Young Willi Lad;394042 said:
Scotty is still playing dawg!

Geez its an interesting end to the season, well nearly end. Who would have picked a few week back that the roosters and the burgers would be playing off in the championship game. What the hell happened to the lions?? I guess the roosters refusal to abide by any sort of salary cap has got them another flag. I suppose at the end of the day they only lost two games for the year so finishing 4th with 2 losses doesnt exactly show that they are anyones cannon fodder.

Westy;394444 said:
Geez its an interesting end to the season, well nearly end. Who would have picked a few week back that the roosters and the burgers would be playing off in the championship game. What the hell happened to the lions?? I guess the roosters refusal to abide by any sort of salary cap has got them another flag. I suppose at the end of the day they only lost two games for the year so finishing 4th with 2 losses doesnt exactly show that they are anyones cannon fodder.

:D:D:D ha,

Westy;394444 said:

at the end of the day there is something going on..........any 1 care to explain with out carrying on too much about the much publicised facebook mssg to a certian malvern player..........???????

:eek::eek::eek:

weapons05/06;394594 said:
at the end of the day there is something going on..........any 1 care to explain with out carrying on too much about the much publicised facebook mssg to a certian malvern player..........???????

:eek::eek::eek:

well.............fill us in???????????

Westy;394444 said:

Yeah amazing results.
Oakleigh losing was a much bigger suprise to me than Melton.
Its the first time I can remember in a few seasons that Melton's batsmen have failed them.
Oakleigh's reliable middle order also failed them, Street and Travaglia needed to get some runs between them and for them both to only make 2 wasn't what they needed.
You would think Malvern would be too strong for Coburg but you never know this season.

coburg to win.......

you ask why.......just look at the sides who have won it over the last 5 years......bowling attacks with blokes who can take 5 fa's usually win the medal........and the burgers definately have 1 of them......

weapons05/06;395098 said:
probably add altona after that.......or before yarra......never seemed to make runs at yarra.......

I've always found the Altona deck better than Yarraville's also.
Croydon was a absolute road when i played out there 3 years ago as well.
Worst deck churnside park at werribee.

Big announcement on the Melton website with Nathan Geisler joining the lions next season. They will be chasing redemption and he will make their batting line up even more fearsome.
Interesting to see if he will captain the side seeing that he captained Footscray this season or if Mighty Mick Allen will stay on.

Young Willi Lad;395225 said:

williamstown.......:cool:

Young Willi Lad;395226 said:
Big announcement on the Melton website with Nathan Geisler joining the lions next season. They will be chasing redemption and he will make their batting line up even more fearsome.
Interesting to see if he will captain the side seeing that he captained Footscray this season or if Mighty Mick Allen will stay on.

I wonder if he'll fit into their salary cap?? I saw in my local paper that Michael Hansen has left Casey and been appointed Captain at Ormond.

Young Willi Lad;395225 said:

Best deck in Aust was the the Bayswater 3rds and 4ths ground! Absolute ROAD.

coburg 120 all out.......
malvern all out 35........???????wtf.....must have been still parro......

mick lewis.......motm.......5 fa.......on the money ol weapo.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back