T.O'BRIEN (Werribee)

M.PERERA (Noble Park)

S.PRADEEP (Moorabbin)

H.PRITCHARD (Werribee)

R.SANIGA (Endeavour Hills)

M.STREIFF (Broadmeadows)

A.WARREN (Caulfield)

J.WILD (Ormond)

Sorry, Super Saint, for quoting the wrong date of your post to Weapons re him being logged out. It was actually July 2013. During the same month the following post appeared from Ljp86BigCricket Administrator.
''Guys, good posting for the most part. I would appreciate though we not name drop fellow members on here. If you want to talk to a member in the public forums, please use their username. I must also add that insults and abuse will not be tolerated at all, any further posters who use abusive remarks and insults will earn a temporary holiday from the site.
Thanks fellas and keep up the good posting.''

Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

Yeah definitely on the move. Not sure if he will actually move from subbies though. Could be a good pick up for another close by subbies club. I have heard it is a 'mutual' retirement after both club and player were disappointed with on and off field actions / behaviour last year.

I also know that Osbourne is looking at going back to district from Bayswater. Can anyone confirm?

Could be a few changes at Bayswater if some of their good kids like Turner and Sugumar decide to head to premier cricket

I hear St Bernards told Grenville that he's not welcome there anymore, good luck Moorabbin with that flog

Since I posted that he had worn out his welcome at Essendon and North Melboune prior to being appointed (and subsequently sacked in-season) by Sunshine, I have been told he was also unpopular when at Frankston. As it's now 5 clubs we know of that have been happy to see the back of him I suggest if any of our clubs' administators were to appoint him, we would question their competancy. That's what I would be doing right now if I was a Moorabbin member. I doubt the umpires will be so lenient on Grenville second time around in this comp. Suggest he will be a 'marked man'.

Mate, I'm talking abot possibly winding up Grenville!
That being said, the Saints are close to making some announcements about next year, probably a week or so away.
Haha. I get it now that I read it again. 270 and a handful of wickets this season is not going to replace Pradeep.

Hatch Dinner tonight.

Thoughts on award winners:

Val Holten Medal - 1st XI
James Earle Medal - 2nd XI
William Tucknott Medal - 3rd XI
Ted Plant Medal - 4th XI

Anthony Gale Medal - Best U21 Player

Kookaburra Team of the Year - 12 players in batting order

Always a good night, looking forward to it.

Hatch Dinner tonight.

Thoughts on award winners:

Val Holten Medal - 1st XI
James Earle Medal - 2nd XI
William Tucknott Medal - 3rd XI
Ted Plant Medal - 4th XI

Anthony Gale Medal - Best U21 Player

Kookaburra Team of the Year - 12 players in batting order

Always a good night, looking forward to it.

Sean Ayres to win the Holten.
Stuart Wilson to win the Earle.
Tim Sugamar to win the Gale.

Twitter tells us Balwyn have done some good work over the off season. Liam Murphy will be a solid pick up. Kew have also been talking it up without mentioning names, anyone in the know as to who they've secured? Is Damiano off? Surely his position at Caulfield is now untenable? Brighton the favourite to pick him up. Any news on the new Oakleigh skipper?

Back