Subbies Thread

Think we're forgetting a club down south called Caulfield boys

South Caulfield in CSB are ridiculous they poached 3 players from my club (2 of which were just 2’s players) and paid them all. One guy ended up playing against our 3rds so I think their 4ths...

They also offered our best young player 20k

South Caulfield in CSB are ridiculous they poached 3 players from my club (2 of which were just 2’s players) and paid them all. One guy ended up playing against our 3rds so I think their 4ths...

They also offered our best young player 20k

Redefine - Don't know where you got your info from but it's completely false.
The 3 blokes left your club to play in higher grade being 1st Division which you blokes weren't in at the time.
Secondly SCCC wouldn't offer any unproven young player $20k. Not one player at our club currently earns that... FACT.

Pull your head in before sprouting off utter garbage...

Redefine - Don't know where you got your info from but it's completely false.
The 3 blokes left your club to play in higher grade being 1st Division which you blokes weren't in at the time.
Secondly SCCC wouldn't offer any unproven young player $20k. Not one player at our club currently earns that... FACT.

Pull your head in before sprouting off utter garbage...

He is proven in England and here m. So are really telling me he wasn’t offered 20k to come play and prepare the wickets ??
Who’s speaking crap now

The other 3 didn’t leave to play at a higher
Level they left because one was offered a car and money
And the other 2 money.
2 of them played at a lower level for the year...

If you think Caulfield are only paying $60K then you're delusional. There is no way with the amount of talent they have the outgoings are any less than $100k

Over here, the Yarraville Club C C has external sources of income used to fund the 10 flags it has won in the Vt's Senior Div over the past 12 . Does Caulfied also have external sources?

Over here, the Yarraville Club C C has external sources of income used to fund the 10 flags it has won in the Vt's Senior Div over the past 12 . Does Caulfied also have external sources?

I wouldn't say it would be external sources rather being quite lucky with something being left to them in which they were able to reap the funds from a sale.

Wouldn't have a clue, I'm assuming based on the abundance of players they have and have had over the last decade. The age old crisis of rich getting richer and poor getting poorer. It's a joke

Wouldn't have a clue, I'm assuming based on the abundance of players they have and have had over the last decade. The age old crisis of rich getting richer and poor getting poorer. It's a joke
With respect, it is not a joke; it is a matter that ought to be of serious concern, particularly in a competition that does not have a promotion and relegation system. You may be aware the VTCA introduced a player points system years earlier yet, it does not appear to have been effective in evening out that comp's Senior Division.

$100k? Would like to see you provide a breakdown by player of that amount. Some clubs would not be paying more than $10-15k on field...

You're right that some clubs don't pay $10-$15k for players. However, Caulfield would be paying more than that for Thorne and Rummans individually! Be closer to 50k for them two alone! Dreaming if you think otherwise.

Back