The Lounge 2

Got some patchouli incense burning at the moment. I"m a fan of burning incense. It actually calms me down because of it's lovely smell

This situation on the Poland/Belarus border is now getting out of hand with lives threatened. Should Poland relent and allow these refugees access as this may become a humanitarian disaster and many people will blame Poland for their lack of compassion. Poland needs to make a deal with some other EU nations to take a portion of the refugees if it is unwilling to take all of them. These people are in danger of freezing to death and that a***hole Lukashenko does not care one iota whether they do.

Last edited:
Things at the moment are as bad as pre WW2 in my view. China may invade Taiwan, Russia may invade Ukraine or one other of the Baltic states. The CIA needs to neutralize the Burma generals, Lukashenko, Putin then Ji Ping. All four are warmongers. Word is that Ji Ping is now as powerful as Mao.. and how many millions of his own people did he kill.
[/QUOTE]

Things at the moment are as bad as pre WW2 in my view. China may invade Taiwan, Russia may invade Ukraine or one other of the Baltic states. The CIA needs to neutralize the Burma generals, Lukashenko, Putin then Ji Ping. All four are warmongers. Word is that Ji Ping is now as powerful as Mao.. and how many millions of his own people did he kill.
[/QUOTE]

Stop the world because I wanna get off.......

Nothing has been learnt from previous wars.

As we acknowledged Rememberance Sunday yesterday there was a terrorist attack about an hours drive from where I am, thankfully only the terrorist was killed thanks to a very brave taxi driver.

I'll get back to that soon.

I was wondering how you go about buying a new smartphone? What criteria are important to you?
My smartphone (Huawei Honor 5x) is six years old now and is not of much help any longer. The inbuilt storage is just 16GB and the OS is Android 4.0.
I couldn't download my corona app and it is dead slow when surfing. So I needed to buy a new one with more storage and a more recent OS (Android 10 at least).
The SAR rate is the most important specification to me. I had a look at recent tests and checked all the specs like storage, WiFi, battery size and life, and came up with a Samsung Galaxy A90 5G which used to be 700 quid. I decided to buy two fully refurbished ones for 270 quid each. They are being shipped and I hope I'll be satisfied with them.

Cant help you there mate. Have never owned a Smart phone and the last one I'd buy is a Chinese one.

Back