The Lounge

I watched just about every episode of several series of Bush Tucker Man purely for its survival techniques if I was ever lost in the harsh Australian wilderness.
My fave episode has to be the one when he goes to Restoration Island, straight away he found black lid oysters to eat, he said the island was like a supermarket.
Prince Regents River episode was great too, The Kimberleys looks beautiful.
And I loved the Boab Tree, such a weird solid shape.

yeah, the weather is very strange these days - in the North Island a few days back in Napier they had a massive amount of rain in a 24 hour period ...was that bad that people were wading through water up to their waists in their backyards & in the streets.

Wow waist hi in water. Global Warming.. has to be what is making our climate crazy these days mate. Like I said yesterday today is 22 max.

Where are you Jessica.. Mal and I miss you girl.

Last edited:
Finished photography class for the year and i passed my final assignment as well.
I was into photography in my late teens. Had hopes for a career but lost the will after my expensive camera and assorted equipment was stolen. Muggins did not have it insured.

Mate, there's always some real lowlifes around... real shame they stole your camera & equipment.
Yes it was as I had also purchased a print processing machine with the aim of selling my pics and hopefully starting my own business.

Are you still doing a bit of photography Richie... sounds like you would be really good at it.

Last edited:
Back