The Lounge

I have a friend who is a professional photographer, she does weddings, schools, proms, family portraits, she gave me a great tip, when taking a pic take it twice because people will be more relaxed on the second pic as not expecting it 👍

I have a friend who is a professional photographer, she does weddings, schools, proms, family portraits, she gave me a great tip, when taking a pic take it twice because people will be more relaxed on the second pic as not expecting it 👍
A good tip. :thumbsu:

Treasurer says Australia officially now out of recession with the nation's Gross Domestic Product – or GDP – rising 3.3 per cent in the September quarter. Now for the long hard slog back to a strong economy. Thanks very much Commies.

We have more firms going bust here, the latest is Debenhams, I never shop there as I think it's too expensive but crowds of Brits have queued since the early hours to get bargains before it closes, no social distancing so they'll probably get more than they bargained for.

Four people died, trees fell over, 100K without electricity and it wasn't that bad? :p

36 degrees here for the last day of the three day tour game between WA Chairman's XI and England, English won't like the heat that's for sure.
You got that right about us Brits not liking the heat 🥵
We have 4 degrees temp here at the min, which we are used to.🥶

We have more firms going bust here, the latest is Debenhams, I never shop there as I think it's too expensive but crowds of Brits have queued since the early hours to get bargains before it closes, no social distancing so they'll probably get more than they bargained for.
This pandemic will send many businesses to the wall Jessica the world over. Is this part of a Chinese Commie plan.. bankrupt western businesses and then take them over. The Communist way is to gain power by stealth. They are a devious lot.

Morning to you Vic. Or rather evening there in NI. You breed ducks? Thanks for your club link. I have an interest in all levels of cricket. Many Aussie cricketers cut their teeth in English League cricket. I also regularly watch Sydney Premier Cricket (club/grade level)

Last edited:
This pandemic will send many businesses to the wall Jessica the world over. Is this part of a Chinese Commie plan.. bankrupt western businesses and then take them over. The Communist way is to gain power by stealth. They are a devious lot.
They certainly are devious. Our town centres are looking very bare with placing closing down.

Cooler here today. Vic my English friend says it was 4c in her part of England yesterday and they are only a week into winter.

Last edited:
Drizzle and muggy two things I detest in summer Pete, Jessica and Vic.

Cameron Green finished undefeated in the A game Pete. Topped that with the wickets of both Indian openers. Madness not to pick him for, if not the first pinkie Test, the Second definitely on a Melbourne road.

Last edited:
Morning Pete and Jessica. Bloody insomnia.. woke painfully early again today. It was just approaching dawn. Was unable to resleep so watched a Bette Davis movie. How are you enjoying TZ Pete.

Pete the time between matches is a pain trying to find things to pass the time. I find cricket.. pure cricket that is.. is the best time passer. Ok for you as you have your work.

I dont have a pool table but I have started playing online snooker which I'm enjoying and getting pretty bloody good at. Nothing like the real thing tho. You'd thrash me on a real table as I lack consistency.

Last edited:
Drizzle and muggy two things I detest in summer Pete, Jessica and Vic.

Cameron Green finished undefeated in the A game Pete. Topped that with the wickets of both Indian openers. Madness not to pick him for, if not the first pinkie Test, the Second definitely on a Melbourne road.
Yeah mate, those drizzle/muggy days are awful, you sweat a fair bit & you can't do anything outside.

That was a great innings not out by Cameron Green & he bowled really well too, his performance was that good surely they have to select him in the 1st test.

Morning Pete and Jessica. Bloody insomnia.. woke painfully early again today. It was just approaching dawn. Was unable to resleep so watched a Bette Davis movie. How are you enjoying TZ Pete.
Insomnia is a real pain mate, so that was a good idea to watch a movie... Twilight Zone is an excellent series, will be watching some more episodes tonight.

Pete the time between matches is a pain trying to find things to pass the time. I find cricket.. pure cricket that is.. is the best time passer. Ok for you as you have your work.
Between matches like to look through Youtube for stuff like test cricket & other sports, also music clips, just basically want to keep occupied & active mate, bit of exercise etc... yeah Craig, it's good for me to be still doing some signage as well.

I dont have a pool table but I have started playing online snooker which I'm enjoying and getting pretty bloody good at. Nothing like the real thing tho. You'd thrash me on a real table as I lack consistency.
Have a pool table in my studio & enjoy playing 8.Ball, snooker & allies... as you know Richie doesn't matter if it's playing 8.Ball or any of the sports that involves running you only become consistently good at it by practising & playing it a lot.
Have played those online snooker & 8.Ball games before mate, they're great to play & a lot of fun :thumbsu:

Back