The Lounge

Mate would have welcomed your participation during the India/Aus series. Do stay here as we need cricket posters.
I was active during the 2013/14 period but somehow lost interest to post regularly. I'll be active for the upcoming India/England series and hopefully for the South Africa/Australia Series.

Jessica I remember back in another lifetime in London the winters were precisely that..bone chilling. I had on two singlets a shirt two jumpers and a Parka and I was still cold. 🥶
That's why I do overtime when I can Richie, it's quite expensive heating a house in our harsh winter, we've had more snow, a storm and a power cut 🥶

My bathroom is haunted or jinxed or both. Firstly the burst hot water pipe which cost us a king's ransom to replace and this morning while we were having Sunday breakfast we heard a loud crash and then shattering glass. Our large bathroom vanity mirror had decided to separate itself from the wall resulting in hundreds of shards of glass scattered across the floor. I can only give thanks that neither of us were in there at the time. The wife usually bathes after breakfast too. Luckily we were still eating as half of the shards actually fell into the empty bath. She sure dodged a bullet there.
That's a very close call for your wife.
Definitely sounds like you have a resident ghost up to mischief 😧

That's why I do overtime when I can Richie, it's quite expensive heating a house in our harsh winter, we've had more snow, a storm and a power cut 🥶
Seems like England has been hit with the 7 Plagues of Egypt. One thing is certain Jessica. Things can only get better from here.

Have you ever seen a ghost in your house?😮
No. Tell you the truth.. I'd like to as I have an open mind on the subject. No have only seen items that appeared to have moved from their original places. Sometimes the lites flicker on and off. We blame our resident ghost.

Back