The Lounge

My chil
How cool is that 🤗
My childhood home had a chook pen Vic. Spent plenty of my free time attending them from chicks to adults, feeding and collecting their eggs. Memories of my father beheading one for that nite's dinner are clear in my mind all these years later.

My chil

My childhood home had a chook pen Vic. Spent plenty of my free time attending them from chicks to adults, feeding and collecting their eggs. Memories of my father beheading one for that nite's dinner are clear in my mind all these years later.
😧
How did your father behead it, did he wring its neck?

You definitely don't need to buy any eggs at the supermarket Vic 😉

No, haven't bought eggs in years and besides, they're less flavoured from the shops, even the so called, Free-range eggs, they're still mass produced!

My chil

Ye Richie, chickens are very addictive and adorable to have around, I don't cull any of my birds unless they become very ill which
is very rarely, they live out their lives naturally, I'm a sentimental old geezer 🐔🐔🐔

Our firework displays are nowhere near as spectacular as the ones in Aussie or the UK, but still pretty good though.

Last edited:
Mal for a single structure that is pretty spectacular. Liked to have seen more of a lite show.. same as I want for the Sydney display.

Yeah, the Sky Tower & also the bridge were well done... as you said though would've liked to have seen much more.

Back