The Lounge

What colours did you paint the walls of your new house Jessica... light pastel colours are always a good option.
Pastel colours are lovely. The kitchen is a very light blue with a cream border. The long hallway is light mauve. The bathroom is yellow and gold. There's still a bit left to do but the majority is now done 🌈

Yeah, with the life Crumpy had Craig he would've been as tough as nails... would like to see movies made about Crumpy & Bush Tucker Man, would be brilliant, both absolute legends.
Those movies would be very popular.
At the start of this global pandemic I actually thought that the safest places to be is in the bush/outback and at sea, miles from anywhere.

Pastel colours are lovely. The kitchen is a very light blue with a cream border. The long hallway is light mauve. The bathroom is yellow and gold. There's still a bit left to do but the majority is now done 🌈
My kitchen is pale blue as well 😎 by using pastel colours they lighten up all the rooms... good to hear you're nearly finished then you can really relax & enjoy your new house.

Last edited:
Hello to you all, :)
I'm happy to join you and hope that I can make a contribution every now and then. Thanks for the warm welcome Richie and Signman. We'll have to cope with the time lag a bit but it'll be alright. Now as you are sleeping it's 3 pm in Europe and I'm up and about.
Sleep well, then.

Last edited:
Describing kitchens, isn't a pic worth more than a thousand words? ;) This is mine completely refurbished in 2018. An open plan one.
aet2u47ywht.jpg

71fxu6q6c2y.jpg

Thomas you are now part of the friendliest little forum on the internet. That is a beaut kitchen mate. I have seen the outside of your house but never the inside. Share some more with us. Now that the cricket season is over I will be posting much more on this and the main general thread. Looking forward to your contributions and input Thomas on a whole range of subjects. You like quizzes well we have several to tax the little grey cells. Betty Boo (Jessica) is our resident quizmistress. I am sure she will oblige if you ask her to set some questions for you too. If you have any queries I am here. Welcome to BC mein freund.

Last edited:
Hello to you all, :)
I'm happy to join you and hope that I can make a contribution every now and then. Thanks for the warm welcome Richie and Signman. We'll have to cope with the time lag a bit but it'll be alright. Now as you are sleeping it's 3 pm in Europe and I'm up and about.
Sleep well, then.
Hello Thomas. Welcome to Big Cricket 🤗

Describing kitchens, isn't a pic worth more than a thousand words? ;) This is mine completely refurbished in 2018. An open plan one.
aet2u47ywht.jpg

71fxu6q6c2y.jpg
Very flash Thomas... excellent design, also like the use of white & pastel colours that lighten the kitchen up, top touch with the piece of scenery above the bench too 👍

Very flash Thomas... excellent design, also like the use of white & pastel colours that lighten the kitchen up, top touch with the piece of scenery above the bench too 👍
Thank you. Glad you like it. You have to work with what you've got. Would have liked a cooking island but that would have meant even more effort. That piece of scenery (grass) is specially made taking three weeks.

Last edited:
aet2u47ywht.jpg

71fxu6q6c2y.jpg
Stunning kitchen Thomas 🤗
Is that some herbs you have growing on your counter? If so then it's a great idea. My kitchen has recently been decorated as I've recently moved into a new house 😊

Stunning kitchen Thomas 🤗
Is that some herbs you have growing on your counter? If so then it's a great idea. My kitchen has recently been decorated as I've recently moved into a new house 😊
Thanks, Jessie, no, the herbs is an ordinary grass motif which is available as a decorative element with different motifs made of glass and hardened by heat. :)

Thank you. Glad you like it. You have to work with what you've got. Would have liked a cooking island but that would have meant even more effort. That piece of scenery (grass) is specially made taking three weeks.
Can really appreciate the time & work that had to be put in creating that piece of scenery {grass} as in my job I specialize in hand-painted signs, pictorials, logos ect.

Your nerve centre. I'd post a lot more general personal stuff if I did not have to fluff round transferring my pics from fone to computer. It is a major task.
Why would that be difficult? You use your charging cable for your phone, go to Windows Explorer, and copy the pics shown there onto your PC. Would you like a step-by-step instruction?

Back