The Lounge

Funny i just got an email from bigfooty wanting me to post on there... only issue is i can't sign in there because i'm permanently banned on there.
Sort your stuff out please Chief Chief

Course is going really well. Just submitted my first assignment of semester 2.
Covid19 has thrown us some curveballs that have made me work from home.
I don't mind this either.

This virus has disrupted all out lives. Sydney is now relatively virus free. Feel for the Vics copping a pretty torris second wave. Hang in there. So how are you faring wherever you are in our big brown land?
I'm in victoria and we are in stage 3 stay at home restrictions. Going well.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are just approaching autumn, the nights are drawing in at the rate of 2 mins a night. It'll soon be dark at 4.30pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in victoria and we are in stage 3 stay at home restrictions. Going well.
So are you dirty on your Premier for bungling the quarantine lockdown. I was dumfounded by a pic in my morning paper of a security guard asleep on the job..at a Sydney quarantine hotel. What dumbfounded me the most was that he worked for the same inept security company as the one used in Melbourne's hotel lockdown??? How the heck was Gladys.. our premier not aware of that fact.:confused:

Last edited:
We are just approaching autumn, the nights are drawing in at the rate of 2 mins a night. It'll soon be dark at 4.30pm.
We Aussies are dreading another scorching summer such as the one that burnt huge swathes of my country last summer.

Last edited:
Thanks for b/day wish. So are you dirty on your Premier for bungling the quarantine lockdown. I was dumfounded by a pic in my morning paper of a security guard asleep on the job..at a Sydney quarantine hotel. What dumbfounded me the most was that he worked for the same inept security company as the one used in Melbourne's hotel lockdown??? How the heck was Gladys.. our premier not aware of that fact.:confused:
No i'm not blaming anyone for a global pandemic.

I've never been to Australia but I have been to indonisia, I did plan to fly to Oz while there but didn't get round to it.
While in indonisia we went to listen to speeches given by survival experts, I've always been interested in survival and I adore our very own Ray Mears, during one speech, an Aussie guy called Les Hiddens was mentioned, AKA Bush Tucker Man, although he's well before my time I was hooked on some of his videos that we were shown, I've since watched quite a few of his videos on YouTube, and I'd like to think I would now have a good chance of surviving a few days in the Aussie dessert or the outback. 🤗
Is anyone else a fan of Bush Tucker Man?

Thanks BettyBoo. We Aussies are dreading another scorching summer such as the one that burnt huge swathes of my country last summer.
Goodness me that was dreadful, it was all over our news, so many wildlife perished, I saw a fireman giving an injured koala a bottle of water.

I've never been to Australia but I have been to indonisia, I did plan to fly to Oz while there but didn't get round to it.
While in indonisia we went to listen to speeches given by survival experts, I've always been interested in survival and I adore our very own Ray Mears, during one speech, an Aussie guy called Les Hiddens was mentioned, AKA Bush Tucker Man, although he's well before my time I was hooked on some of his videos that we were shown, I've since watched quite a few of his videos on YouTube, and I'd like to think I would now have a good chance of surviving a few days in the Aussie dessert or the outback. 🤗
Is anyone else a fan of Bush Tucker Man?
I watched just about every episode of several series of Bush Tucker Man purely for its survival techniques if I was ever lost in the harsh Australian wilderness.

Back