Things that annoy you

Re: Things that annoy you

schwab2clarkson;367306 said:
Annoying adverts when playing in the arcade you accidently click on them causing you to stop playing your game. :mad:

You will beat that best score soon enough Schwabby

people that spend their whole day on the internet playing games and checking their mybooks and watching facetube.

When my adsl connection cuts out and I am left wondering why.... Especially when it comes out of the phone plug.... it is annoying. Where I am living at the moment the main phone plug is in the bedroom. I wish that they had put three of them in. One in the bedroom, one in the second bedroom so you can have the internet without having all of these cords lying around and one in the kitchen so that you can answer your phone.

schwab2clarkson;367415 said:
When my adsl connection cuts out and I am left wondering why.... Especially when it comes out of the phone plug.... it is annoying. Where I am living at the moment the main phone plug is in the bedroom. I wish that they had put three of them in. One in the bedroom, one in the second bedroom so you can have the internet without having all of these cords lying around and one in the kitchen so that you can answer your phone.

Do you work Scwabby?

im on holidays.

but i dont spend all day in interwebs land looking for things that piss me off.

i generally play cricket.

When people give you the shits when you are mourning the death of somebody that is close to you.
Lost a teacher that treated everyone that she knew with respect in yesterday's Samoan Tsunami.

Robert Walls bagging the shit out of the AFL players. He is a great coach but stop bloody whinging and moaning about what the coaches of todays game are directing the players. :mad:

Back