Things that annoy you

Re: Things that annoy you

This thread is starting to annoy me. I strongly advice that you guys sort out your issues in private.

AB;276018 said:
This thread is starting to annoy me. I strongly advice that you guys sort out your issues in private.
Fair enough. TheTrav is one of those guys who is a known pest on some other forum that I am also a member of. He just wants to get what he wants all the time.
Oh and he won't listen to me. So I will leave it to you guys to deal with him.

schwab2clarkson;276027 said:
Fair enough. TheTrav is one of those guys who is a known pest on some other forum that I am also a member of. He just wants to get what he wants all the time.
Oh and he won't listen to me. So I will leave it to you guys to deal with him.

Stop being a pest, you aren't innocent either. If you don't have anything good to say then don't bother saying anything at all. Your picture on the previous page proves you are doing the same thing as e=mc2 and TheTrav.

Ljp86;276052 said:
Stop being a pest, you aren't innocent either. If you don't have anything good to say then don't bother saying anything at all. Your picture on the previous page proves you are doing the same thing as e=mc2 and TheTrav.
I know I have been a pest.... but that's just me. :D

From now on I will just ignore them and not say anything.
I know what it is like to get infracted by you. So I won't say anything more.
On the same site you told me rudely to go away and still whinge on why I haven't been banned on there.

Why have a dig at me all the time? That's what is annoying.

schwab2clarkson;276069 said:
I know I have been a pest.... but that's just me. :D

From now on I will just ignore them and not say anything.
I know what it is like to get infracted by you. So I won't say anything more.

Good. Sometimes it is best to ignore.

schwab2clarkson said:
On the same site you told me rudely to go away and still whinge on why I haven't been banned on there.

Why have a dig at me all the time? That's what is annoying.

S2C, I really don't think TLC is your type of place. No offence, but you really don't fit in over there and the others have said some pretty bad things to you and about you.

I just don't think you should hang around a place where you'll cop abuse all the time. Ben Carbonaro finally realised the same thing was happening to him at another site so he went back to BigFooty because that's where he belonged and people respected him for who he was.

Ljp86;276101 said:
Good. Sometimes it is best to ignore.

S2C, I really don't think TLC is your type of place. No offence, but you really don't fit in over there and the others have said some pretty bad things to you and about you.

I just don't think you should hang around a place where you'll cop abuse all the time. Ben Carbonaro finally realised the same thing was happening to him at another site so he went back to BigFooty because that's where he belonged and people respected him for who he was.
Actually it's mostly you guys having a dig at me all the time.
It is the same with a few other sites that I go on because all they did was get stuck into me.
Afl online is one forum that banned me for the wrong reasons. When in fact I was innocent and getting picked on by others because of my appearance by other members.
Also Sen Forums is another that banned me. They basically picked on both Ben Carbonaro and myself all the time....
It is the same with the TLC forum.....
I am on GI all because you guys on there like to sulk about me all the time. What ended up happening is I got picked on that I had to be put back on GI to stay safe and out of trouble, until you guys realise that there is no point of acting immature.
It is just like some idiots who are outside my unit blowing things up all the time. It is annoying and immature especially when you have families that have small children who are trying to get some sleep.

schwab2clarkson;276028 said:
I agree with you.

It's ok, I have put him on ignore.

I was talking about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes public troubles!

600 million dammit!!11

Makes me sick.

Parents that don't bother to actually do anything about their mp3 player. They are that dumb that they don't know why there is a usb cable that came with it...... It's for charging it up when you are on the computer.........:rolleyes:

People that are judgemental to those who are on Centrelink payments.
Go get a job slacker
icon13.gif
. <cough> welfare cheat <cough>. It's people like you on disability who tarnish it for the rest of the population. If you are able to put together an internet forum post to the quality of the one above and if you are capable of working in a hardward store, then there can't be too much wrong with you. I was enjoying seeing the last Liberal government under John Howard weeding out dole bludgers whether they be single parents, disability fraudsters or whatever, but now that Rudd is in power, I guess you'll still have a bit more time in the sun.

The problem with the Australian welfare system is that most people see it as their god given right to recieve it. This couldn't be further from the truth. After Rudd's bullshit lefty government falls down, I can't wait to see you cheats put out in the cold.
That was BigBadCam from Bigfooty.
You can tell that he loves to jump to conclusions.
Not every single person that is on Centrelink Payments are welfare cheats.

Big Man;278107 said:
Are you watching me?

Thats exactly what I did.

Now Im off to indoor. :eek:
No I am not watching you. I would have said go for a walk because you need to be able to get the lactic acid out of your body.

Big Man;278036 said:
Sore muscles.

Suffering after exercise? Then try drinking pineapple juice, having pasta (or carbs) after training and also contrast showers (hot followed by cold etc). Seems to do the trick when I'm suffering from DOMS.

Back on topic, at the moment insomnia is doing my head in.

Back