Under what conditions should cricket be cancelled

Re: Under what conditions should cricket be cancelled

gettingold;323863 said:
That's why I like the idea of the association or umpires making the call. Gives everybody someone to hate :)

Agreed
icon14.gif

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;323845 said:
Exactly mate, they took the field and look what happened they lasted 8 overs. He forgot to mention that Queenscliffs opening bowler past out when running into bowl and went off from reports.

But hey who cares winnings everything right?:rolleyes:
who cares there opening bowler is a pom:D

riteo, all cricket should be called off when the temp is above 35.5 and below 35.3. :D

mdf30586;323977 said:
who cares there opening bowler is a pom:D

that explains it then, weak as piss. we had an ex st albans young fella where skins coz he says they keep him cool, what a tool head, he was off the ground in the 7th over with heat exhaustion afeter bowling 3 overs. one guess who ?

crktluva;324119 said:
that explains it then, weak as piss. we had an ex st albans young fella where skins coz he says they keep him cool, what a tool head, he was off the ground in the 7th over with heat exhaustion afeter bowling 3 overs. one guess who ?
jay addy :p

crktluva;324119 said:
atkinson?

Why didn't Atkinson play against us Cricket Lover? I heard a rumour he was too scared to face Muzz. True or false?

supersaintjohnny;324461 said:
Why didn't Atkinson play against us Cricket Lover? I heard a rumour he was too scared to face Muzz. True or false?

100% false, he was serving a one match ban by the BPCA for throwing his bat in disgust at an LBW decision given by Gino against him. the boys a bit of a peanut i know, he just needs some guidance in life.;)

Back