• Alvie

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Irrewarra Beeac

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Kookaburra Statewide 20/20 knock-out

I Bowl Meat Pies;380656 said:
South Barwon looked to win the game against north shore pretty easily... altho i did only see 1 ball of that game and it involved 'cheer cheer' being pulled to deep midwicket by a 12 year old...

In the final west were cruising at 1 for about 120 then lost 3 wickets in an over just before i left... its still gunna be a big run chase by the looks of things.. however west could have been 2 wickets down early on as from where we were sitting which was right behind u daz.. i thort u caught it. however the umpires called it 6

hehe, funny stuff !! That 12 year old was probably younger and it was my first chinaman I had ever bowled in a game and he hit me for almost a four !! Just hope he was hanging around with the North Shore boys after the game so he could learn a thing or two !! :)

Yep, West smashed them, in particular GT and Loftus. Although Lofty was dropped in the second over and Tala was caught by myself on the boundary which I thought was caught but our player DK said I had stepped on the line. Anyway they ended up making 178 and we started off okay with around 40 off the first 5 but kept loosing wickets to be bowled out for around 120 with 2 overs to go. The lights were good but the white ball gets pretty dull in about 10 overs and makes it more difficult as can be seen by the lower scores in the two innings. Good luck with West in their battle to the G which starts with a 5am Sunday morning wake up to go and play possibly two games at St Arnuad !!

cheer_cheer;380690 said:
hehe, funny stuff !! That 12 year old was probably younger and it was my first chinaman I had ever bowled in a game and he hit me for almost a four !! Just hope he was hanging around with the North Shore boys after the game so he could learn a thing or two !! :)

Yep, West smashed them, in particular GT and Loftus. Although Lofty was dropped in the second over and Tala was caught by myself on the boundary which I thought was caught but our player DK said I had stepped on the line. Anyway they ended up making 178 and we started off okay with around 40 off the first 5 but kept loosing wickets to be bowled out for around 120 with 2 overs to go. The lights were good but the white ball gets pretty dull in about 10 overs and makes it more difficult as can be seen by the lower scores in the two innings. Good luck with West in their battle to the G which starts with a 5am Sunday morning wake up to go and play possibly two games at St Arnuad !!

was that the north shore blokes carrying on like knobheads on the sidelines.. im happy to say that the 12 year old was sitting near us.. little adam costello.. in his first ever 1's game...im my opinion probably thrown into the deep end but from all reports he went ok...

and after the game he even reminded me that me and him have now both played the same amount of 1st XI games

AB1;380732 said:
Wheels off at South!

hehe, I suppose, 7 senior sides, club room extension, top class wicket, top 4 Div 1 club championship, sitting in the finals for the first 4 senior sides, Sir Viv Richards. I reckon you would be loving if not as many guys loved surfing down your way ?? :p

cheer_cheer;380811 said:
hehe, I suppose, 7 senior sides, club room extension, top class wicket, top 4 Div 1 club championship, sitting in the finals for the first 4 senior sides, Sir Viv Richards. I reckon you would be loving if not as many guys loved surfing down your way ?? :p

Got him! Yeeeeeees!

cheer_cheer;380857 said:
ahhh, so now I work out why you don't need to bowl anymore. You get all your edges through to the keeper here !! :)

No Cheer Cheer, i don't bowl as the other "local" surfers get all our wickets!

Back