Victorian Premier Cricket 08/09

Re: Victorian Premier Cricket 08/09

Righto - movements for next year. Matthew Wade to Casey, Clint Hillas captain/coach of North, Rummans back at StKilda, everyone leaving Hawthorn, Damiano playing subbies, new captain and coach required at Melbourne Uni.

Anyone with any other moves?

five80;349073 said:
Righto - movements for next year. Matthew Wade to Casey, Clint Hillas captain/coach of North, Rummans back at StKilda, everyone leaving Hawthorn, Damiano playing subbies, new captain and coach required at Melbourne Uni.

Have heard around the traps that Peter Manser might be going to Northcote. Lloyd Mash might be headed to Tasmania and if that falls through, may be leaving the lions to go to the dragons!!!

Shaun dean could be going to play with his brother at footscray and mcphee from geelong is looking at footscray aswell..

Osborne and gale could be co-captains at the rams.

Big possibility that this could be the last year of the roos in the competition. Clint hillas to be captain coach justifies this and with no Mcdonald, they could be in strife. Might be a merger with another struggling district club or maybe even a subbie club next season. Do they have a ground to play at this season??

Hi guys...

Just looking for a player or two to come to the Westmeadows Cricket Club (VTCA - North Division) with District club experience (1's, 2.s or 3's) ... anyone welcome. We also have coaching roles available. If anyone is interested or knows of anyone who might be then please email me at bomberpaul@optusnet.com.au
Thanks!

five80;349073 said:

S.Dart to Melbourne

Yep - I've heard Dart, Spoljaric and Sillence, Yallop and the President all asked to move on. The club is apparantly heading in a new direction.

Had heard Chasemore to Frankston as v-capt with capt when Jewell on state duties. Also, heard Mash not going to Tas because they signed Ed Cowan NSW

Righto boys any gossip on player movements,the word around Kyabram is Dave Newman is playing local cricket who with I don't know

Leader News site says that Rummans is back for Saints as well as Andrew Goldsmith (ex-Saints and then ex-Box Hill). Both will steady the Saints top-order immensely. The same story also says that Dempsey has been re-appointed captain of Dandy.

five80;349672 said:
Yep - I've heard Dart, Spoljaric and Sillence, Yallop and the President all asked to move on. The club is apparantly heading in a new direction.

hawks have appointed new coach. Wendell Perumal, ex-Hawk from back in the day. just finished coaching Naree Warren

C.Weeks back from NSW to play at Richmond

Richmond to decide next week whether to keep playing home games at Punt Road Oval or possibly move to Victoria Park.

The 3rd and 4ths are playing at Yarra Bend after local council said they could play at Watsonia anymore.

Also heard that Lloyd Mash will play with Northcote.

surely now that wade has cemented his rightful spot in the victorian team, crosthwaite will move interstate. Heard he may be looking at NSW and i hear that ludeman may also be seeking opportunities interstate. maybe south australia?

Back