Victorian Premier Cricket - 2010/11

WILLIAMSTOWN C.Y.M.S. CRICKET CLUB

CAPTAIN/COACH REQUIRED FOR 2011/12 SEASON

We are Associated with the VTCA Senior Division and WDCA with 5 Senior Sides and 5 Junior Sides, and play and train at the picturesque Fearon Reserve in Williamstown, close to Williamstown Beach.
We are seeking a coach with the following:
  • District or Sub District Experience
    • Strong Leadership Skills
      • Current CA Coaching Accreditation (or Equivalent)
        • Ability to teach and communicate with Juniors a key requisite
          • Strong Management and Organisational Skills
            • The Ability to attend all club functions and training

• Remuneration to be negotiated commensurate with the skill level of the applicant.
            All enquires please contact:
            Paul Burns 0417 325 009

SOUTH CAULFIELD CRICKET CLUB
SEEKS PROFESSIONAL PLAYERS FOR 2011/12 SEASON

We are associated with the VTCA Senior Division 4 Senior Sides and 4 Junior Sides (CMCA).
Our 1ST XI has played off in the semi finals 4 of the last 5 years without managing to make a Grand Final.

Thus we are seeking the players with the below qualities to ensure we take the next step.
-Opening Batsman
-Middle Order Batsman (Free Scoring Preferable)
-Opening Bowler

Generous remuneration and terms of contract will be commensurate on credentials.
The club would prefer a multi year deal.
All enquires please contact:
Matt Stahmer 0412 515 407
Email; matt@stahmers.com.au

Macleod%20CC%20logo.jpg

Macleod Cricket Club Inc.
Affiliated with the D.V.C.A.
Invite applications for the position of
Club Senior Coach (Playing/Non Playing)

Currently playing in the Barclay Sheild Competition (A grade),
It is now time to move up the ladder and your appointment
is the first step in doing so.
Suitable candidates must have a minimum Level 1 coaching
accreditation and be prepared to invest in the youth of the
area coming through the ranks.
These opportunities do not come up often and the club is
looking long term with this appointment.
Remuneration is open.
Please forward resumes/applications including the last
10 years of playing/coaching history to Macleod Cricket Club's
Secretary Jacques Chaperon at macleod@club.cricketvictoria.com.au
or phone 0412-507-609.

I heard that Tormey has been speaking to Richmond, Northcote and Camberwell. Also heard that he'd been offered $20K in local cricket. Overtures have been made from the Junction Oval to Jeremy Hart, but I doubt anything will come of it.

I heard that Tormey has been speaking to Richmond, Northcote and Camberwell. Also heard that he'd been offered $20K in local cricket. Overtures have been made from the Junction Oval to Jeremy Hart, but I doubt anything will come of it.

Tormey is going to Fitzroy Doncaster

Have heard that Topp from ringwood is headed to camberwell and Crozier is headed to fitzroy doncaster
I know that Topp was pretty close to moving to Camberwell last year and that a few Ringwood senior players aren't enamoured with him. As already mentioned, Camberwell are in a bit of a tangle with the point system, so I don't know whether he'll end up there.

Crosier's played a couple of games hasn't he? Could lead to a bit of juggling around for the Lions. N. Walsh, Duckworth, Tormey already there.

Think that we'll see Gilmour with a contract this year, talk is that he has it in writing that he'll get a contract this year after his was given to Harwood for one more year. Otherwise Gilmour was off interstate. Boland and Handscomb to get rookies.

Doubt there will be any Hawthorn players apart from Tormey going to other clubs. Who would waste the 6 points?

I know that Topp was pretty close to moving to Camberwell last year and that a few Ringwood senior players aren't enamoured with him. As already mentioned, Camberwell are in a bit of a tangle with the point system, so I don't know whether he'll end up there.

Crosier's played a couple of games hasn't he? Could lead to a bit of juggling around for the Lions. N. Walsh, Duckworth, Tormey already there.

Think that we'll see Gilmour with a contract this year, talk is that he has it in writing that he'll get a contract this year after his was given to Harwood for one more year. Otherwise Gilmour was off interstate. Boland and Handscomb to get rookies.

I would not have thought Crozier would get a spot in the ones down at the lions anyway.

I was surprised that Gilmour lost his contract to begin with.

In other news:-

Former Footscray edgewater captain Matthew Love has allegedly signed with the roos for next season.

News also in regards to the dogs is that McCammond might be making a comeback to play next season.

you can add cookson to that list
So Hawthorn have lost Tormey, Hewat, Hooganboom and their coach. They still can't pay players for another 12 months so it will be hard to attract new players. Going to be ever harder for them.
you can add cookson to that list
And hear Brown from casey originally, lead there batting ave. at 34 been talking to clubs in my comp (mine included). only getting a few games might not have sat too well, few other 2's boys having a shop round too. they could be in real trouble without plenty of off season work.

And hear Brown from casey originally, lead there batting ave. at 34 been talking to clubs in my comp (mine included). only getting a few games might not have sat too well, few other 2's boys having a shop round too. they could be in real trouble without plenty of off season work.

Really going to miss Brown's 5 hits for 100 runs and 1 over for 20 runs

Really going to miss Brown's 5 hits for 100 runs and 1 over for 20 runs
Probably not. More eluding to the amount of players exiting the club especially from there top 2 sides, can't see many close games with 11 players vs Entwistle next season. With the Richmond move, things don't look good for the future with what they had looking to leave with half a dozen shopping around clubs near me, not including hoogenboom who already looks to of left.

saints.JPG
St Albans Breakwater cc (Geelong Cricket Association) is seeking a playing senior batting coach & 1st XI captain for the 2011/12 season.
Applicants must have level 1 accreditation or be willing to undergo training.
The successful applicant will have last season’s premiership winning captain/coach Justin Miller to remain as bowling coach and player.
Remuneration will be negotiable.
Please forward interest and/or resume to jayaa2012@hotmail.com or contact John Irvine 0433634099

Back