VTCA Cricket - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Cricket - General Chat

I agree BakersDozen but it will depend on what attitude he brings over with him....if its just a holiday and cricket...you'd hope not from a pro.Also how long will he stick around for as most county players have to report back before March!

underarm bowler;401331 said:
I agree BakersDozen but it will depend on what attitude he brings over with him....if its just a holiday and cricket...you'd hope not from a pro.Also how long will he stick around for as most county players have to report back before March!
At Spotty, we have been lucky to have had a few quality players from the old dart over the last 10-15 years. All of whom have been terrific players, as well as quality blokes. They have all brought not only talent to our club, but also shown a hell of a lot of leadership when it comes to training. Their professionalism has been outstanding and it rubs off on the whole club, trust me!! And I would expect nothing less for this year. But you are right, back in the UK by Feb 1st....:rolleyes:

BakersDozen;401228 said:
As a follower of English Cricket, if this guy does come over , he will be an absolute GUN. The guy has a 1st class TRIPLE CENTURY to his name and averages 40+ in 1st class cricket.

He would/ AND should make 800+ runs and provide great entertainment.... i'd doubt the comp has seen a better batsman. 131 in his last hit for Somerset

he may be the best bat the comp has seen but i doubt the comp has ever seen a better drnker than one gary "smackers" turner

Player movements

Kelly from Willy Cy to APWSTC

Green and Bayly gone from Doutta

Mckay from Keilor to Port Melb

Hutchinson from Keilor to Broadmeadows

Can we suggest Keilor and Doutta under the pump???

And St Bernard's awaiting coach from District level for 2011 /2012

pity who has job this year!

only the truth;401469 said:
Player movements

Kelly from Willy Cy to APWSTC

Green and Bayly gone from Doutta

Mckay from Keilor to Port Melb

Hutchinson from Keilor to Broadmeadows

Can we suggest Keilor and Doutta under the pump???

And St Bernard's awaiting coach from District level for 2011 /2012

pity who has job this year!

D T from clubbers to join APWSTC (joining his cousin john taylor)
if fit could be a suprise packet next year. had injuries last year which hampered his performances

Petroli to St Bernards?? anyone confirm

VicPolice;401474 said:
D T from clubbers to join APWSTC (joining his cousin john taylor)
if fit could be a suprise packet next year. had injuries last year which hampered his performances

Petroli to St Bernards?? anyone confirm

Petroli?? That would make club #5 or6 wouldn't it? How he could have left YCC arvo teas is beyond me....:D

Too Old Body Broke;401502 said:
Petroli?? That would make club #5 or6 wouldn't it? How he could have left YCC arvo teas is beyond me....:D

With no Petrolium and no more Bubsy Taylor at YCCC next season there may be a bit more afternoon tea left over. Ps Great afternoon teas at YCCC best in comp..

VicPolice;401527 said:
With no Petrolium and no more Bubsy Taylor at YCCC next season there may be a bit more afternoon tea left over. Ps Great afternoon teas at YCCC best in comp..

are you guys talking about Danny Taylor? the same guy that hardly made a run in the thirds last year...if so , good player not exactly the hardest worker goin round. Was talk he was coming home to us..

roosters hack;401556 said:
are you guys talking about Danny Taylor? the same guy that hardly made a run in the thirds last year...if so , good player not exactly the hardest worker goin round. Was talk he was coming home to us..

Yeah bubsy got a couple of serves of severe food poisoining throughout the year and worste of all got gout in his left foot which resulted in 2 of his toes getting cut off. took him a while to get used to it (losing his balance etc)

Wish him all the best wherever he decides to play next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back