VTCA Cricket - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Cricket - General Chat

Troy Lambs asking price for 09/10 must now surely go up, having won the prestigious "Best Fieldsman" Award at the recent Ajax presentation night.

I wonder who he will try and "sell" himself to this season!

IF ANY ONE GIVES A TOSS,
Atona Roosters are still looking for a coach.
We have experienced interal people capable however we would like to attract a good quality person with good leadership skills to the position and must have coached previously in the vtca.
No Journey men please.
No player Agents.
A young (28 - 35) focused individual who would like to take on a challenge and expand on his C.V.
If you could get a church team into the b finals it would be a big coupe i believe.
OUR LIST IS 95% MID TWENTIES A LOT TO WORK WITH PROPER COACHING WOULD BE THE IDEAL.

BigCoq;350151 said:
IF ANY ONE GIVES A TOSS,
Atona Roosters are still looking for a coach.
We have experienced interal people capable however we would like to attract a good quality person with good leadership skills to the position and must have coached previously in the vtca.
No Journey men please.
No player Agents.
A young (28 - 35) focused individual who would like to take on a challenge and expand on his C.V.
If you could get a church team into the b finals it would be a big coupe i believe.
OUR LIST IS 95% MID TWENTIES A LOT TO WORK WITH PROPER COACHING WOULD BE THE IDEAL.

Try Steve Brne

isn't he currently writting a book titled around the vtca in 80 days.
Good player none the less.
Quality bloke is of more value! Integrity & Commitment to the cause are Paramount!!!

BigCoq;350278 said:
isn't he currently writting a book titled around the vtca in 80 days.
Good player none the less.
Quality bloke is of more value! Integrity & Commitment to the cause are Paramount!!!

Top 3 in Nth A no doubt.

rubble;348954 said:
Well they win the next 3 flags and by then the new imports points drop down to zero as well and they win the following 3. Popey a very loyal young man and as likely to leave as i am of going on a diet. NO CHANCE!!!!

Rubble heard you are on the move?ever so slowly i believe to
those yellow backs?:)

century scorer;350879 said:
Rubble heard you are on the move?ever so slowly i believe to
those yellow backs?:)

:confused: What are you on about SMACKERS?:confused:
Have you been on the drink again?????????

southern sledge;350994 said:
Clubbies have signed Viv Ion, how will that work with the points system.

Dont believe what you hear sledge,the club bought a IRON
for my new pad as for points ive racked up plenty at the Club:D;)

I take it all back , believe everything you here .. please let me be the first to welcome " sir " viv to the clubbers . as for the points who cares we own the comp so we will do as we please . wondering if the rumours are true the yccc have already ordered next years flag , just not to sure if its going to read premiers and champions [ again ].

sir viv , welcome

rubble;351044 said:
I take it all back , believe everything you here .. please let me be the first to welcome " sir " viv to the clubbers . as for the points who cares we own the comp so we will do as we please . wondering if the rumours are true the yccc have already ordered next years flag , just not to sure if its going to read premiers and champions [ again ].

sir viv , welcome

yeah clubbers would be pretty hard to beat with Sir Viv. Why wouldnt he go there. 3 dollar beers and the best tea in the comp plus a lot more room around the place with D. TAYLOR gone

rubble;351480 said:
Im looking for dim sims hence the change of club
Who is this rubble bloke? he must be the most popular and best cricketer in this comp? All I ever read on this thread is about him, some enourmous bloke from Yccc that destroys afternoon teas and some old drunk bloke named turner? Is there any cricket talk available? How many superstars have YCCC bought for next year?

Monty Burns;351716 said:
Who is this rubble bloke? he must be the most popular and best cricketer in this comp? All I ever read on this thread is about him, some enourmous bloke from Yccc that destroys afternoon teas and some old drunk bloke named turner? Is there any cricket talk available? How many superstars have YCCC bought for next year?

So you all know, Monty Burns = rubble. A bit pathetic don't you think? Making up sock accounts to reply to yourself.

By the way, all persistent offenders of this nature will be named and shamed from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back