VTCA Cricket - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Cricket - General Chat

jika jika;355884 said:
You are a peanut. Every club in Senior A knew the 2 Grand Finalists were being promoted. All this was voted and approved prior to the season. To suggest the new president had any influence over CYMS being promoted is wrong

Welcome to the Big league jika didnt you no that
everything you say or hear on B/C is the truth?
It is like the papers i only read the Headlines,
and this weeks headline is Barry Hall to join Yccc:D:p

century scorer;355957 said:

Soon to be followed by Darren Cresswell just to clean up all the under the table payments

10notout;355228 said:
If that is the case that will leave 7 clubs in South B and 9 in North B. Will a North Club get transferred to South?

Last Season a similar scenario occured in North B and Hoppers Crossing put their hand up to field their 3rd and 4th X1's as Nth B1 and Nth B2.
This was mentioned at the meeting at Bentleigh last week.
Does anyone think there would be a Club in the South with the ability and foresight to do the same ?

Heard some news today regarding YCCC
Any green trackie bandits on here?
I heard G.Turner is returning this year to captain/coach YCCC. Bronca and Baker not happy and considering moves. can anyone confirm this? Turner has apparently convinced John Shannon to return to the club and captain the young 2s side this season.
Pacholli has also left due to the return of Turner. Once great mates apparently they punched on at the caroline springs local on the weekend over turner returning.
Was anyone there to confirm?
Would have been some fight...two heavy weights!

century scorer;355957 said:

here are some headlines for you... i was speaking to a YCCC life member today and heard the following...
g.turner out of retirement and will be captain/coach at YCCC... baker and bronca are not happy and are considering leaving
j.shannon to return to YCCC to skipper the second XI
christofaro to keilor
pacholli to sunshine united

Trebba;356322 said:
here are some headlines for you... i was speaking to a YCCC life member today and heard the following...
g.turner out of retirement and will be captain/coach at YCCC... baker and bronca are not happy and are considering leaving
j.shannon to return to YCCC to skipper the second XI
christofaro to keilor
pacholli to sunshine united

Headlines from the Bacchus Marsh Bulletin
Bacchus Marsh Bullants sign Emmett (Buckets)Bronca
and Justin (Grub)Baker .Both signed after agreeing to
a deal that will see them run a Apple Farm.:p

century scorer;356431 said:

g.turner already owns 2 tomato farms(well thats wat they call them anyways) in the scrub in grampians from his stints at YCCC... apparently not 1 tomato has been grown there in 5 years and the local police are onto him because of many complaints in the area of a very strong smell!

century scorer;356431 said:

how many tons have u scored century scorer? i dont reckon u have hit one in your life :eek:

Hey Southern - why don't you suggest to the VTCA hierarchy to approach Channel 31 about running a fortnightly or even weekly VTCA 1 hour cricket show! Reckon it would be great. Possibilities are endless about who could be on there and what can be discussed.

Happy to help out in anyway Southern. Apart from the usuals, such as selections, results, etc you could have pre and post match interviews (both in the studio and at the games themselves), ground reports, Clubs could promote upcoming social events or celebrations (more Clubs now celebrating big milestones), would make it easier fro Clubs to gain sponsors (as well as VTCA) with the sell of the possibility of television exposure.

i would jump on it Southern before Subbies or District tries to steal the idea!

lifemember;356486 said:
Happy to help out in anyway Southern. Apart from the usuals, such as selections, results, etc you could have pre and post match interviews (both in the studio and at the games themselves), ground reports, Clubs could promote upcoming social events or celebrations (more Clubs now celebrating big milestones), would make it easier fro Clubs to gain sponsors (as well as VTCA) with the sell of the possibility of television exposure.

i would jump on it Southern before Subbies or District tries to steal the idea!

But who would watch?

southern sledge;356456 said:
Lets be pleasent guys

why would you wanna do that southern sledge?
No wonder no teams in south side ever have a chance of winning senior Division flag - got no heart no ticker! "lets be pleasant" get ya hand off it :eek:

anyways onto cricket....what are the chances of a south side atleast making Senior Div final this year? Sth Caulfield and mckinnon only chances id say, but on that i dont think they can finish in top 6 let alone top 2? i think wont be long before there are no south sides left in senior Div :cool:

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;356714 said:
anyone who posts on this forum would.

Week 1 guests would include?

G.Turner should host the show. week 1 guests would have to include the YCCC green trackie brigade.

J.Baker & E.Bronca - Whats the real reason they signed with bacchus marsh?
A.Christofaro - What Keilor offered him to leave YCCC?
D.Pacholli - Why he knocked back offer to captain/coach murumbeena for the mighty sunshine united job?
J.Shannon - Back to capt/coach 2s or is he aiming to get back into the mighty 1s at YCCC???

would be a ratings blockbuster!!

Trebba;356725 said:
G.Turner should host the show. week 1 guests would have to include the YCCC green trackie brigade.

J.Baker & E.Bronca - Whats the real reason they signed with bacchus marsh?
A.Christofaro - What Keilor offered him to leave YCCC?
D.Pacholli - Why he knocked back offer to captain/coach murumbeena for the mighty sunshine united job?
J.Shannon - Back to capt/coach 2s or is he aiming to get back into the mighty 1s at YCCC???

would be a ratings blockbuster!!

If Bakes is up first you might want to hold the rest of the guests for week 2. :D

Trebba;356724 said:
anyways onto cricket....what are the chances of a south side atleast making Senior Div final this year? Sth Caulfield and mckinnon only chances id say, but on that i dont think they can finish in top 6 let alone top 2? i think wont be long before there are no south sides left in senior Div :cool:

Well there are only 2 teams in Senior which are McKinnon and South Caulfield, so your post doesn't make sense there and it also is incorrect as with the new setup with divisions it will be 1 up 1 down from north and south so there will always be south teams.

Am I right in saying this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back