VTCA Cricket - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Cricket - General Chat

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;363243 said:
And are you going to be there this year without Porter making 75% of your runs?
Considering Sth Caulfield beat you last year you must be one hell of a cricketer to forget the teams that beat you.

hello bakes, mate surely you and viv talk at training. any chance he wants to reply to my post about him leaving douttas? yarraville have gone down the wrong track by picking him up. 11 players who are loyal to eachother and a cause win flags. not teams who have players thinking about the next pay check!! just to fill other teams in about vivion, keep the ball away from his pads and he CANT score.

southern sledge;363965 said:
Just to let everyone know that our good friend in Kev Davis is also known as piefrower.

Well well well........ In an earlier post by the great man who has played Perth district and county cricket logged on as piefrower and mentioned himself being courted by Elsternwick. (Post #360 )Then logs on as Kev and says Elsternwick dont have enough $'s for him??? First rate tosser...... get back to bowling pies......later Kev..........:D

southern sledge;363965 said:
Just to let everyone know that our good friend in Kev Davis is also known as piefrower.

Wrong answer and the names hank....... its actually my brother, so you better try harder to make me look as stupid as you do right now! let me guess the old ' i checked you ip address' come back, well let me saver you the time in replyin same computer = same IP address

Too Old Body Broke;364020 said:
Well well well........ In an earlier post by the great man who has played Perth district and county cricket logged on as piefrower and mentioned himself being courted by Elsternwick. (Post #360 )Then logs on as Kev and says Elsternwick dont have enough $'s for him??? First rate tosser...... get back to bowling pies......later Kev..........:D

and as for you, my pies still make you look like a fish out of water jumping all around with no where to run and hide and as the the first rate tosser comment, you only dream of being in the first rate tosser category

LATER CHUMP :):p:D

Kev Davis;364037 said:
Wrong answer and the names hank....... its actually my brother, so you better try harder to make me look as stupid as you do right now! let me guess the old ' i checked you ip address' come back, well let me saver you the time in replyin same computer = same IP address

and as for you, my pies still make you look like a fish out of water jumping all around with no where to run and hide and as the the first rate tosser comment, you only dream of being in the first rate tosser category

LATER CHUMP :):p:D

"Kev Davis" or "Piethrower" call yourself whatever you want. The facts are the facts, and looks like you have been caught out. This board is meant to be about cricket, not having a little self-indulged chat with yourself. If you want to do that, turn the lights off and let all the different voices in your head talk to each other. Clown.

Not Just Empty Words;364043 said:
"Kev Davis" or "Piethrower" call yourself whatever you want. The facts are the facts, and looks like you have been caught out. This board is meant to be about cricket, not having a little self-indulged chat with yourself. If you want to do that, turn the lights off and let all the different voices in your head talk to each other. Clown.

Kevvo The Clown available for all club functions and Players trips!!!!

comes with jumping castle, big shiny shoes and a bright red nose.

mention the big cricket website to recieve a special discount for your club

Kev Davis;364089 said:
Kevvo The Clown available for all club functions and Players trips!!!!

comes with jumping castle, big shiny shoes and a bright red nose.

mention the big cricket website to recieve a special discount for your club

Back to the cricket, paine worthy of selection?????

mr roliek;364017 said:
hello bakes, mate surely you and viv talk at training. any chance he wants to reply to my post about him leaving douttas? yarraville have gone down the wrong track by picking him up. 11 players who are loyal to eachother and a cause win flags. not teams who have players thinking about the next pay check!! just to fill other teams in about vivion, keep the ball away from his pads and he CANT score.
How many premiership have they won the last few years? Obviously they know what they're doing.

Cricket Addict;364091 said:
How many premiership have they won the last few years? Obviously they know what they're doing.

you seemed to have missed my point you simpleton, yes yarraville had a great team but bringing in someone who has previously showed no loyalty and only plays for cash wont win you flags, it will be the start of the end. he will have a stinker of a year. doesnt matter who a team picks up or how good they are, if he,s attitude stinks and its clear he,s there just for the pay check then he will bring others,mainly the young kids your trying to blood down to his level. now get back on your bus and start licking the windows you goose.

mr roliek;364151 said:
you seemed to have missed my point you simpleton, yes yarraville had a great team but bringing in someone who has previously showed no loyalty and only plays for cash wont win you flags, it will be the start of the end. he will have a stinker of a year. doesnt matter who a team picks up or how good they are, if he,s attitude stinks and its clear he,s there just for the pay check then he will bring others,mainly the young kids your trying to blood down to his level. now get back on your bus and start licking the windows you goose.

sounds like mr roliek (kielor) is a bit jealouse of yarraville club picking up viv ion im sure he will get runs loyalty dosnt matter, if your good enough you will make runs anywhere.

ANCC;364167 said:
sounds like mr roliek (kielor) is a bit jealouse of yarraville club picking up viv ion im sure he will get runs loyalty dosnt matter, if your good enough you will make runs anywhere.

I agree with you that a quality bat will make runs at most clubs. However, I strongly disagree with your comment that "loyalty doesn't matter". It does now appear that there are quite a few players that do not wish to show loyalty to a club, which is sad IMO. Most clubs are built around players/officials that have been at their club for many years. These are the quality people that keep clubs strong and get enjoyment out of seeing their club thrive. In my time at Spotty (18 years) , I cannot recall ever losing a "professional player" to another club in the vtca, however my memory is not great. It has been a pleaseure to play with so many dedicated guys who play on with Spotty for $0, when they could have taken the option of moving on for more $'s. Each to their own.....:)

ANCC;364167 said:

hello ANCC= . its clear you,ve never met him. maybe you guys should,ve picked him up, your best player boucher is 48 years old so im picking you,ll get religated this season anyway. you are from altona are,nt you?

Too Old Body Broke;364169 said:
I agree with you that a quality bat will make runs at most clubs. However, I strongly disagree with your comment that "loyalty doesn't matter". It does now appear that there are quite a few players that do not wish to show loyalty to a club, which is sad IMO. Most clubs are built around players/officials that have been at their club for many years. These are the quality people that keep clubs strong and get enjoyment out of seeing their club thrive. In my time at Spotty (18 years) , I cannot recall ever losing a "professional player" to another club in the vtca, however my memory is not great. It has been a pleaseure to play with so many dedicated guys who play on with Spotty for $0, when they could have taken the option of moving on for more $'s. Each to their own.....:)

well said mate

Too Old Body Broke;364169 said:

Are you still rolling the arm over this season ?

slow medium;364174 said:
Are you still rolling the arm over this season ?

I hope to. It is getting harder to to not only get the arm over, but also to get out of home duties on a Sat arvo. Which club do you play for?

On a side issue, has anyone heard anything about what effect the water (lack of) situation will/won't have on the coming season?

Too Old Body Broke;364177 said:
I hope to. It is getting harder to to not only get the arm over, but also to get out of home duties on a Sat arvo. Which club do you play for?

On a side issue, has anyone heard anything about what effect the water (lack of) situation will/won't have on the coming season?

Seddon

Too Old Body Broke;364177 said:

Were not fussed if you are getting your arm over this season, what about the leg

It'd be pretty clear that a lot of the club swapping happens in the North, which credit to them through different avenues have more money then the southern teams.Does this always create a good team though...or even a successful one. I have more respect for a good players with a club at heart then a great players who shops around at the season end. At the end of the day though no matter how we talk the comp up its still club cricket and we are still club cricketers.

underarm bowler;364260 said:
It'd be pretty clear that a lot of the club swapping happens in the North, which credit to them through different avenues have more money then the southern teams.Does this always create a good team though...or even a successful one. I have more respect for a good players with a club at heart then a great players who shops around at the season end. At the end of the day though no matter how we talk the comp up its still club cricket and we are still club cricketers.

With the northern clubs dominating the VTCA, I think it's clear that cash makes a successful team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back