VTCA Cricket - General Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Cricket - General Chat

JUSTCALLME X;366250 said:
i think you mean RATley..... he also SIGNED with Royal Park before he did a number on them and went to A/West. Ordinary bloke - well he is a douttas boy!

the big guns at APW are still fuming rutleys playing there and they are not happy with the president of the club for signing him behind their backs. if rutleys there next year then i can promise you that atleast 3 big players will leave. the money must be good, otherwise he wouldnt be playing there with a team thats doesnt rate him. ive spoken to the captain of APW and hes not going to give him the ball much. they are hoping that he cracks it and leaves the club. love your work X

old time wicker;366275 said:
What is the story with youlden 1st & 2nds in senior division but no 3rds or 4ths in the vtca how is this possible .:)
For some stupid reason they have put their team in the Social Comp., being Mercantile

mr roliek;366276 said:
the big guns at APW are still fuming rutleys playing there and they are not happy with the president of the club for signing him behind their backs. if rutleys there next year then i can promise you that atleast 3 big players will leave. the money must be good, otherwise he wouldnt be playing there with a team thats doesnt rate him. ive spoken to the captain of APW and hes not going to give him the ball much. they are hoping that he cracks it and leaves the club. love your work X
Who is this Rutley fellow? And what has he done wrong to annoy so many people? Can he play?

AB 5 Star;366317 said:
Who is this Rutley fellow? And what has he done wrong to annoy so many people? Can he play?

I think he is a gun cricketer. Best spinner in comp by a long way.

7/564;366318 said:

hmm if he gets a bowl at APW, on that matchbox ground, with a lightning fast outfield, then goodbye Rutley... Also he was not the best spinner in the comp last year, junk time wickets don't count... nor do 7-11...

AB 5 Star;366317 said:

well AB, some sportsman can get by with being a gun onfeild and a sh.. bloke off the feild because they are so good but rutley isnt in that catagory i can assure you. he is an at best average cricketer, bats at 10 and is so bad its funny to watch, bowls leggies but every second ball is a full bunger and couldnt feild even when he was fit. hes carrying an extra 15-20 kgs extra than he should be also. he is a very hard bloke to get on with because he thinks his sh.. doesnt stink! deffinatly not a mans man. very selfish! i hope hes not relying on getting cash from incentives.
how can he go from playing in a grandfinal to the next year getting religated? then instead of manning up and trying to get his club (doutta stars) out of trouble, he just leaves them!

7/564;366318 said:

he played in a side that got religated! how can he be the best spinner in the comp? if he was then maybe he could,ve been a match winner with the ball. firstly he over bowled himself, and when your bowling from one end all day even steddy eddie could get a few wickets. mate people dont no who anyone on these sites are so all you,ve got is your word and your credability as a cricketer or spectator is shot if you come on here and say stupid comments like that.
geez, you might aswell of said that sally robbins was the best member of the australian rowing team!

mr roliek;366472 said:
he played in a side that got religated! how can he be the best spinner in the comp? if he was then maybe he could,ve been a match winner with the ball. firstly he over bowled himself, and when your bowling from one end all day even steddy eddie could get a few wickets. mate people dont no who anyone on these sites are so all you,ve got is your word and your credability as a cricketer or spectator is shot if you come on here and say stupid comments like that.
geez, you might aswell of said that sally robbins was the best member of the australian rowing team!

You obviously know nothing about Senior Division MRS Keilor, you Fookstick!!!

Has won Grand Final's against your pitfiul club & also bowled Doutta to victory against the millionaires a couple of seasons back.

Been in VTCA team of century so get your facts right you tard!!!

mr roliek;366472 said:

http://www.vtca.asn.au/showrvconten...areerbowling.asp&loc1/playercareerbowling.asp

looks pretty impressive to me...now show us yours superstar.

mr roliek;366472 said:

Mrs Keilor. I take it your just one of those Keilor hangers on who plays in the lower grades & tries to dag Porter & the Marcy's?

cherried_lid;366401 said:
hmm if he gets a bowl at APW, on that matchbox ground, with a lightning fast outfield, then goodbye Rutley... Also he was not the best spinner in the comp last year, junk time wickets don't count... nor do 7-11...

MyCricket: Victorian Turf Cricket Association

his one game at APW wasnt too bad, note the scalps!

Isnt it the leg spinners job to clean up the tail? if the opening bowlers are doing the job then thats all that should be left.

mr roliek;366472 said:

i can't speak for rutley himself, but in a previous life I played in a team with a spin bowling captain. he would bowl the quicks for about 10 overs before bowling himself all day, usually in tandem with another spinner. he'd pick up 7/123 or thereabouts and boast about what a great day he had irrespective of the fact that the team would get smashed week in week out. this type of thing can really grate on you after a while especially when you see balls constantly clearing the fence and the captain not doing anything about it. MAD STORY.

mr roliek;366468 said:
well AB, some sportsman can get by with being a gun onfeild and a sh.. bloke off the feild because they are so good but rutley isnt in that catagory i can assure you. he is an at best average cricketer, bats at 10 and is so bad its funny to watch, bowls leggies but every second ball is a full bunger and couldnt feild even when he was fit. hes carrying an extra 15-20 kgs extra than he should be also. he is a very hard bloke to get on with because he thinks his sh.. doesnt stink! deffinatly not a mans man. very selfish! i hope hes not relying on getting cash from incentives.
how can he go from playing in a grandfinal to the next year getting religated? then instead of manning up and trying to get his club (doutta stars) out of trouble, he just leaves them!

obviously none of you people know the bloke personally. And that rumour of the apw players leaving cause of rutley is absolute bulls***. Dont get on the website and make lies so you feel better about yourselves. The man is a gun spinner and a good bloke.

mr roliek;366472 said:
geez, you might aswell of said that sally robbins was the best member of the australian rowing team![/QUOTE

I have never played with him. Played against him for years.

Name a better spin bowler in the comp

vivion;366510 said:

his one game at APW wasnt too bad, note the scalps!

Isnt it the leg spinners job to clean up the tail? if the opening bowlers are doing the job then thats all that should be left.

14 overs in a 40 over game, thats what, from one end 12th over onwards, your bound to get wickets, now looking at the score, i think its a fair assessment to say that the batsmen weren't in the most defensive frame of mind... a bloke in a wheelchair could get a wicket, if the bloke batting is looking to put him over the fence...

Have a look, Yarraville, RPB, South Caulfield. 1 wicket in 3 games against 3 of the top sides last year.. Throw in Mack, and there is 2. Add Keilor, who always look to punt him over the fence for some reason, and that's 7.

Now look at Youlden and Spotswood, the man bowled himself for 55 out of 80 possible overs, 15 wickets, in 55 overs, bowlingn nothing but turds, yeah i don't think that's special, especially against Youlden...

[/QUOTE]

Let's look at that, where has winning the grand final got him... Well his "beloved", club is now in Senior North, and he has moved to RPB, no sorry to APW... If he was as good as you have said, maybe Doutta would still be in the Senior Div, obviously not... Even a dud spinner can take wickets mate...
Refer to my last for the stats on that..

cherried_lid;366529 said:
Let's look at that, where has winning the grand final got him... Well his "beloved", club is now in Senior North, and he has moved to RPB, no sorry to APW... If he was as good as you have said, maybe Doutta would still be in the Senior Div, obviously not... Even a dud spinner can take wickets mate...
Refer to my last for the stats on that..

Stop embarrasing yourself mate.

vivion;366501 said:

looks pretty impressive to me...now show us yours superstar.

ahh viv, please spare me your links you expect me to waste my time on. no one cares about what you think coz your not one to judge a bloke coz your a stinker of one. i heard you and clinton stuart share clothes, when he grows out of them he gives them to you. didnt you wanna answer me a few weeks ago about you abandoning your beloved club (doutta spuds). i hear theres a sale on at speeds mate, their selling platform shoes the ones that you love. so you stop bumping into peoples underarms.

mr roliek;366532 said:
ahh viv, please spare me your links you expect me to waste my time on. no one cares about what you think coz your not one to judge a bloke coz your a stinker of one. i heard you and clinton stuart share clothes, when he grows out of them he gives them to you. didnt you wanna answer me a few weeks ago about you abandoning your beloved club (doutta spuds). i hear theres a sale on at speeds mate, their selling platform shoes the ones that you love. so you stop bumping into peoples underarms.

You still didn't answer his question Mrs Keilor.

Where are your stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back