VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Best cricketers in the VTCA

bakes;145994 said:
What are you saying? Abers? dont know if they could afford me and clinton stuart..and i'm not sure that abers could handle the 2 worst dunks in melbourne!!

Royal then O'Sullys friday night if anyone is keen to get in a shout with the great man!!

bakes how do u rate
craig sheedy and also stephen sandri?????

im sure dos would love to get in a shout with you lol..........@|

bakes;143994 said:
yOUR KIDDING AREN'T YA!!

HERES MY TEAM OF THE YEAR

J BAKER (OF COURSE)
A RUSSELL
S PORTER
T JEFFERY
S MULLANEY
A CONTESSA
J TAYLOR
J SIMPSON
R RUTLEY
M AUCIELLO
B TANKARD

NOT A BAD SIDE...THINK I'LL BE VICE CAPTAIN!!
Turn it up Bakes.. Jeffery from Essendon Grammer.. I dont think so.. U telling me he is better than Okeefe from yarraville or Ion from Doutta.. i dont think so mate.. pitty bout johnny taylor.. chin up!

albyjackie;145096 said:
i would include 1 player from chelsea

CM Shyam - one of chelsea's leading batsmen and an effective leggie who has also has previously represented Under 19 India

UNFORTUNATELY MATE SHYAM IS NOT WITH THE BEST IN THE VTCA.. MUST HAVE BEEN A POOR STANDARD THAT YEAR FOR HIM TO MAKE INDIA U 19 JUST QUIETLY!
ONLY GOOD PLAYER FROM CHELSEA IS SEEARY.. GOOD BUNCH OF BLOKES THOUGH CHELSEA BUT EASY ON THIS SHYAM GUY MATE.. HE'S POO!|@

weapons05/06;146151 said:
bakes how do u rate
craig sheedy and also stephen sandri?????

im sure dos would love to get in a shout with you lol..........@|

Sheeds great man great cricketer, plays hard on and off loves a frothy!!

Slug..where do i start?? sly old dog he is..shiftier than a shiit house rat!!

How you go this year willy weapon? better than your brother i hope!!

Tiger09;146274 said:
Turn it up Bakes.. Jeffery from Essendon Grammer.. I dont think so.. U telling me he is better than Okeefe from yarraville or Ion from Doutta.. i dont think so mate.. pitty bout johnny taylor.. chin up!

Yeah na you might have me there tige..didnt want to seem racist so i thought i better put one asian cricketer in the side..cant have too many yarraville players so i better squeeze the little Fijian in Viv Ion, He might be a little bit questionable a foot down legside but the Vdog or NACkers(New Age Cricketer) when on song is a million bucks..tonned up against us this year in 35 degree heat with a broken finger and a severe case of hemmeroids(is that how you spell it)??

bakes;146300 said:
Yeah na you might have me there tige..didnt want to seem racist so i thought i better put one asian cricketer in the side..cant have too many yarraville players so i better squeeze the little Fijian in Viv Ion, He might be a little bit questionable a foot down legside but the Vdog or NACkers(New Age Cricketer) when on song is a million bucks..tonned up against us this year in 35 degree heat with a broken finger and a severe case of hemmeroids(is that how you spell it)??

YES BAKES. IT IS THE VDOG HERE MATE. DONT REMEMBER HAVING HEMAROIDS THAT DAY MATE, JUST IT WAS HOT! WELL DONE ON UR KNOCK SATURDAY. PS THANKS FOR THE WRAP UP IN UR VTCA INTERVIEW. RUTLEY SAYS HI TOO HE WASNT HAPPY THAT YOU DIDNT WRAP HIM UP MORE! AND YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO THAT RUTS IS A FAR BETTER BOWLER THAN MOOSE PICKERING. MOOSE MAY HAVE BEEN OK 20 YEARS AGO BUT UNFORTUNATELY HE IS NO LONGER ANY GOOD.
MIGHT POP UP SATURDAY FOR A LOOK..

Tiger09;146312 said:
YES BAKES. IT IS THE VDOG HERE MATE. DONT REMEMBER HAVING HEMAROIDS THAT DAY MATE, JUST IT WAS HOT! WELL DONE ON UR KNOCK SATURDAY. PS THANKS FOR THE WRAP UP IN UR VTCA INTERVIEW. RUTLEY SAYS HI TOO HE WASNT HAPPY THAT YOU DIDNT WRAP HIM UP MORE! AND YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO THAT RUTS IS A FAR BETTER BOWLER THAN MOOSE PICKERING. MOOSE MAY HAVE BEEN OK 20 YEARS AGO BUT UNFORTUNATELY HE IS NO LONGER ANY GOOD.
MIGHT POP UP SATURDAY FOR A LOOK..

THE VDOG!!! No worries champ, Yeah Rutsa has the moose covered no doubt, his 7fa against us in the grannie 2 years ago was a fair old effort..becoming a 2 man team though Douttas. no ion no rutley no douttas!!
heard ruts bowled 36 on the trot in the semi..******** me, would have done him well ,might have worked off a few kgs!
Put you 2 in my team of the year, gotta look after former teammates, see ya on the weekend vdog, if i'm feilding at fine leg have a nice cold light ice there for me brother..

Opening Batsman;146315 said:
Bakes I hear your old junior club is looking for some good quality bats. Any chance you go back????

Me and the VDOG (VIV ION) former abers junior guns may well return if you get rid of clint stuart!! 15 gs a year for the 2 of us..vdog you only get free piss!!:D

bakes;146317 said:
Me and the VDOG (VIV ION) former abers junior guns may well return if you get rid of clint stuart!! 15 gs a year for the 2 of us..vdog you only get free piss!!:D

not talking about Abers, you other Junior club that you played for.

Opening Batsman;146332 said:
not talking about Abers, you other Junior club that you played for.

Buckley Park..ya never know, Played in apremiership in the under 16s there with ruts, great club, any club with beer ,cards , and tits is a winner in my book..stick to the turf and rape a few more clubs before i head back there though!!

I know T.J wasn't at his best Vs Doutta stars cos i was playing..He's fairly handy though, well worth his place in your team bakes. I think we might lose him for next year though, so i've gotta give him a plug while i still can. Moose is not done yet either, didn't warrant a spot in the XI, but if the 63 year old can fire again next year, watch out.

mickeybee;146347 said:
I know T.J wasn't at his best Vs Doutta stars cos i was playing..He's fairly handy though, well worth his place in your team bakes. I think we might lose him for next year though, so i've gotta give him a plug while i still can. Moose is not done yet either, didn't warrant a spot in the XI, but if the 63 year old can fire again next year, watch out.

Gee the moose looks alright for his age..pity the same cant be said about me, yeah sorta just picked tarique on stats and his rep..but give me Ion or toka any day!!

bakes;146346 said:
Buckley Park..ya never know, Played in apremiership in the under 16s there with ruts, great club, any club with beer ,cards , and tits is a winner in my book..stick to the turf and rape a few more clubs before i head back there though!!

very good so it is you bakes, your previous post proves it, has only the real bakes would know that. Good people there at Buckley Park, a few nuffs nuffs also. Very good under 16 side back then

bakes;146317 said:

sorry bakes. as i told you last week im not playing next year. having a year off. might come up to the clubbers the following year and play on a road every 2nd week with u mate.. maybe i can slot in at 7 or 8? facing the old ball and get not out every week and tip ya for the batting avg.. sound ok mate.. and yes only light ices for u mate after ur antics at osulivans the other week when u decided to go nude.. ;)

mickeybee;146347 said:

its time for the moose to get back to burkes backyard and retire hes no longer a force and ps how was tarique after he got body slammed by the hulk at the douttas 80's night. wasnt too happy t.j as his new tshirt was covered in baby oil. chin up tj. ps the hulk (mr rutley) says hi!

Opening Batsman;146352 said:
very good so it is you bakes, your previous post proves it, has only the real bakes would know that. Good people there at Buckley Park, a few nuffs nuffs also. Very good under 16 side back then

where you playing champ? you seem to know alot about the greatman..plenty of nuff nuffs thats why i fit in so well there!!

Tiger09;146360 said:
its time for the moose to get back to burkes backyard and retire hes no longer a force and ps how was tarique after he got body slammed by the hulk at the douttas 80's night. wasnt too happy t.j as his new tshirt was covered in baby oil. chin up tj. ps the hulk (mr rutley) says hi!

HAHA Ah Ruts always good vaue at a function..many a good night on the piss at windy hill!! The Hulk or Hulk Hogan..does have the guns to pull it off!!

We used to tear up it up at the grand in our younger days!!

bakes;146299 said:
Sheeds great man great cricketer, plays hard on and off loves a frothy!!

Slug..where do i start?? sly old dog he is..shiftier than a shiit house rat!!

How you go this year willy weapon? better than your brother i hope!!

na buddy u must be thinking of knighta im not him i do play in the 1's and open up with him@|racked up 4oo, got runs last week in the semi looking f/ward to a big g/f against the arch rival altona...........

did u come down to willy 1 night for training and slug might have introduced u to me in the goal square?????

sheeds is a great man and gonna win the g/f for us gee does love a few kiefy urbans............

slug what a man..............lol

If you blokes are serious in here about the best cricketers in the VTCA, then I am amzed you have not mentioned the greatest by far more often. At least Bakes you snuck him in your team of the year.

Mighty Mario plays on a road almost as good as Yarravilles every week, yet still manages to top the wicket takers in the comp - at 41 years old. Lalor bowls on a mushroom patch week in week out and can't get near that, he wouldn't make the third best team. Mario has an economy rate second to none, and has had for 10 years. Mario plays in a team that would struggle to win games in North A yet still bags wickets. The Altona Ethnics only win as many games as they do because Spotswood, Youlden and Mentone somehow are in the highest grade - well, no longer for Mentone, and not much more for the other 2 surely.

As far as actual skill goes, Mario is by far the best in the comp. He has no natural gifts, he aint tall, he ain't black, he ain't athletic, and he wouldn't have had much practice in the back yard as his 2 brothers can't hold a bat. Whilst his cousins were kicking soccer balls with their heads, eating mortadello, and sneaking grappa from poppa's garage, he was mastering the craft of quality seam bowling.

MARIO is by far the best bowler in the competition!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back