VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Best cricketers in the VTCA

bandit;148949 said:
Would need to offer some pretty big coin, he is very good money at Willi...

Have to find someone to replace their captain if he retires. May have enough coin left over for him.

Heard that Keilor have signed

Lee Fraser (Sunshine Druids) &
Asif Jan (west indian who has an oz reisdency)

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;149453 said:
Asif Jan is from druids too isnt he?

Im not sure who he played for this season, but last season he captained Wyndamvale in the Williamstown comp. Not a bad pick up at all. Can Bat and Bowl. Though quite a step up to senior division in the VTCA compared to Willi Comp.

vtca2007;149437 said:

They'll need more than that after the way they played like a bunch of poofters in the Grand Final. 203 off 103 overs. Don't deserve to win.Have they stopped complaining about the umpiring yet.

Were their any reports after their appalling behaviour towards umpires & officials in the Grand Final?

vtca2007;149437 said:

link with Lee Fraser is he plays footy at Keilor. Keilor President Bluey working hard..
You never know Bluey ex brother in law Shane Warne may bob up at Keilor for 2007-08. That would stuff Yarraville Club up ;)

Opening Batsman;149798 said:
link with Lee Fraser is he plays footy at Keilor. Keilor President Bluey working hard..
You never know Bluey ex brother in law Shane Warne may bob up at Keilor for 2007-08. That would stuff Yarraville Club up ;)

coup of the century, though anything is possible when u have the dollars to spend.

Fair point that Opening Batsman, could be tempted.. their arvo teas consist of his diet of fast food!

Id say he would want a grand a wicket. He would only take about 50..:D

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;149453 said:
Asif Jan is from druids too isnt he?

Asif good mates with Darryl Brown and played at Druids 2 years ago making over 500 runs and taking 30 odd wickets....

Best thing about keilor and Yarraville paying between 50k - 100k each season is one has to lose. Hopefully Keilor pick up Asifs broter, Asif ********. He would ahve a similiar attitude to the highly paid D Brown.

GIBROWN;150257 said:
Best thing about keilor and Yarraville paying between 50k - 100k each season is one has to lose. Hopefully Keilor pick up Asifs broter, Asif ********. He would ahve a similiar attitude to the highly paid D Brown.

Darrel Brown needs to get some heart.. Its a joke how Kielor and Yarraville can get away with spending all that money on players.. Saying that we should have beaten Yarraville in the semi! Ash would have destroyed Browny and the rest of the Kielor bowling attack if we had have got to the Final.!

Russ Da Moose;150454 said:
Darrel Brown needs to get some heart.. Its a joke how Kielor and Yarraville can get away with spending all that money on players.. Saying that we should have beaten Yarraville in the semi! Ash would have destroyed Browny and the rest of the Kielor bowling attack if we had have got to the Final.!

Hey moose head, you going to the comp presentation night? I got an invite so that tells me i must have won the paxino..i think thats one more than ya fat brother, is he bringing that fat chick with him again this year? the one you 2 call mother?..saw her at the end of the night last year with a chicken wing hanging of the side of her lip!
4 vtca team of the years in a row, you brothers wouldnt have that between yas!!
dont know how i'm gonna go with the collar and tie..essendon tracksuit the closest thing i got , just have to go buy a jim beam tie tonight..novelty ties are still in aren't they??

Good luck next year Bakes. Gene Maurice joining us @ Royal Park Brunswick. His mate Hillas from North is coming too.

Hopefully now I won't have to carry all the workload anymore. My stumpy legs have been getting shorter & shorter from carrying all those tards over the years.

bakes;148728 said:
yarraville ins..C BERGER, C SHEEDY, S WARNE, I UL HAQ,

....outs... Nil

keep dreaming bakes hahahaha

ins for willy m drain b montgomery and a kellett and i will do the same hahaha@|

Where did your club go for the end of season trip? We have organised ours next weekend on the Murray River Wodonga. Going up Friday and comming back on the Sunday. Should be interesting who will make the 7.30am tee of for golf sat morning. Got a feeling there will be a few abit under the weather and miss that one. Or more importantly how long will we last before getting kicked out.....

WDCAcricketer;151471 said:
Where did your club go for the end of season trip? We have organised ours next weekend on the Murray River Wodonga. Going up Friday and comming back on the Sunday. Should be interesting who will make the 7.30am tee of for golf sat morning. Got a feeling there will be a few abit under the weather and miss that one. Or more importantly how long will we last before getting kicked out.....

mate we just finished last week and celebrated hard too............na nothing planned good luck for the trip get the rods out and have a crack at the cod hahaha stuff the cod and get on the fizzzzzz we are all going the the coverted hatch medal at the hilton which our captian is a fairdinkum chance to win it .....................go d.o.s

weapons05/06;151646 said:
mate we just finished last week and celebrated hard too............na nothing planned good luck for the trip get the rods out and have a crack at the cod hahaha stuff the cod and get on the fizzzzzz we are all going the the coverted hatch medal at the hilton which our captian is a fairdinkum chance to win it .....................go d.o.s

No doubt that will happen, we partied hard to0 mad monday couple of weeks ago and by mid week there were some pretty ordinary boys and quite a few in the dog house by the end of the week......

watch out wodonga here we come......

I Thought This Was A Vtca Thread?? Talk Your Crap Elsewhere!!

Golf On A Cricket Trip Says It All To Me!! Bunch Of Anal Lickers..get To The Pub!!

Any truth in Rumour l overheard couple weeks back, that Albion C.C are considering leaving the VTCA?

bakes;152198 said:
I Thought This Was A Vtca Thread?? Talk Your Crap Elsewhere!!

Golf On A Cricket Trip Says It All To Me!! Bunch Of Anal Lickers..get To The Pub!!

hahaha good luck at the presentation night bakes@|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back