VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

spotiswoode 1888;288126 said:
Settle Down Toddlers. I didn't know he was literally Mentally ill. It Now explains everything. Personally I don't fear anyone. I'm just very cautious with little quiet Asians and the Skinny's. That's IT. I deal with a diverse range of people daily. Mainly Drunks, Bumbs and those Not quite Right. The advice i give them is first to seek help. If this is not enough seek further help. Finally I offer them 1 of 2 options. Use of the Winchester ShawnOff or a drop off at the top of the Westgate in my Trusty Valiant.

BTW. Why pick on Fleas and Jellyfish. They had nothing to do with it.

apparently on a real windy day, the bodies end up in the hotel carpark. may or may not be true

spotiswoode 1888;288126 said:
Settle Down Toddlers. I didn't know he was literally Mentally ill. It Now explains everything. Personally I don't fear anyone. I'm just very cautious with little quiet Asians and the Skinny's. That's IT. I deal with a diverse range of people daily. Mainly Drunks, Bumbs and those Not quite Right. The advice i give them is first to seek help. If this is not enough seek further help. Finally I offer them 1 of 2 options. Use of the Winchester ShawnOff or a drop off at the top of the Westgate in my Trusty Valiant.

BTW. Why pick on Fleas and Jellyfish. They had nothing to do with it.

apparently on a real windy day, the bodies end up in the hotel carpark. may or may not be true

Bentleigh back in good touch on the weekend!! We smashed those Cheltenham hacks all over the park on a terribly slow pitch! Those loud mouth derelicts on the boundary can abuse us as much as what they want, Bentleigh are on the way to senior division and Cheltenham are headed back in South A. They've got 1 quality players and 10 hacks playing for them. We will run through them outright next week!!!

Bentleigh back in good touch on the weekend!! We smashed those Cheltenham hacks all over the park on a terribly slow pitch! Those loud mouth derelicts on the boundary can abuse us as much as what they want, Bentleigh are on the way to senior division and Cheltenham are headed back in South A. They've got 1 quality players and 10 hacks playing for them. We will run through them outright next week!!!

InGoodTouch;288346 said:

Is that the same Bentleigh that is nearly 3 games out of the 4 and who's captain and only batsman is currently averaging 7.7??? I reckon I'd put my house on Bentleigh finishing bottom 4, and with any luck back down to south A where you belong.

InGoodTouch;288346 said:

Is that the same Bentleigh that is nearly 3 games out of the 4 and who's captain and only batsman is currently averaging 7.7??? I reckon I'd put my house on Bentleigh finishing bottom 4, and with any luck back down to south A where you belong.

zyxwvu;288355 said:

We belong in senior division. We've got heaps of batsmen and will not be bottom four!! Cheltenham are the worst cricket club in the world and will be in South B before long!!!

zyxwvu;288355 said:

We belong in senior division. We've got heaps of batsmen and will not be bottom four!! Cheltenham are the worst cricket club in the world and will be in South B before long!!!

No More Moose Please;287853 said:
I believe there may have been a sighting of Gary Turner playing in the 3rds on the back ground @ the Clubbers today.

Maybe VicPolice might be able to confirm this sighting.

Just checked results 4 weekend Turner,Masters,Pope all playing
along with a couple that have played 2nds is Yccc paying these
players to play?

No More Moose Please;287853 said:
I believe there may have been a sighting of Gary Turner playing in the 3rds on the back ground @ the Clubbers today.

Maybe VicPolice might be able to confirm this sighting.

players to play?

InGoodTouch;288357 said:

Let's look at this logically for a second (maybe not possible for Bentleigh people). 743 runs scored in the first four games (5 innings) of which 199 of those were 2nd innings didn't matter. So that's 544 runs in 4 hits. HEAPS of batsmen obviously all just going through a bad trot.

Oh, and the ONLY 1st XI team to lose last game in the whole of the VTCA. Good effort there. Classy team led by a classy captain.

InGoodTouch;288357 said:

Let's look at this logically for a second (maybe not possible for Bentleigh people). 743 runs scored in the first four games (5 innings) of which 199 of those were 2nd innings didn't matter. So that's 544 runs in 4 hits. HEAPS of batsmen obviously all just going through a bad trot.

Oh, and the ONLY 1st XI team to lose last game in the whole of the VTCA. Good effort there. Classy team led by a classy captain.

century scorer;288360 said:
players to play?

Confirmed Turner was out there with the rest of the Kebab Van touring 11? The prez it's not a mullet it's my head shape Singleton was apparently concerned Turner and cohorts would turn the game into a farce?? Turners response was "Shut up and give us another 4 slabs" His little fat mate Petrolium was so dissapointed with not being selected he went on strike in the seniors after tea and was seen eating dirt. (The dirt obviously followed the 75 mini hamburgers at the break)

players to play?

Confirmed Turner was out there with the rest of the Kebab Van touring 11? The prez it's not a mullet it's my head shape Singleton was apparently concerned Turner and cohorts would turn the game into a farce?? Turners response was "Shut up and give us another 4 slabs" His little fat mate Petrolium was so dissapointed with not being selected he went on strike in the seniors after tea and was seen eating dirt. (The dirt obviously followed the 75 mini hamburgers at the break)

InGoodTouch;288357 said:

Wouldn't got that far there chief!

So a club that has been around for 120+ years, has won 6 flags in all divisions over the past three seasons as well as having 6 junior teams (three that won flags last year) are the worst club in the world huh?

Im sure Bentleigh wouldn't mind that record!! Or most clubs for that matter.

Also, don't think the 'loudmouths' were there on the weekend FYI, just a few blokes that were having a crack at some of the Chelt fielders (mates of theirs).

You sure are proud of smacking around a team that isnt exactly one of the elite teams in Senior A....hate to see what you would do if you made 200 against Willy or St Bernies. I reckon your keyboard might need a clean up! :)

It was a slow pitch, so just imagine the stains on the inside of your batsmens pants if you faced Cheetham on a quick deck as their were quite a few blokes that were quite happy to sit on their bat at the non-strikers end rather than getting down and facing him.

As the saying goes young fella, don't count your chickens before they hatch. Good luck next week! :)

InGoodTouch;288357 said:

Wouldn't got that far there chief!

So a club that has been around for 120+ years, has won 6 flags in all divisions over the past three seasons as well as having 6 junior teams (three that won flags last year) are the worst club in the world huh?

Im sure Bentleigh wouldn't mind that record!! Or most clubs for that matter.

Also, don't think the 'loudmouths' were there on the weekend FYI, just a few blokes that were having a crack at some of the Chelt fielders (mates of theirs).

You sure are proud of smacking around a team that isnt exactly one of the elite teams in Senior A....hate to see what you would do if you made 200 against Willy or St Bernies. I reckon your keyboard might need a clean up! :)

It was a slow pitch, so just imagine the stains on the inside of your batsmens pants if you faced Cheetham on a quick deck as their were quite a few blokes that were quite happy to sit on their bat at the non-strikers end rather than getting down and facing him.

As the saying goes young fella, don't count your chickens before they hatch. Good luck next week! :)

InGoodTouch;288357 said:
Very easy to call a club the worst in the world, yes Cheltenham have a bad name at times but so do most clubs at certain stages.So tone it down and have a bit of respect or we will tone it down.

InGoodTouch;288357 said:
Very easy to call a club the worst in the world, yes Cheltenham have a bad name at times but so do most clubs at certain stages.So tone it down and have a bit of respect or we will tone it down.

36_wides;288425 said:
did any one hear any scores from the under 21 games on sunday?
Both teams lost, the South only had 10 players and lost by 6 runs against the CMCA.More clubs should get behind these games as it is great experence for the kids.

36_wides;288425 said:
did any one hear any scores from the under 21 games on sunday?
Both teams lost, the South only had 10 players and lost by 6 runs against the CMCA.More clubs should get behind these games as it is great experence for the kids.

southern sledge;288426 said:

Judging by a few of the comments by InGoodTouch, I doubt he is associated with Bentleigh. He seems to have a pretty uninformed view of the competition and the teams that play in it.

southern sledge;288426 said:

Judging by a few of the comments by InGoodTouch, I doubt he is associated with Bentleigh. He seems to have a pretty uninformed view of the competition and the teams that play in it.

players to play?

After a quick check of results vault, it appears that the side seen playing on the back oval was infact YCs 4th XI playing in Nth C3... Some fair players in that side that have first or seconds experience...

Richardson, Nathan
Jackel, Nathan
Spence, Michael
Kerr, Peter
Papadopoulos, Lazarus
Charleston, Jack (+)
Turner, Gary (c)
Richardson, Richard
Masters, Darrell
Pope, Benjamin
McInnes, William

Any truth to the rumor the club is stacking their sides for finals?? Or just qualifying them just in case?

players to play?

After a quick check of results vault, it appears that the side seen playing on the back oval was infact YCs 4th XI playing in Nth C3... Some fair players in that side that have first or seconds experience...

Richardson, Nathan
Jackel, Nathan
Spence, Michael
Kerr, Peter
Papadopoulos, Lazarus
Charleston, Jack (+)
Turner, Gary (c)
Richardson, Richard
Masters, Darrell
Pope, Benjamin
McInnes, William

Any truth to the rumor the club is stacking their sides for finals?? Or just qualifying them just in case?

ImpartialOnlooker;288683 said:

Richardson, Nathan
Jackel, Nathan
Spence, Michael
Kerr, Peter
Papadopoulos, Lazarus
Charleston, Jack (+)
Turner, Gary (c)
Richardson, Richard
Masters, Darrell
Pope, Benjamin
McInnes, William

William McInnes, is that the Australian Actor??

Richardson, Nathan
Jackel, Nathan
Spence, Michael
Kerr, Peter
Papadopoulos, Lazarus
Charleston, Jack (+)
Turner, Gary (c)
Richardson, Richard
Masters, Darrell
Pope, Benjamin
McInnes, William

William McInnes, is that the Australian Actor??

Richardson, Nathan
Jackel, Nathan
Spence, Michael
Kerr, Peter
Papadopoulos, Lazarus
Charleston, Jack (+)
Turner, Gary (c)
Richardson, Richard
Masters, Darrell
Pope, Benjamin
McInnes, William

Don't know about stacking the side but all the older bloke were paid something? Does this breach the rules as well?

Richardson, Nathan (New home Loan)
Jackel, Nathan (New Hair style)
Spence, Michael (New Vegie Garden)
Kerr, Peter (Ability)
Papadopoulos, Lazarus (New surname)
Charleston, Jack (+) (AFL Contract)
Turner, Gary (c) (Alcohol and plenty of it, 3 livers and a Kebab franchise)
Richardson, Richard (Hair Transplant)
Masters, Darrell ( Leg lengthening)
Pope, Benjamin (Blond Tips)
McInnes, William (New TV show to act in)

Plus the side has been guaranteed to get the afternoon teas before Taylor and Petroliummmmms. Now thats a sweet deal???

Richardson, Nathan
Jackel, Nathan
Spence, Michael
Kerr, Peter
Papadopoulos, Lazarus
Charleston, Jack (+)
Turner, Gary (c)
Richardson, Richard
Masters, Darrell
Pope, Benjamin
McInnes, William

Don't know about stacking the side but all the older bloke were paid something? Does this breach the rules as well?

Richardson, Nathan (New home Loan)
Jackel, Nathan (New Hair style)
Spence, Michael (New Vegie Garden)
Kerr, Peter (Ability)
Papadopoulos, Lazarus (New surname)
Charleston, Jack (+) (AFL Contract)
Turner, Gary (c) (Alcohol and plenty of it, 3 livers and a Kebab franchise)
Richardson, Richard (Hair Transplant)
Masters, Darrell ( Leg lengthening)
Pope, Benjamin (Blond Tips)
McInnes, William (New TV show to act in)

Plus the side has been guaranteed to get the afternoon teas before Taylor and Petroliummmmms. Now thats a sweet deal???

Richardson, Nathan
Jackel, Nathan
Spence, Michael
Kerr, Peter
Papadopoulos, Lazarus
Charleston, Jack (+)
Turner, Gary (c)
Richardson, Richard
Masters, Darrell
Pope, Benjamin
McInnes, William

Could be both or Co coaches Baker+Bronca might be
on incentive base contracts where all 4 grades make finals
they get a bonus?My thoughts are Turner and co were
tormented that bad by Doutta over the years that they are
getting revenge on there 4th x11

Richardson, Nathan
Jackel, Nathan
Spence, Michael
Kerr, Peter
Papadopoulos, Lazarus
Charleston, Jack (+)
Turner, Gary (c)
Richardson, Richard
Masters, Darrell
Pope, Benjamin
McInnes, William

Could be both or Co coaches Baker+Bronca might be
on incentive base contracts where all 4 grades make finals
they get a bonus?My thoughts are Turner and co were
tormented that bad by Doutta over the years that they are
getting revenge on there 4th x11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back