VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Best cricketers in the VTCA

There are other reasons. It would be a good game but Id say VTCA teams would win based on experience and playing in a mentally tougher environment.

Teams like Footscray have an average age of 21 or 22. Though talented, who knows how they would handle the sledging and then pressure put on by a team like Keilor or Yarraville.

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;154100 said:
There are other reasons. It would be a good game but Id say VTCA teams would win based on experience and playing in a mentally tougher environment.

Teams like Footscray have an average age of 21 or 22. Though talented, who knows how they would handle the sledging and then pressure put on by a team like Keilor or Yarraville.

Cricket Victoria West region should come up with a Western suburb club play offs for all winners of the local comps, together with the Western surburbs subbies and 2nd eleven district sides.

I wonder if Cricket Victoria has dumped their grand vision to stream line local metropolitan competitions to a couple of mega Associations. Could see, all teams from the Willi Comp, Churches, North West , Moreland/Moone Valley comp and VTCA north play in one huge comp... The gradings of where teams would play would be very interesting.

WDCAcricketer;155059 said:
I wonder if Cricket Victoria has dumped their grand vision to stream line local metropolitan competitions to a couple of mega Associations. Could see, all teams from the Willi Comp, Churches, North West , Moreland/Moone Valley comp and VTCA north play in one huge comp... The gradings of where teams would play would be very interesting.

that idea gone from what I hear from Cricket Victoria

Opening Batsman;155105 said:
that idea gone from what I hear from Cricket Victoria

Good, l rather stay like it is now..

Paulie (EAST KEILOR);156784 said:
Heard a rumour that Browny from Keilor is going to coach Airport West next year... Any truth???

I heard that the great men Dean Auciello and Daniel Buchanan are off to Sunshine Druids [Pooids]

The A.N. Special;156815 said:
I heard that the great men Dean Auciello and Daniel Buchanan are off to Sunshine Druids [Pooids]

i think they are captain coaches but not sure yet

Guys

Looking at maybe having a hit next season, have not played for two years due to giving the body a spell after 12 years of cricket/football.
Any club interested in a batsman/bowler please send me a pm, not really happy at my previous club

Cheers

Just a HAck;157411 said:
Guys

Looking at maybe having a hit next season, have not played for two years due to giving the body a spell after 12 years of cricket/football.
Any club interested in a batsman/bowler please send me a pm, not really happy at my previous club

Cheers

where abouts you looking? What area you from?

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;157465 said:
where abouts you looking? What area you from?

Sorry, that would have helped.
Work in the city and live out west. Have played in the VTCA previously but am open to all comps and happy to travel a little if need be.

Have also coached before but am not looking at going down this path as i would not be able to devote the time required due to work.

Cheers

Kingsville Baps, just had their pitch moved 30 meters to the right. Big new turf table layed. Might play abit low next season, least you wont have to worry about the game next door anymore, the council have dug that wicket out completly.

Heard a rumour that Keilor's losing GF team of 07 is falling apart with Brown going to coach Airport West and taking W.Kelly with him. Add to that the supposed retirement of S.Marcy next season, and R.Marcy's proposed return to Essendon. Boyle is too old to continue in the firsts, and Pixton will never repeat his season of 07. Keilor have had no ticker since Micka and rigga's left. How much longer can they continue to throw around the money they have been? and where have they been getting the cash from???

Paulie (EAST KEILOR);157984 said:
Heard a rumour that Keilor's losing GF team of 07 is falling apart with Brown going to coach Airport West and taking W.Kelly with him. Add to that the supposed retirement of S.Marcy next season, and R.Marcy's proposed return to Essendon. Boyle is too old to continue in the firsts, and Pixton will never repeat his season of 07. Keilor have had no ticker since Micka and rigga's left. How much longer can they continue to throw around the money they have been? and where have they been getting the cash from???

heres 1 for u r.marcy signed with will in the subbies@|

back to back here we come

Rumours that Darren Dempsy, from Nth Melbourne is coming to Altona North.

Very good bat, and should score a truckload of runs.

so did anyone find out the VTCA team of the year, the vtca website is useless... just wondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back