VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

southern sledge;209325 said:
What a great post,go the South except the CMCA sooks from Brighton what a bunch of tossers can they go to the North ,except their ladies teams,they go alright.
South legend Chris Hall made another ton,great game coming up at Hampton,loser out winner in if South C. stuff up.
Rain forcast this weekend could make it interesting for those teams batting 2nd away from home,could keep Mcinnes happy.

Chris Hall.com what a joke - typical south sides throwing cash at every player they can. Give me honest teams from the North like Doutta and Keilor who dont pay any ex district twos players from Essendon and Nth Melbourne.

southern sledge;209325 said:
What a great post,go the South except the CMCA sooks from Brighton what a bunch of tossers can they go to the North ,except their ladies teams,they go alright.
South legend Chris Hall made another ton,great game coming up at Hampton,loser out winner in if South C. stuff up.
Rain forcast this weekend could make it interesting for those teams batting 2nd away from home,could keep Mcinnes happy.

Chris Hall.com what a joke - typical south sides throwing cash at every player they can. Give me honest teams from the North like Doutta and Keilor who dont pay any ex district twos players from Essendon and Nth Melbourne.

No More Moose Please;209547 said:
Doutta Stars will easily win Senior Division.

Care factor of zero who wins Senior 2nds so long as those cheating Rex Hunt's form Old Essendon don't.

Not getting ahead of one's self there NMMP?

KCC form side at the moment and if DSCC happen to make it past the SF(if they play SCCC who beat them last time), don't think they would want to play them.

No More Moose Please;209547 said:
Doutta Stars will easily win Senior Division.

Care factor of zero who wins Senior 2nds so long as those cheating Rex Hunt's form Old Essendon don't.

KCC form side at the moment and if DSCC happen to make it past the SF(if they play SCCC who beat them last time), don't think they would want to play them.

Oracle;209486 said:
I didnt, but i heard from a mate of mine that he was up at the Club in Caroline Springs with Pacholi and a couple of other w*****s from YCCC all wearing their green trackies, watching the footy on Saturday night! ;)

i think pacholi is the key to YCCC winning the flag this year, has a good record in finals as long as he stays off the piss on a friday night could be the surprise packet of the finals

Oracle;209486 said:
I didnt, but i heard from a mate of mine that he was up at the Club in Caroline Springs with Pacholi and a couple of other w*****s from YCCC all wearing their green trackies, watching the footy on Saturday night! ;)

i think pacholi is the key to YCCC winning the flag this year, has a good record in finals as long as he stays off the piss on a friday night could be the surprise packet of the finals

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;209596 said:

Congrats N.C.D.P.P. that is now the 25th post (out of 27) where you have used your sarcasim anout paid players. How about getting a bit of cricket ability and getting some $ yourself, instead of coming on here bitchin about:D

NorthClubsDontPayPlayers;209596 said:

Congrats N.C.D.P.P. that is now the 25th post (out of 27) where you have used your sarcasim anout paid players. How about getting a bit of cricket ability and getting some $ yourself, instead of coming on here bitchin about:D

been there done that;209814 said:
Would be nice mate, but I am off to phuket tomoz. Maybe next year in the vets:D

mate i'd be rescheduling flights.....

i doubt i'll ever knock up a tonne, my 10 year old nephew doesn't even want to bowl to me in the backyard so that gives me no chance |@

enjoy your trip champ :D

been there done that;209814 said:
Would be nice mate, but I am off to phuket tomoz. Maybe next year in the vets:D

mate i'd be rescheduling flights.....

i doubt i'll ever knock up a tonne, my 10 year old nephew doesn't even want to bowl to me in the backyard so that gives me no chance |@

enjoy your trip champ :D

been there done that;209812 said:

Spot on, we've all begged, pleaded with the North Clubs Dont Pay Players to just fark off but it's falling on deaf ears. He just keeps on giving us the same sarcastic, unfunny bullsheet. Obviously got a massive chip on his shoulder im tipping he plays for some south side that got the arse from Senior Div or Senior A at the expense of a north side.

been there done that;209812 said:

Spot on, we've all begged, pleaded with the North Clubs Dont Pay Players to just fark off but it's falling on deaf ears. He just keeps on giving us the same sarcastic, unfunny bullsheet. Obviously got a massive chip on his shoulder im tipping he plays for some south side that got the arse from Senior Div or Senior A at the expense of a north side.

Javid Miandmum;209808 said:

As much as I hate to admit it, Doutta pulled Keilor's pants down in Round 4 so I don't think they'd be too worried about them.

But, if they were playing Bentleigh....different story.

As much as I hate to admit it, Doutta pulled Keilor's pants down in Round 4 so I don't think they'd be too worried about them.

But, if they were playing Bentleigh....different story.

last time doutta played south caulfield, doutta were missing
mckinley
tate
ion
lamberti
and the south african recruit parry pulled a heart string!

may be a different story with doutta at home im tipping.

mckinley
tate
ion
lamberti

brains01;209809 said:

the only suprise for pacoli will be when he orders his kfc family feast and changes his pepsi to a pepsi max!

brains01;209809 said:

the only suprise for pacoli will be when he orders his kfc family feast and changes his pepsi to a pepsi max!

brains01;209809 said:

:confused: Brains, or lack there of!
Get off the drugs!
If YCCC are relying on him they've got no chance!
Got no idea how he's even getting a game at YCCC!
Senior division must not be that great of a standard!
I played against him a while ago when he was at Sunshine Druids in north B1, couldnt hit the ball off the table! He opened the bowling against us, i thought he was an opening fast bowler? :confused:

brains01;209809 said:

Get off the drugs!
I played against him a while ago when he was at Sunshine Druids in north B1, couldnt hit the ball off the table! He opened the bowling against us, i thought he was an opening fast bowler? :confused:

Oracle;209834 said:
Get off the drugs!

First of all, Oracle, Congratulations on the reaching 50 posts. I'm tipping thats the 1st half century down at Kingy Baptists this season???

Your assessment of Paccoli would not seem to far off the mark. I've also noticed he bears a remarkable resemblence to Captain BubbleButt down at Doutta's. You wouldn't know of any family connection by chance would you?

Oracle;209834 said:
Get off the drugs!

First of all, Oracle, Congratulations on the reaching 50 posts. I'm tipping thats the 1st half century down at Kingy Baptists this season???

Your assessment of Paccoli would not seem to far off the mark. I've also noticed he bears a remarkable resemblence to Captain BubbleButt down at Doutta's. You wouldn't know of any family connection by chance would you?

BubbleButtRutts;209837 said:

|@ Pardon my ignorane, but i dont know anyone, or anything about Douttas, so a comment would be inapropriate at this time.
Never played against them. Dont remember them ever being down with the Baptists in North B.

BubbleButtRutts;209837 said:

|@ Pardon my ignorane, but i dont know anyone, or anything about Douttas, so a comment would be inapropriate at this time.
Never played against them. Dont remember them ever being down with the Baptists in North B.

Oracle;209846 said:

Fair enough, maybe someone else out there could help?

Oracle;209846 said:

BubbleButtRutts;209860 said:

For your info oracle, Doutta are sitting top just in front of us. Not a bad bunch of blokes down there at doutta land. I was known to visit there club rooms in the early hours of a friday morning and play a few hands of poker with the boys. Unfortunately kept losing my money! (not that it worries me too much because im on a truck load at the clubbers)
You should come down to the clubbers next year oracle, we could do with another quick bowler and if your half decent you can get some $$$ like myslef, tocca, smarty and broncs!
GO CLUBBERS

BubbleButtRutts;209860 said:

For your info oracle, Doutta are sitting top just in front of us. Not a bad bunch of blokes down there at doutta land. I was known to visit there club rooms in the early hours of a friday morning and play a few hands of poker with the boys. Unfortunately kept losing my money! (not that it worries me too much because im on a truck load at the clubbers)
You should come down to the clubbers next year oracle, we could do with another quick bowler and if your half decent you can get some $$$ like myslef, tocca, smarty and broncs!
GO CLUBBERS

Keilor have beaten Chelsea , Youlden , Spotty and Yarraville since xmas so with the exception of YCCC , not much to crow about...
Yarraville to rely on the form of 2 players whereas the other 3 have more depth so the race is wide open i'd say. SCCC bt DSCC by 15 runs in a one-dayer so dont read too much into that , as with DSCC beating KCCC early in the year... Fair to say there will be a new premier club in senior div this year !!!
P.S thought i'd throw my 2 bobs worth in as has everyone else and say BENTLEIGH ARE A JOKE !!!

Keilor have beaten Chelsea , Youlden , Spotty and Yarraville since xmas so with the exception of YCCC , not much to crow about...
Yarraville to rely on the form of 2 players whereas the other 3 have more depth so the race is wide open i'd say. SCCC bt DSCC by 15 runs in a one-dayer so dont read too much into that , as with DSCC beating KCCC early in the year... Fair to say there will be a new premier club in senior div this year !!!
P.S thought i'd throw my 2 bobs worth in as has everyone else and say BENTLEIGH ARE A JOKE !!!

channel10 - biggest loser;209494 said:
Minor amendment. SCCC to miss the finals after loss to Chelsea next Saturday. McKinnon or Hampton to finish 4th.

word from the mckinnon hampton game is that they have agreed that whoever gets first innings points will get the outright result so that one of them will be playing in the finals.
so look for some 0/1 dec 0/0 dec for outright points here.
south caulfield or royal park will be dirty if this happens
you heard it here first on big cricket
what will the vtca do if this happens? i guess thisis cheating but........... good thinking[/QUOTE]

Better not let 'Ben dover' get word of this, as he is the Moral Conscience of the League. I would hate to see his phone bill after ringing the VTCA Exec to whinge, complain, moan and lag in other clubs every other night.

He would have coronary over this piece of information!

channel10 - biggest loser;209494 said:
Minor amendment. SCCC to miss the finals after loss to Chelsea next Saturday. McKinnon or Hampton to finish 4th.

word from the mckinnon hampton game is that they have agreed that whoever gets first innings points will get the outright result so that one of them will be playing in the finals.
so look for some 0/1 dec 0/0 dec for outright points here.
south caulfield or royal park will be dirty if this happens
you heard it here first on big cricket
what will the vtca do if this happens? i guess thisis cheating but........... good thinking[/QUOTE]

Better not let 'Ben dover' get word of this, as he is the Moral Conscience of the League. I would hate to see his phone bill after ringing the VTCA Exec to whinge, complain, moan and lag in other clubs every other night.

He would have coronary over this piece of information!

Bagsofwickets;209832 said:
mckinley
tate
ion
lamberti

Good to see your right on top of things down at Doutta's. Those wouldn't be disparaging words about your fine import would they Bags? Did you manage to scrape in for a game when all those players were missing????

"and the south african recruit parry pulled a heart string!" It seems some things never change down at Doutta's, are you still backstabbing your last captain down there???

Bagsofwickets;209832 said:
mckinley
tate
ion
lamberti

Good to see your right on top of things down at Doutta's. Those wouldn't be disparaging words about your fine import would they Bags? Did you manage to scrape in for a game when all those players were missing????

"and the south african recruit parry pulled a heart string!" It seems some things never change down at Doutta's, are you still backstabbing your last captain down there???

I think that would be a classic and i hope they do it. Who do you think the top teams would rather play , South Caulfield or Mckinnon/Hampton ???
I personally dont think you will get a complaint from the teams who are drawn to play HCC or MCC..

I think that would be a classic and i hope they do it. Who do you think the top teams would rather play , South Caulfield or Mckinnon/Hampton ???
I personally dont think you will get a complaint from the teams who are drawn to play HCC or MCC..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back