VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

worldowesdouttasomething;209869 said:
word from the mckinnon hampton game is that they have agreed that whoever gets first innings points will get the outright result so that one of them will be playing in the finals.
so look for some 0/1 dec 0/0 dec for outright points here.
south caulfield or royal park will be dirty if this happens
you heard it here first on big cricket
what will the vtca do if this happens? i guess thisis cheating but........... good thinking

Better not let 'Ben dover' get word of this, as he is the Moral Conscience of the League. I would hate to see his phone bill after ringing the VTCA Exec to whinge, complain, moan and lag in other clubs every other night.

He would have coronary over this piece of information![/QUOTE]

Are you Mr VTCA? You seem to think you are.

& what would you know about Doutta anyway, you wannabe!!!

In actual fact, I'm all for it. If they can conjure an outright & get away away wth it, all the better for Doutta!!!

word from the mckinnon hampton game is that they have agreed that whoever gets first innings points will get the outright result so that one of them will be playing in the finals.
what will the vtca do if this happens? i guess thisis cheating but........... good thinking

Better not let 'Ben dover' get word of this, as he is the Moral Conscience of the League. I would hate to see his phone bill after ringing the VTCA Exec to whinge, complain, moan and lag in other clubs every other night.

In actual fact, I'm all for it. If they can conjure an outright & get away away wth it, all the better for Doutta!!!

Wasi Akrim;209871 said:
I think that would be a classic and i hope they do it. Who do you think the top teams would rather play , South Caulfield or Mckinnon/Hampton ???
I personally dont think you will get a complaint from the teams who are drawn to play HCC or MCC..

There is a lot of sense in those comments. Maybe 'Ben dover' will have to put his itchy dialling finger back in his pocket and let what may be, be.

Wasi Akrim;209871 said:
I think that would be a classic and i hope they do it. Who do you think the top teams would rather play , South Caulfield or Mckinnon/Hampton ???
I personally dont think you will get a complaint from the teams who are drawn to play HCC or MCC..

There is a lot of sense in those comments. Maybe 'Ben dover' will have to put his itchy dialling finger back in his pocket and let what may be, be.

What the hell are Willy and Beauy doing in Senior A then ????
Good on them i say

What the hell are Willy and Beauy doing in Senior A then ????
Good on them i say

Ben Dover;209874 said:
[/I]

I'm just an individual concerned about all the injustices that seem to afflict Doutta Stars.

Ben Dover;209874 said:
[/I]

I'm just an individual concerned about all the injustices that seem to afflict Doutta Stars.

PeterHowarthVtca;209485 said:
no wonder he cant get any runs, loves the turps. he was at keilor rooms on sunday night till after 830 sinking piss as well! first XI scorer i know he is a fav of yours but you cant dig him out of this one! he is 50 years old with wife and kids and he still playin up, friday and sunday....anyone see him out saturday night?

Was spotted coming out of the play Cats in the citywith a blonde,(has yccc scorer got blonde hair)?

PeterHowarthVtca;209485 said:
no wonder he cant get any runs, loves the turps. he was at keilor rooms on sunday night till after 830 sinking piss as well! first XI scorer i know he is a fav of yours but you cant dig him out of this one! he is 50 years old with wife and kids and he still playin up, friday and sunday....anyone see him out saturday night?

Was spotted coming out of the play Cats in the citywith a blonde,(has yccc scorer got blonde hair)?

No More Moose Please;209877 said:
Apparantly, some guy called Sloth tried last year with Ainsworth.

Hope he has another go.

i hope he does it again.... and someone gets on video.... i think he could b the most hated player in senior 2nd north.... don't think there would b many else that would give him a run for his money

Hope he has another go.

i hope he does it again.... and someone gets on video.... i think he could b the most hated player in senior 2nd north.... don't think there would b many else that would give him a run for his money

Hope he has another go.

sloth? please.. ill give the old bloody sloth a good old knuckle sandwich.. go root ya boot ya silly old coot sloth.. ill take ya on any day and give ya a ticket to go with it!

Hope he has another go.

sloth? please.. ill give the old bloody sloth a good old knuckle sandwich.. go root ya boot ya silly old coot sloth.. ill take ya on any day and give ya a ticket to go with it!

so after yesterday's rain i thought we'd definetly be indoors on saturday, although today has panned out quite nicely. apparently a few showers forecast today haven't happened and they're forecasting the same for tommorow and saturday. i have a strong feeling we'll get a full day in, what do you guys think?

so after yesterday's rain i thought we'd definetly be indoors on saturday, although today has panned out quite nicely. apparently a few showers forecast today haven't happened and they're forecasting the same for tommorow and saturday. i have a strong feeling we'll get a full day in, what do you guys think?

rootyaboot;209883 said:

i take it your a fan of that poon ainsworth????? blokes got no idea...

rootyaboot;209883 said:

DizzyGillepsie;209884 said:

looks like we'll get a full game in saturday with this hot sun dizz.. was hoping for it to piss down rain all today, tmrw and saturday so we could get on the turps nice and early and start our wake as our season is over and cant play finals!

looks like we'll get a full game in saturday with this hot sun dizz.. was hoping for it to piss down rain all today, tmrw and saturday so we could get on the turps nice and early and start our wake as our season is over and cant play finals!

36_wides;209888 said:

if its the same sloth we're talking about (very much doubt it) he couldnt hurt a bloody fly! he tried to get away with not paying for a beer one night and i threatened to give him a clip behind the ear hole and he soon coughed up the money. dont know ainsworth but id say he'd have the "sloth" covered!

36_wides;209888 said:

if its the same sloth we're talking about (very much doubt it) he couldnt hurt a bloody fly! he tried to get away with not paying for a beer one night and i threatened to give him a clip behind the ear hole and he soon coughed up the money. dont know ainsworth but id say he'd have the "sloth" covered!

rootyaboot;209890 said:

your not missing out on anything by not knowing ainsworth... just another hack from OEG. thinks he is ace.. far from it... dont no how he is still playing 2's

rootyaboot;209890 said:

your not missing out on anything by not knowing ainsworth... just another hack from OEG. thinks he is ace.. far from it... dont no how he is still playing 2's

Tell me about it. I was emailing the boys trying to tee up a nice little pub with a tab, a beer garden, a decent parma and possibly some attractive company to occupy a Saturday afternoon. Looks like a wasted effort at the moment.

Tell me about it. I was emailing the boys trying to tee up a nice little pub with a tab, a beer garden, a decent parma and possibly some attractive company to occupy a Saturday afternoon. Looks like a wasted effort at the moment.

Vicious and Well Directed;209928 said:

Mark my words - no full days play on Saturday. Everyone will get some time on the gas, hopefully in time for the main race.

Trust me, I looked up the NASA website.

Vicious and Well Directed;209928 said:

Mark my words - no full days play on Saturday. Everyone will get some time on the gas, hopefully in time for the main race.

ahhh parma... someone said the magic word

its a fair hike but if you're up in the Beechworth area, pop in to Tanswells Hotel. it's the big pub on the main road through. best parma bar none, and i'm a bit of a parma slut when it comes to pub meals.;)

ahhh parma... someone said the magic word

its a fair hike but if you're up in the Beechworth area, pop in to Tanswells Hotel. it's the big pub on the main road through. best parma bar none, and i'm a bit of a parma slut when it comes to pub meals.;)

NoBall;209948 said:

You must be Rob Gell, Paul Higgins, Mike Larkin, Edwin Maher and David Brown all rolled in to one...

I hope you're right. I was hoping to retire with some dignity after 10 jugs at a boozer, not after a blob.

For the record...
Forecast for Friday
Mostly cloudy with a little rain, increasing later. Light northerly wind
shifting gusty, colder west to southwesterly and strengthening

Saturday A few showers. Windy. Min 13 Max 20

Any thoughts on teams of the year selections?

NoBall;209948 said:

You must be Rob Gell, Paul Higgins, Mike Larkin, Edwin Maher and David Brown all rolled in to one...

I hope you're right. I was hoping to retire with some dignity after 10 jugs at a boozer, not after a blob.

For the record...
Forecast for Friday

Vicious and Well Directed;209964 said:

For the record...
Forecast for Friday

NASA mate, NASA.

Team of the year selection? Pretty f*cking simple if you ask me:

1. Log onto www.resultsvault.com/cricket

2. Go to the statistics page for the relevant grade

3. Find the highest six rungetters, and put them in the team batting somewhere between 1 and 6.

4. Find the guy who has taken the most dismissals behind the stumps, and plug him in at 7.

5. Find the highest 4 wicket-takers. Then rank them in order runs they've scored and put them in order 8 through 11.

Don't over-complicate things - its a simple game, cricket.

Vicious and Well Directed;209964 said:

For the record...
Forecast for Friday

NASA mate, NASA.

Team of the year selection? Pretty f*cking simple if you ask me:

1. Log onto www.resultsvault.com/cricket

2. Go to the statistics page for the relevant grade

3. Find the highest six rungetters, and put them in the team batting somewhere between 1 and 6.

4. Find the guy who has taken the most dismissals behind the stumps, and plug him in at 7.

5. Find the highest 4 wicket-takers. Then rank them in order runs they've scored and put them in order 8 through 11.

Don't over-complicate things - its a simple game, cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back