VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

getonthetigertrain;210528 said:
i hear viv ion is pumped about playing sccc. made 67 yesterday with 2 2's, 2 1's and the rest in 4's n 6's coming at 8. Be afraid sccc, be very afraid

the one to watch out for is kieran gray.. he's had a stellar season for douttas coming from north a (mighty abers) to score 340 + runs.. he missed out against south caulfield last time they met and im tipping he is the key for doutta to get over the line next week.. also a very handy leg spinner and would have bowled over 100 overs for any other club!
our boys unfortunately are going down from north a
GO ABERS!

i hear viv ion is pumped about playing sccc. made 67 yesterday with 2 2's, 2 1's and the rest in 4's n 6's coming at 8. Be afraid sccc, be very afraid

the one to watch out for is kieran gray.. he's had a stellar season for douttas coming from north a (mighty abers) to score 340 + runs.. he missed out against south caulfield last time they met and im tipping he is the key for doutta to get over the line next week.. also a very handy leg spinner and would have bowled over 100 overs for any other club!
GO ABERS!

i hear the great man may even bat right handed in the semi he is that confident. terry is talking up his chances. called into the waterloo today and the abers boys were in fine form, especially the lion

i hear the great man may even bat right handed in the semi he is that confident. terry is talking up his chances. called into the waterloo today and the abers boys were in fine form, especially the lion

Kblack&white;210533 said:
GO ABERS!

It be good if he could hit them off the square for a start! Good to watch i hear (like watching the grass grow)!
Doutta to get over South Caulfield
Kielor to do the business over the clubbers

Kblack&white;210533 said:
GO ABERS!

It be good if he could hit them off the square for a start! Good to watch i hear (like watching the grass grow)!
Doutta to get over South Caulfield
Kielor to do the business over the clubbers

He musta been under some pressure coming in at 6-300. What did he make in last years semi final ?
We'll fix up Kielor this weak and look forward to taking on Douttas the following weak, no-one should lose to south caulfield in a semi

He musta been under some pressure coming in at 6-300. What did he make in last years semi final ?
We'll fix up Kielor this weak and look forward to taking on Douttas the following weak, no-one should lose to south caulfield in a semi

Rumour has it sunshine druids are protesting Bentleigh about their use of covers. Photographic proof Bentleigh had covers on their wicket after 8:30, with blue sky overhead! Bentleigh to lose points, miss out on finals.

aaahh revenge is a dish best served to Bentleigh c0ckheads....

Rumour has it sunshine druids are protesting Bentleigh about their use of covers. Photographic proof Bentleigh had covers on their wicket after 8:30, with blue sky overhead! Bentleigh to lose points, miss out on finals.

boinkeroo;210630 said:

Wouldn't Sunshine Druids have been in the finals if Brighton had of lifted their covers.
There was rain in the South on Saturday morning c0ckhead,go back to the CMCA and sook there.

boinkeroo;210630 said:

Wouldn't Sunshine Druids have been in the finals if Brighton had of lifted their covers.
There was rain in the South on Saturday morning c0ckhead,go back to the CMCA and sook there.

southern sledge;210642 said:

Is that all you've got? You seem to give out the same attempted sledge every time. Perhaps you need to put that pea-sized brain into overdrive to come up with something a little more intelligent.

Sunshine Druids will be in the finals, and Bentleigh won't be. This is the only piece of justice to come from this mess.

southern sledge;210642 said:

Is that all you've got? You seem to give out the same attempted sledge every time. Perhaps you need to put that pea-sized brain into overdrive to come up with something a little more intelligent.

Sunshine Druids will be in the finals, and Bentleigh won't be. This is the only piece of justice to come from this mess.

boinkeroo;210645 said:

Thats all i needed,because its true.

boinkeroo;210645 said:

southern sledge;210647 said:

oh wow... there's that quick wit that we've come to know and love. Did you manage to stay composed while you wrote that gem, or did you get yourself a little bit moist?

southern sledge;210647 said:

oh wow... there's that quick wit that we've come to know and love. Did you manage to stay composed while you wrote that gem, or did you get yourself a little bit moist?

boinkeroo;210630 said:

Dont worry.. Bentliegh will get out of it some how!
like the work of druids if that is true.
Nice little sneako there sunshine!

boinkeroo;210630 said:

Bagsofwickets;210650 said:
Bentleigh will be out alright,all over by tea next Sunday as Airport West move closer to Senior Div.
Not many South sides left in the top 2 grades,Big Bill would be very sad.
Anyone got any thoughts on why the South is crap,without being sarcastic and how can it get better.

Bagsofwickets;210650 said:
Bentleigh will be out alright,all over by tea next Sunday as Airport West move closer to Senior Div.
Anyone got any thoughts on why the South is crap,without being sarcastic and how can it get better.

southern sledge;210658 said:

Prob because there are plenty of comps to choose from on that side of town to play in. In the north there are NWCA, MMVCA and the two Western comps.

Prob because there are plenty of comps to choose from on that side of town to play in. In the north there are NWCA, MMVCA and the two Western comps.

Ben Dover;210497 said:
I hear South Caulfield pulled up stumps 17 overs early so they wouldn't get any more bonus points, finish 4th & play Douttas.

Were they scared to play Yarraville Club again?

Douttas have taken note & are waiting for them!!!

The news from the wankers with the green trackies continues. Turner out on another bender and as a result told he was not to bat on day 2. Rumour has it he hasnt been seen around the club for a week and continues to get boozed everyday. President even fronted to the seconds to try and smooth things over!! Is this the end for Turner? May have a couple of mates on the outer with girl shoes Pacholli told to drop some weight and a massive blue at the club between the pres and tocka on sunday.

Ben Dover;210497 said:
I hear South Caulfield pulled up stumps 17 overs early so they wouldn't get any more bonus points, finish 4th & play Douttas.

Were they scared to play Yarraville Club again?

Douttas have taken note & are waiting for them!!!

The news from the wankers with the green trackies continues. Turner out on another bender and as a result told he was not to bat on day 2. Rumour has it he hasnt been seen around the club for a week and continues to get boozed everyday. President even fronted to the seconds to try and smooth things over!! Is this the end for Turner? May have a couple of mates on the outer with girl shoes Pacholli told to drop some weight and a massive blue at the club between the pres and tocka on sunday.

Very sad indeed I am. At least Gary and Co are keeping me slightly aroused with the great perfomance of Bentleigh to secure a finals berth and make a tilt at Senior Division. It doesn't say how you get there, just work every angle is what we used to promote in my day.

The Southern teams will be back and powering soon. I plan to run for my old job against Isaac's, regain control, and issue all southern teams with GPS equipment that tracks the removal of all northern covers.

Southern teams will be allowed to pay 3 players instead of only the 2 that I know all the Senior Division finalists adhere to.

Jason Chappell will play on a rotating roster for every Southern Senior team, and will dish out treatment like that given to the Bouchier brothers a couple of years back. He will receive only severe remands at worst from the tribunal.

Problem solved, Bentleigh v Beaumaris Grand Final in 2010/11.

Very sad indeed I am. At least Gary and Co are keeping me slightly aroused with the great perfomance of Bentleigh to secure a finals berth and make a tilt at Senior Division. It doesn't say how you get there, just work every angle is what we used to promote in my day.

The Southern teams will be back and powering soon. I plan to run for my old job against Isaac's, regain control, and issue all southern teams with GPS equipment that tracks the removal of all northern covers.

Southern teams will be allowed to pay 3 players instead of only the 2 that I know all the Senior Division finalists adhere to.

Jason Chappell will play on a rotating roster for every Southern Senior team, and will dish out treatment like that given to the Bouchier brothers a couple of years back. He will receive only severe remands at worst from the tribunal.

Bigbillpewtress;210674 said:

Beautiful work Bill looks like its all worked out then. Surely you can pick a better team to play Beauy than those cheating dogs at Bentleigh though. What about Chelsea? Or even Mentone they're not a bad bunch either.

Bigbillpewtress;210674 said:

Beautiful work Bill looks like its all worked out then. Surely you can pick a better team to play Beauy than those cheating dogs at Bentleigh though. What about Chelsea? Or even Mentone they're not a bad bunch either.

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;210660 said:

Also probably has something to do with blokes from the south being less willing to travel to play decent cricket, so they stick around their own patch and play for local clubs. Clearly missing out the 'road trips' that clubs like Hoppers organise for away games. Get a bus and sink cans on the trip home.

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;210660 said:

Also probably has something to do with blokes from the south being less willing to travel to play decent cricket, so they stick around their own patch and play for local clubs. Clearly missing out the 'road trips' that clubs like Hoppers organise for away games. Get a bus and sink cans on the trip home.

Vicious and Well Directed;210707 said:

ahh memories of old paradians 00/01. it was the final game of the season and i believe thats how the western ring road got it's name. about 500 distressed motorist couldn't be wrong :eek:

Vicious and Well Directed;210707 said:

ahh memories of old paradians 00/01. it was the final game of the season and i believe thats how the western ring road got it's name. about 500 distressed motorist couldn't be wrong :eek:

The Slipper;210316 said:
Pacholi and Boyle could play on, maybe one more season, but surely that Turner from the money club YCCC, should give it away.

News around the grounds on weekend
Yccc-turner,okeefee
Alt nth-mario,frydas
Doutta-tate,glenister,mcfarlane(again)
R/Park-tsonis,dalkin
Old Ess-moose,dudderidge,ainsworth,shipp
Keilor-boyle,podge,frazer(family comitments)
Spotty-ross,mccarthy,kratz
Y/Park-the whole side
Umpires-newington,leckie,howarth
Druids-slaven,darlow
Is their anyone else ?

The Slipper;210316 said:
Pacholi and Boyle could play on, maybe one more season, but surely that Turner from the money club YCCC, should give it away.

News around the grounds on weekend
Yccc-turner,okeefee
Alt nth-mario,frydas
Doutta-tate,glenister,mcfarlane(again)
R/Park-tsonis,dalkin
Old Ess-moose,dudderidge,ainsworth,shipp
Keilor-boyle,podge,frazer(family comitments)
Spotty-ross,mccarthy,kratz
Y/Park-the whole side
Umpires-newington,leckie,howarth
Druids-slaven,darlow
Is their anyone else ?

Millhouse;210663 said:

Just looked up result,was down 2 bat at 11 your mail might be right millhouse,as 4 pres and tocka that carnt be right both respected family men,unless o,keefee told him 2 have hair cut and make over 4 finals.

Millhouse;210663 said:

Just looked up result,was down 2 bat at 11 your mail might be right millhouse,as 4 pres and tocka that carnt be right both respected family men,unless o,keefee told him 2 have hair cut and make over 4 finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back