VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

The A.N. Special;210860 said:
and doutta would have lost to us too, had stoney not been injured!

dont know about that but yes have to agree old stoney bowls ok.. ended up getting 4 wickets against us and got our gun bat out too..

The A.N. Special;210860 said:
and doutta would have lost to us too, had stoney not been injured!

dont know about that but yes have to agree old stoney bowls ok.. ended up getting 4 wickets against us and got our gun bat out too..

No More Moose Please;210853 said:
Keilor the form team of the new year??? They've beaten no one & lost to the multi cultural society on the weekend. Form side my rear end!!!

Thanks for pointing out that error. Doutta Stars must be the form side as they have beaten all the heavyweights (OEG, AN, RPB & Spotswood) and had an unlucky loss to South Caulfield. Thanks, again, for pointing out that error NMMP.

No More Moose Please;210853 said:
Keilor the form team of the new year??? They've beaten no one & lost to the multi cultural society on the weekend. Form side my rear end!!!

Thanks for pointing out that error. Doutta Stars must be the form side as they have beaten all the heavyweights (OEG, AN, RPB & Spotswood) and had an unlucky loss to South Caulfield. Thanks, again, for pointing out that error NMMP.

Slipper;210805 said:
What about YCCC , they have 4 players who pick themselves then they have a raffle with 7 out of the remaining 29 players getting a game in the 1's.
Surely they couldnt do it for a final or could they ? 22 players are going to be very stiff this week at Hansen Reserve.

if thats the case pacholli's mate taylor that played in the 2's all year could possibly get a game. what a sight that would be watching them at the crease together. would definatly be a few quick singles there!!

Slipper;210805 said:
What about YCCC , they have 4 players who pick themselves then they have a raffle with 7 out of the remaining 29 players getting a game in the 1's.
Surely they couldnt do it for a final or could they ? 22 players are going to be very stiff this week at Hansen Reserve.

if thats the case pacholli's mate taylor that played in the 2's all year could possibly get a game. what a sight that would be watching them at the crease together. would definatly be a few quick singles there!!

BubbleButtRutts;210960 said:

Well it was a one-dayer so surely it counts for little this week !! As with YCCC and KCCC , Baker on home turf might just carry his side to another GF.
Lets hope APWSC absolutely smash those goons from "the other side"... Hoppers , after a 400+ runs in a day , to have Strathmore covered yet lose another GF...

BubbleButtRutts;210960 said:

Well it was a one-dayer so surely it counts for little this week !! As with YCCC and KCCC , Baker on home turf might just carry his side to another GF.
Lets hope APWSC absolutely smash those goons from "the other side"... Hoppers , after a 400+ runs in a day , to have Strathmore covered yet lose another GF...

Wasi Akrim;211041 said:

massive injury troubles down at APWSC with Macumber and Jones both only half fit and not bowling many overs of late.
i guess its time for those 2 big money men in Brown and Asif Jan to step up and actually do something for the money they are getting

Wasi Akrim;211041 said:

massive injury troubles down at APWSC with Macumber and Jones both only half fit and not bowling many overs of late.
i guess its time for those 2 big money men in Brown and Asif Jan to step up and actually do something for the money they are getting

Javid Miandmum;211043 said:
Heaven forbid anything negative is said against DSCC. If so, expect plenty of responses in return.........

Turn it up Javed , it was a stupid comment and you know it ! The same reply would've come had he said they'd bt anyone "if stoney played".. Well they didnt bt Hampton,YCCC, SCCC or RPB with him in the side.

Javid Miandmum;211043 said:
Heaven forbid anything negative is said against DSCC. If so, expect plenty of responses in return.........

Turn it up Javed , it was a stupid comment and you know it ! The same reply would've come had he said they'd bt anyone "if stoney played".. Well they didnt bt Hampton,YCCC, SCCC or RPB with him in the side.

brains01;211046 said:

7-40 says he earned it last week v 2nd side !!

brains01;211046 said:

7-40 says he earned it last week v 2nd side !!

Wasi Akrim;211049 said:

Well they wernt just missing Stoney ,for those games you mentioned they were missing me as well.The coach advised me he was just bringing me back slowly from my injury.I can guarantee with me in the side we would have been looking at a final against Doutta.Instead i've got a big game to look forward to this week.

Your mate
Michael Megne

Wasi Akrim;211049 said:

Well they wernt just missing Stoney ,for those games you mentioned they were missing me as well.The coach advised me he was just bringing me back slowly from my injury.I can guarantee with me in the side we would have been looking at a final against Doutta.Instead i've got a big game to look forward to this week.

Your mate
Michael Megne

Mick Megne;211057 said:

Your mate
Michael Megne

why dont you come down to roberts street tonight or thursday young mick. i could do with another net bowler as everyone at my club doesnt like bowling to me because they say i just smack and they're always chasing there balls. thats why i bat for and hour in the nets because i hardly face any balls in the allocated 8 minute time slot we have cos all these donkeys cant bowl.
come on mick show me what ya got!

Mick Megne;211057 said:

Your mate
Michael Megne

why dont you come down to roberts street tonight or thursday young mick. i could do with another net bowler as everyone at my club doesnt like bowling to me because they say i just smack and they're always chasing there balls. thats why i bat for and hour in the nets because i hardly face any balls in the allocated 8 minute time slot we have cos all these donkeys cant bowl.

Mick Megne;211057 said:

Your mate
Michael Megne

finals time Mick, the business end of the season. Time to take the game by the scruff of the neck and make sure your name is one of many who are able to rise to the occasion. I've ammased 70 runs this season myself and I feel i'm just about due for a century, the timing couldn't be more perfect.

Mick Megne;211057 said:

Your mate
Michael Megne

finals time Mick, the business end of the season. Time to take the game by the scruff of the neck and make sure your name is one of many who are able to rise to the occasion. I've ammased 70 runs this season myself and I feel i'm just about due for a century, the timing couldn't be more perfect.

BakersDozen;211060 said:

and mick if you decide to come down and have a bowl at me, a bit of insentive, if you get me out (yeah right) i'll shout ya a massage just round the corner from our ground. its called ji li's golden hands relaxation.
we get a $5 discount if we wear our full yarraville tracksuit in there too.
fu_k it. im off to get a massage before training!
hope to see ya tonight mick

BakersDozen;211060 said:

and mick if you decide to come down and have a bowl at me, a bit of insentive, if you get me out (yeah right) i'll shout ya a massage just round the corner from our ground. its called ji li's golden hands relaxation.
we get a $5 discount if we wear our full yarraville tracksuit in there too.
fu_k it. im off to get a massage before training!
hope to see ya tonight mick

Slipper;210808 said:
Glenister out with broken finger. Morris out with torn hammy. McFarlane will play. Parry with broken foot. Stuart doesnt make height regulations.
Query on Sager at SCCC , can anyone confirm or just BS ?

Parry was seen at football friday night then at livewire with blonde in toe no broken foot,cutting some nice moves on the floor.

Slipper;210808 said:
Glenister out with broken finger. Morris out with torn hammy. McFarlane will play. Parry with broken foot. Stuart doesnt make height regulations.
Query on Sager at SCCC , can anyone confirm or just BS ?

Parry was seen at football friday night then at livewire with blonde in toe no broken foot,cutting some nice moves on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back