VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

woopd@itis;220477 said:
Not the easiest club to coach from what I've heard....bring back TJ

well atleast they have a good social scene at the grammer..
oh hang on, none of them come in to the club rooms after a game of cricket.. not even into there own club rooms..
as for tj, he's just chasing the $$$$$.. the $8,000 the grammer boys were paying him wasnt enough for his services...

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;219806 said:
Out of curiousity, are you from Albion CC?

And it really depends. If he takes regular wickets at a good rate yes. Otherwise, no.

NO, but since you ask, would that effort suffice?

Bagsofwickets;220481 said:
oh hang on, none of them come in to the club rooms after a game of cricket.. not even into there own club rooms..
as for tj, he's just chasing the $$$$$.. the $8,000 the grammer boys were paying him wasnt enough for his services...

I'd chase 8K as well Bags. That'd pay for my fuel costs for a week or two.

Bagsofwickets;220481 said:

Why would you go into their rooms, when their fullly stocked bar consists of a dozen out of date Fosters Light Ice and 3 cans of Pepsi.

Ifya Adballs;220485 said:
Why would you go into their rooms, when their fullly stocked bar consists of a dozen out of date Fosters Light Ice and 3 cans of Pepsi.

Aaah nothing like a good, expired light Ice.

OHHHHHHH NO BALL!!;220487 said:
I was just thinking of Steve Brne and the loads of overs he bowls.

Funny that, I was just thinking of a threesome. Then you mentioned Steve and now I'm not thinking of a threesome anymore! You suck.
Now I'm thinking if there is a way a bowler can bring himself on from both ends, and keep wickets, all simultaneously!

Sniffin Around;220462 said:
Checked some Club websites to see if any announcements on Coaches.
Must say some sites are great, others out of date, and others terrible.

Confirmed Coaches on sites

Airport West - Asif Jan - Brown will captain
East Keilor -Brendon Korney - from Mildura
Hoppers Crossing - Trent Said from North melbourne
Moonee Valley - Lou Raffaele - re appointed
Old Essendon - Warren Pereara - re appointed
Willy CYMS - Danny Law - been around - last Club Springvale South
Also heard Danny Roach from St.Albans to Tullamarine as Coach, and Steve Brne from Albion to St.Albans as Coach

Have you heard Sniffin who Avondale Heights have got for their coach? I saw an ad in the paper. Apparently they are after a playing coach and have some good dollars to spend to get a top line replacement for Albers. Let me know if you know anything!

Heywood Jablowme;220502 said:
Have you heard Sniffin who Avondale Heights have got for their coach? I saw an ad in the paper. Apparently they are after a playing coach and have some good dollars to spend to get a top line replacement for Albers. Let me know if you know anything!

Peter Markham will be the new playing coach, any funds at that club have been liquidated and ironically that liquid has ended up in his gut!

Sniffin Around;220462 said:
Checked some Club websites to see if any announcements on Coaches.
Must say some sites are great, others out of date, and others terrible.

Confirmed Coaches on sites

Airport West - Asif Jan - Brown will captain
East Keilor -Brendon Korney - from Mildura
Hoppers Crossing - Trent Said from North melbourne
Moonee Valley - Lou Raffaele - re appointed
Old Essendon - Warren Pereara - re appointed
Willy CYMS - Danny Law - been around - last Club Springvale South
Also heard Danny Roach from St.Albans to Tullamarine as Coach, and Steve Brne from Albion to St.Albans as Coach

Whats Jan doing coaching,he normally shops himself around
this time of year?
Avondale-J Markham c/c
Yccc-Tony East
Albion-D Patcholli
Sunshine Druids-K Roach

who are you to comment on jan, dont try act all smart saying that he usaully shops himself around, because no one thinks better of you for saying it. say something intelligent or dont say anything at all
century scorer;220624 said:
this time of year?
Avondale-J Markham c/c
Yccc-Tony East
Albion-D Patcholli
Sunshine Druids-K Roach

crazycricket;220640 said:
who are you to comment on jan, dont try act all smart saying that he usaully shops himself around, because no one thinks better of you for saying it. say something intelligent or dont say anything at all

Truth obviously hurts here!!!!

player movements makes the comp more interesting...bit like where's wally with some tho; i GUESS we're all searching for something. Wether it be the perfect 100 or dream 6fer, could it be that some are looking for the perfect club?

All those in Senior A hoping to experience the legendary Chelsea hospitality after the game might be a bit unlucky. Heard a rumour that they told the executive they didn't want the travel that game with being a Senior A side (assuming they lost all there players because no one in the south is willing to drive past Southland...)

VTCA have just kept sliding them straight on down the South A and promoted the other grand finalist.

this time of year?
Avondale-J Markham c/c
Yccc-Tony East
Albion-D Patcholli
Sunshine Druids-K Roach

Tony East? Anyone know anything about him??
Who have YCCC lost from last year?:confused:

this time of year?
Avondale-J Markham c/c
Yccc-Tony East
Albion-D Patcholli
Sunshine Druids-K Roach

Is J Markham the guy who has been coaching at Taytors Lakes and Patcholli to Albion would really surprise me if true.
David Roach to Tullamarine and Steve Brne to St Albans is confirmed.

You blokes questioning the amount of overs Steve Brne bowled in the end the question has been answered as they won the flag because of his bowling performances

been there done that;220821 said:
Tony East? Anyone know anything about him??
Who have YCCC lost from last year?:confused:

Not sure about East. Can't find him on Resultsvault, and Cricket Victoria stats is closed for changeover.
The Clubbers have a history of pulling a player or two from obscurity.
Rumour doing the rounds is that maybe Broncs has the Coaching job and Bakes will Captain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back