VTCA Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: VTCA Thread

mickeybee;227922 said:
Does anyone know of a good club to play at over in England? Or just a league to go to?

I would think i'll go to London. Thanks in advance.

Maybe try Nottingham - They'll let you play for England if you can snag a few wickets.

thanks mate,

yeah not the best bowler ever, (or the best keeper) just wanna go and have a bit of fun.

Thanks for the reply though

Cash Man;227882 said:
The VTCA need a new executive commttee. The same clowns have been running it for too long. Problem is there is no one new putting their hand up.

The subbies have got the same problem with paid players - get over it. South sides just need to stand up and do something about their rubbish teams instead of complaining.

Valid point until you spoilt it with the end part.
I am neither on the side of North or South but i think there is a serious chance that the league will split or teams will drop out in the next few years. This may please some people, but don't you think it will spoil what the competition stands for and prides itself on. I think to laugh it off will see it explode it your face...watch this space!

Cash Man;227882 said:
The VTCA need a new executive commttee. The same clowns have been running it for too long. Problem is there is no one new putting their hand up.

The subbies have got the same problem with paid players - get over it. South sides just need to stand up and do something about their rubbish teams instead of complaining.
Well who is the clown,hiding behind BC,put your hand up on Monday night, if not shut up

Wasi Akrim;229003 said:
Gold.....
You've the comedic side covered......if you could only play cricket !!!!

You may Mock Wasi but this is a big year for Yours Truly .I have been putting in the hard yards over the off season.I may even need to update my profile picture as my Guns are now even bigger.I will be expecting to take the new ball this year and am looking forward to starting preseason next week.Heads will roll.They will be mopping up the blood for weeks at the Western Region Cricket Centre.
You have been warned

Your Mate
Mick Megne

NoBall;226575 said:
Yep - the draft copy of the fixture has both Maccabi Ajax & Cheltenham in Senior A for 08/09.

Where did you see the draft copy of the fixture?
Couldn't see anything about it on VTCA site...

ex richmond thirds captain looking for a club in north comps.
Bowls genuine pace (simliar to alan sidebottom) and bats agressivley in the same mould of rick darling - also owns a yeallow helmet.
Fielding is sometimes supect as will only enter the field with lucky sleevless v nexk sweater which is sometimes unvailable when being soaked in white king.

Mick Megne;229194 said:
Your ears are burning because your'e probably sat under a heating duct at work dizz.

YMMM.

good to see your thinking outside the sqaure Mick, it may well have been the case, but the "climate control" in here is permanently set to "artic". it's ********en freezing in here all the time, so much so that i'm tempted to join John Ross in the Caribbean.

Steven Mullaney sub fielder for England during 3rd Test at Edgbaston, Birmingham.

When was the last time a test cricketer played in the VTCA?

ellabroz;229500 said:
Steven Mullaney sub fielder for England during 3rd Test at Edgbaston, Birmingham.

When was the last time a test cricketer played in the VTCA?

Chris Lewis? Played for Spotswood I think :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back